Welcome to Gaia! ::

Galactic Empire: The Official Star Wars Guild

Back to Guilds

The Official Star Wars guild since it's creation nearly 8 years ago. Join the Empire, be part of the legacy. 

Tags: Star Wars, Official, Jedi, Sith, Empire 

Reply The Second Imperium
Galactic Travel and Information Help Desk (RP help) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 128 129 130 131 132 133 ... 716 717 718 719 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

elvisnake

PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 8:47 pm
For the Wookiees, nothing in particular. In Legacy, however, I'd like to see Freya's reaction before I begin my fight. I have one or two outcomes in mind.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 8:53 pm
Done, though my post seems kinda weak ... I had one of the wookies pull her back before she decided to charge into it ^^;;

*is curious as to what you had in mind*  

AFK Masturbating

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 8:59 pm
There's another issue that the wookiees may have: While the tendency of a wookiee may be to side with the republic, right now the republic doesn't even have a footing. With that in mind, some may wonder how many are needed to leave the planet, how many have joined, what the benefit is right now.

I mean, unlike Palp's empire, I don't think Krayt has a use for slave labor yet. Nor Fel. Both already had enough voluntary labor to make things work.

This may change later on, but eh.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 9:04 pm
Hrm ...

With that in mind, what elements are there to Fel to make folks wish to dissent against him? I remember someone saying that it's not a democratic rule.
I'd like to know the reason *why* I'm having Freya calling him a barved vrelt! XD  

AFK Masturbating

elvisnake

PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 9:08 pm
Celestia Whitesword
Done, though my post seems kinda weak ... I had one of the wookies pull her back before she decided to charge into it ^^;;

*is curious as to what you had in mind*
Well, there was what happened, and something else I might use later, so I won't disclose it now.

Even if he isn't building Death Stars, or tyrranizing peoples, Fel still would have made an enemy of former Republic Worlds and sympathizers. Even if he's a nice guy, someone who overthrows your government isn't gonna be your friend. That's why I think that Mon Calamari and Kashyyyk are gonna side with the GLF.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 9:10 pm
The galaxy is split more because of Treaties and the eventuality of the war more than the actual institution in power.

See, when the vong terraforming process was sabotagued, the galaxy split in half. Some thought the vong were doing the wrong to the galaxy a second time (the empire/sith), whereas some still thought it was not their doing (jedi/GFFA).

Since the war ended with the empire on top, the dissidents are those who believe that the Vong were not trying to take over the galaxy, and the current political insitution is trying to take over the galaxy with the wrong idea, or even malicious intent.

Basically, the wrong guy won the war.  

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

elvisnake

PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 9:16 pm
I see what you mean...  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 9:17 pm
G'd points, gentlemen. I will think on your words of wisdom. ^^  

AFK Masturbating

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 9:19 pm
Oh, and CW? are you going to control the paladin on Coruscant, or no?  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 9:21 pm
I think that'd work. Shinn's not on, but we can't leave the two of them deadlocked for that long, or else the sense of time gets skewed.  

elvisnake

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 9:22 pm
I was meaning the paladin that she sent against me.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 9:24 pm
Oh, I thought it was Shinn that sent the Paladin... Must not have been reading that carefully.  

elvisnake

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 9:25 pm
I just want to move to Gobini or Kiva to start work on my projects. Not sure which I shoudl do first.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 9:28 pm
Nelo: Heimdall's all yours.  

AFK Masturbating

elvisnake

PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 9:31 pm
Kick his butt, Ferno!  
The Second Imperium

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 128 129 130 131 132 133 ... 716 717 718 719 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games