Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Player's County

Back to Guilds

People of all kind who love Role Playing (( RP )) (: 

Tags: Role Play, Acting, Community, Friends 

Reply Romance // Drama
Even the undying need undying love.. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 128 129 130 131 132 133 ... 158 159 160 161 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2011 4:52 pm
Mira shrugged slightly "Long enough for us to reach the next village up north...It'll take about three days...The place we were in before here was pretty isolated..." She pulled on the gloves and shoved her hands into her pockets "I suggest we head out before the storm starts up again..."  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2011 9:09 pm
Oblen nods slightly before opening the door, which blew snow right away at him and into the house as he walks out of the house. He glances around, smiling a bit at remembering playing around in the snow before. He then looks to Mira. "Ready when you are..."  

Shadowing Death
Crew

Distinct Conversationalist

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2011 11:05 am
Mira walked out after him, closing the door.Looking around she shivered slightly and stretched out her wings.With a bit of effort she was able to lift herself off the ground "Come on...I can feel the blizzard starting up again, and I don't want to be caught out in it."  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2011 2:09 pm
He nods before double-checking that the cat was in his pocket and then flaps his wings, holding a hand over the pocket to be sure Shadow stayed in it. He then looks around. "... Hm, I wouldn't worry about any blizzard... I'm a living heater... I'll stay warm, and keep you warm. Let's get going, though, if you're worried about it." He then looks at her to finally ask "... Why is it that... you've been hiding your face?"  

Shadowing Death
Crew

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2011 2:21 pm
Mira shook her head slightly "It not only being cold that I'm worried about...There's little protection out her and I'm still not very goo at flying..." She adjusted the pack and refused to look at him "Because I'm afraid..."  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2011 7:00 pm
Oblen shrugs his shoulders. "Well... should be alright... I'll, of course, keep a close eye on you a bit to be sure you aren't... well, diving down uncontrolably." He blinks. "Afraid?... of what?... me?... the cat being in my pocket?... a sudden fear of not looking down?"  

Shadowing Death
Crew

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2011 3:33 pm
Mira sighed slightly, knowing saying anything about the weather was futile.Keeping her eyes infront of her and shrugged "Killing you.Sometimes...I really do wish I were just a normal girl like every other..."  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2011 3:53 pm
Oblen shrugs his shoulders. "Well, honestly... if you were a normal girl... well, we more than likely wouldn't of met. If you were normal, you'd be busy or run away from me at first sight... if you were normal, you would of let the police take me away... if you were normal... things would be very different."  

Shadowing Death
Crew

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2011 4:04 pm
Mira nodded slightly and flew over a tree "Your probably right...." She wrapped her arms around herself and kept her eyes on things that she could see in the storm, rather than on Oblen.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2011 5:00 pm
Oblen looks to Mira, frowning a little bit. He wanted to wrap his arms around her for a hug or hold her hand or something of the sort, but being that they are flying, it seemed as if it would prove to be very difficult. He looks to his hands to bring them together, trying to hold his own hand again.  

Shadowing Death
Crew

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2011 4:01 pm
Mira caught the movement out of the corner of her eye and frowned slightly "What of Earth are you doing?" Finally turning to look at himn, her face streaked with dried tears.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2011 6:31 pm
Oblen looks up to Mira to see her frown and have some frozen tears on her face. He looks down a bit before grabbing her hand to hold it. "... it's just my way of trying to feel a bit better, I guess... try to hold my own hand... well, a few times I've been doing it out of curiosity of hands intertwined when people hold hands... but... I don't know... it's like when people hug themselves, I guess." He says before giving her a small smile.  

Shadowing Death
Crew

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2011 2:29 pm
Mira looked at their hands, the steel look in her eyes softening slightly "Yeah...I know what you mean..." She sighed slightly and looked forward again "The storms picking up again..." Shadows head pushed against Oblens pocket and he gave a complainant mew.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2011 5:08 pm
Oblen looks down to see that Shadow had woke up again. He shakes his head, taking his other hand to gentailly push the head back in. "Ugh, stay down... stupid cat." He mumbles before looking back to Mira to ask "... What are you thinking about?... because... your eyes are... sort of this steel color..."  

Shadowing Death
Crew

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2011 8:01 pm
Shadow mew a protest and squirmed in the pocket before curling up again.Mira shrugged slightly "Killing Reaver the next time I see him...I don't plan on fulfilling that stupid prophecy if I can help it.If I have to I'll kill myself before that happens."  
Romance // Drama

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 128 129 130 131 132 133 ... 158 159 160 161 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games