Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Great Hall
Gryffindor Table Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 128 129 130 131 132 133 ... 190 191 192 193 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2014 4:47 am
User ImageUser ImageTook your advice and did the opposite
Just being young and stupid
I haven't been all that you could've hoped for
But if you'd held on a little longer
You'd have had more reasons to be proud...

In Company of: None
Wearing:Hogwarts Uniform-4th Year

Theo is acting off... the compliments and the apologies... it's weird.

"Most hexes I would use on first instinct, at least here, I know the counterhex or they'll wear off on their own," Ronna said with a shrug. "I'd feel bad about it but seriously don't sneak up behind people-or at least me."

Glancing at him, she listened as he went on about wearing heels defeated the point but then went on to say she looked nice either way but was just offering his opinion. She let out a a sigh and shook her head, "My father was like 6'3"... I got my height from him. I wouldn't be surprised if I grow a couple more inches. Actually the growing spells have gotten kind of annoying-every year I have to get different robes and get basically a new wardrobe. Anyways, I really don't make my fashion choices to impress you or anyone else." She narrowed her blue eyes and said, "I'm not so shallow that it bothers me if you or anyone else likes my height or not. It isn't like I can change it or really care to. I am who I am."

"And yes, you looked grumpy, at least on platform 9 3/4. Actually a bit annoyed too," Ronna continued. "Xavier was the one who noticed you first, and yes that is who I was talking to. He's a Ravenclaw in my year, plays chaser I think for the Ravenclaw quidditch team. Regardless, he was in my Advance Flying II class and we happen to share opinion on the tactical and mathematical side of the beater position. Anyways, he asked me for a favor so I agreed."

"And, I really wasn't that concerned if you wanted to meet up or not," Ronna added. "I'm the antithesis of clingy. I am just saying that if you wanted to meet up you could have let me know or came over-not shoot evil glares at Xavier or something." Ronna forced a small chuckled before she glanced up to see Alex give an exaggerated eye roll when she saw Theo and her together.

"Speaking of evil glares, I don't think your ex particularly cares for me," Veronica sighed. "That's your fault you know. Well, actually, I don't think I ever was her favorite person, I guess I can't completely pawn off the blame on you. Probably rubbed her the wrong way or something. Shame almost."

So many questions
But I'm talking to myself
I know that you can't hear me any more
Not anymore
So much to tell you
And most of all goodbye
But I know that you can't hear me any more...

RedEagleEye007

PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2014 5:14 am
User Image
Julius is...spacespacespacespace
CURRENTLY // wearing his school robes
CURRENTLY // single
CURRENTLY WITH // Valentina
CURRENTLY FEELING // unsure/feeling awkward
CURRENTLY THINKING // ... spacespac

═════════════════════════════════════════════════

space
                                                          "Uh, sure about the studying," He said to Valentina as the hat was announcing several Gryffindors to be added to their rank. He noticed that only a few Hufflepuffs in the latest announcements were given, but Ravenclaw was getting its fair share of students this year. He wasn't sure if the studying would be her mooching off what he had paid attention enough to learn last year or if she had something to contribute to the studying, he figured he should keep an open mind until he was given concrete proof of anything.

He glanced at her and forced a bit of a smile, unsure exactly what to say about the girls insistence on going on about her personal problems from last year and the mention of rehab. In all she said he caught that apparently Valentina was a violinist and that she was going to attend classes this year. "That's good you plan to start attending classes this year. And if you like music I hear there is a music club at the very least you could join..." He said with a bit of an awkward smile.

═════════════════════════════════════════════════

mrs-lestrange

(( ))  

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2014 11:39 am
So lying underneath those stormy skies.
She said oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh.
I know the sun must set to rise.

ⒽⓐⓛⓕⓑⓛⓞⓞⓓXXXXXXXXUser ImageXXX⒮⒤⒩⒢⒧⒠User Image

¸.•´´¯`•• .¸¸.•´¯``•.
Tanya walked inside the Great Hall along with the rest of the upper years fiddling with the buckle on her jacket while her open crimson robes flapped behind her. Once she was sure it was actually on and tightened she took a seat at the corner of the table as usual and watched her friends take their seats at their respective tables before her eyes were drawn to the long procession of first years about to be sorted. She spotted the one she had met during the last weeks of summer and mentally took a bet as to where he might be placed. He was nice enough so maybe a Hufflepuff she internally shrugged. She hadn't spent enough time around him to really know. So it was of mild shock when the hat pronounced Gryffindor and he came and sat down at their table after his robes and crest had changed. Tanya clapped along with the rest of the table and gave a bright grin to the young man. Not particularly interested in the rest of the sorting she began looking around the table for her lioness friends. She hadn't seen hide nor hair of either Coffee or Rory and was a tad worried about the second years. She had the redhead had corresponded over break and while she hadn't been allowed to practically leave the country and stay over at her home for a few days she still felt that were pretty close friends. And as for Coffee, she was sure the girl had only responded in between bouts of shopping, lucky bugger.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX`•.¸¸.•´´¯`•• .¸¸.•´`•
Mizuki226

WearingWhere: Great Hall~Gryffindor Table With: StudentsThinking: Damned prepubescenceOOC

This could be para- para- paradise
Para- para- paradise
This could be para- para- paradise
Whoa-oh-oh oh-oooh oh-oh-oh.

PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2014 1:05 pm
Well she lives in a fairy tale
Somewhere too far for us to find
Forgotten the taste and smell
Of a world that she's left behind
It's all about the exposure the lens I told her
The angles are all wrong now
She's ripping wings off of butterflies
User Image

☆═━┈Rory escaped the carriages and walked into the Great Hall with a slight sense of deja vu and just happy that it wasn't her being led back up to that rickety stool to be sorted again. She said her goodbyes to her friends and walked over to the table of the lions and spotted a familiar mop of curly hair and grinned jumping into the seat next to her. "Hey Tanya, wos yer bet on th' firsties? I'm placin' money on the Ravens." she nodded her head towards the Ravenclaw table where yet another first year had been proclaimed to join. From the little attention she paid she'd only heard one or two go into Hufflepuff while and just one into Slytherin. The Irish lass sighed and turned back to her friend noticing her new uniform and smirked in appreciation. "While I miss th' bow tie, I'm likin' jacket." Rory complimented eying the familiar skeleton face design.┈━═☆

Wearing
Where am I?~Gryffindor Table
Who's here?~Tanya and the others
Inner most thoughts

User ImagexxxxxUser ImagexxxxxUser Image

Keep your feet on the ground
XXXXXXXWhen your head's in the clouds
Well go get your shove

XXXXXXXAnd we'll dig a deep hole
To bury the castle, bury the castle

XXXXXXXGo get your shovel
And we'll dig a deep hole

XXXXXXXTo bury the castle, bury the castle

EmrysStorm

Mind-boggling Celebrator

1,600 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2014 3:35 pm
User Image

User Image

♫ Pureblood ♫ Chaser ♫ Dating Cameron Rowley ♫

۩I love this гєς๏г๔ baby, but I can't see รҭгคเﻮђҭ anymore.۩
                                                            ۩Just ∂คภςє, Gonna be ๏кคұ.۩

Elliryanna McHalen strutted to the Gryffindor table, feigning every ounce of confidence she was perceived to have by most everyone she knew. Honestly she was a bit wary of how this year would go. For the past 6 years, she'd always had Cam by her side to keep her company and the threat of Michelle to warn off anyone that thought messing with her would be a good idea. This year, she was alone. She had Ver but honestly her twin was a bit of a mess and Elli wasn't sure how to fix her anymore. She ran a hand through her hair, flipping it out of her face and smirking at the new first years and most every other underclassmen at the table.

She figured if she got them all to think she was the big man on campus, then she'd be free to do whatever she liked. The helpfulness of quidditch captain and prefects badge shining on her robe were sure to help as well.
                                                            "Listen up twerps." She said, addressing the first years that had just joined the table. "Just because Gryffindor is known for breaking rules doesn't mean you can go around and wreak havoc on the rest of the school. As much as I despise the thought I will take house points away from anyone caught causing mischief and give you detention." She was such a hypocrite. Wasn't it her who had been caught her second or third year snogging in an empty classroom with Cam? The thought of her loving boyfriend and the mischief she'd managed to cause in her 6 years brought a smile to her face.

"Nah, I'm just kidding. But seriously don't get caught or you'll break my perfect record of never having to punish anyone in my house."A laugh fell from her lips and she plopped down into the seat next to a first year she'd spotted. She held out a hand to the girl. "Hi. I'm Elliryanna, prefect, quidditch captain, and twin to the little twit over in Ravenclaw. But most people just call me Elli. What's you're name kid?" As she asked this, she glanced around, hoping to spot her teammates and bully them into trying out once again for the team. Especially Toby now that she was short a beater without Cam.

OOC: ...

۩I can't гє๓є๓๒єг, but it's alright, I'm คใгเﻮђҭ.۩

Saint BonBon

PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2014 6:00 pm
Bianca Tristaine
Gryffindor First Year
User ImageUser Image

Bianca stared a little wide-eyed at the older girl. Her speech had been a bit rousing, but it wasn't anything that scared her. Something about this girl's personality screamed Alexander to her, and she tried not to smile as she was offered a hand to shake. She seemed cool and confident, in control of herself. That's the kind of teenager that Bianca wanted to grow up to be. Bianca was so excited by all that was going on. 'This kind of environment...' She couldn't even finish her thought because there was a hand in front of her.
Bianca grabbed the other girls hand. "I'm Bianca Tristaine. You know, I've met a lot of people with interesting names since getting here." She turned to look at Elli better. A dozen questions were rolling through her mind. "So, you're a prefect. What's that like? My mum told me she was a prefect when she went to school here. Do you get any special treatment?" Bianca saw the sparkling Quidditch team badge on Elli as well. "What position do you play? How long have you been flying. My brothers said I can't try out for the team this year, but I like quidditch, I can't wait for the matches..." Before she realized it she was prattling on, a blush coating her cheeks embarrassingly.

✗-✗-✗-✗-✗-✗-✗-✗-✗-✗

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

✗-✗-✗-✗-✗-✗-✗-✗-✗-✗

Where: Great Hall
With: - Everyone, but talking to Elli
OOC:

User Image

XxXDevil-Chan

kasjafod98834sd

Ruthless Phantom

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2014 7:12 pm
User Image

User Image

Elli chuckled at the mention of weird names. It was true wasn't it. There was her and Verily, and that girl on Ver's team Asterisk. So many strange names and yet somehow all the people Elli normally interacted with were quite normally named. "Being prefect is mostly just lots of responsibility and a cool bathroom. But you get the bathroom if your Quidditch Captain too. Besides the bathroom there isn't much of special treatment besides being able to be up at night because of prefect duties. "

She glanced around the table, making sure there was no trouble she needed to deal with before returning her full attention to Bianca.
                                                            "I've been flying since I could walk. I play Chaser but in my first year I played Keeper and I've played Beater, and Seeker before as well in pick up games with family and friends on our home pitch. And actually, you can tryout as a first year too, its just a bit less likely for you to get on the team. I was on the team my first year though. So was my sister. You should totally try out if you want too! I'll be down a few players since some graduated last year."

She laughed as she realized she was ranting and ruffled her hair. "Sorry bout that. I shouldn't push my team on you. I just really love Quidditch and we were kinda having a really bad losing streak and then last year without having won a game since my first or second year, we wont he entire quidditch cup. I'm kinda hyped up."

Saint BonBon

PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2014 7:18 pm
User Image

User ImageUser ImageLocation: Hogsmeade Station -> Great Hall - Gryffindor Table

Leonette walked into the great hall and skipped to the Gryffindor table. Talking with David she could help but feel like she was in the best of moods. Spotting Rosabella she went over and sat next to her. “Hey Bella, how was your summer?” she asked ready to get involved with everyone else’s summer fun. She needed to hear that at least her friends had an eventful summer holiday. Not that hers wasn’t just it wasn’t as fun as it could have been.

Looking up at the sorting Leonette heard Cathy’s name and watched in wonder at where she would be placed. Hearing Hufflepuff she clapped and looked to her cousin Chloe at the table. Hopefully the older Hufflepuff could look after her at least this year before she graduated. She even saw Elsie sister get sorted into Slytherin would caused her to think of her sister who would probably end up there next year.

“Getting a lot of Gryffindors this year I see.” Leonette added with a smile. The more the merrier.

With: My fellow Gryffindors... Rosabella

Wearing: Gryffindor Robes

OOC: ---

kiska166

Gryfindor you say?
Yes, I could see you doing well there...
So be it! Gryffindor!

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

kasjafod98834sd

Ruthless Phantom

PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2014 7:51 pm
Bianca Tristaine
Gryffindor First Year
User ImageUser Image

Elli's enthusiasm was infectious. Bianca couldn't believe that her brothers told her that she couldn't try out for the house team. They were probably just trying to keep her safe. She rolled her eyes at the thought. 'Alexander lied to me...' She thought as processed that she could try out. She hadn't played quidditch in a lot time. Mostly she tried to keep when Philip and Alexander played. Bianca shrugged. "I don't know. I'd like to try out, but at the same time... I might want to get a little better first."
Bianca had loved flying around. It was so freeing and relaxing, even if her mother didn't like it; Her father always encouraged it.
'Studying is important... even if I don't want to do it.' She thought to herself. All Bianca had ever thought about doing after Hogwarts was being a wandmaker.
'There are seven years of schooling... I can have fun while I'm here, right? I can't keep my nose to the grind stone all year. I have to be able to have fun. My father would want me to enjoy my experience here..' She tried to reassure herself.
"You must have a lot on your plate, huh?" The bright smile came back to Bianca's face. "Do you want to be a professional quidditch player when you are done here?"

✗-✗-✗-✗-✗-✗-✗-✗-✗-✗

✗-✗-✗-✗-✗-✗-✗-✗-✗-✗

Where: Great Hall
With: - All the House
OOC:

User Image
XxXDevil-chan

PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2014 8:32 pm
User Image

User ImageUser ImageLocation: Great Hall - Gryffindor Table

David walked into the great hall and over to the red and gold house table. This was the first year he wouldn’t be hearing Keith question the first years on how he was like it was some hot topic. Man he sure was beginning to miss some of the graduates of last year. Shaking the thought he took a seat and looked around the hall. It looked like there were a number of new students in each house although Slytherin was lacking from what he could possibly tell… or maybe he just really hoped that was the case. Not that he had a problem with Slytherin despite being a fellow Gryffindor.

Looking down the Gryffindor table David spotted Leonette who seemed to be interested in a number of first years. He shouldn’t be surprised. Of course when he saw that Shayna’s cousin Celaena was sorted into Gryffindor he clapped. He waited for her to come over before approaching the small girl. “Welcome to Gryffindor. My name’s David Clarisse I’m a fellow sixth year prefect. You’re Shayna’s cousin aren’t you?” he said with a smile. David wanted to make her feel comfortable while being in the house of the lions. Deep down he knew he could help with that.

With: Fellow Gryffindors

Wearing: Gryffindor Uniform

OOC: ---

shabatha

Gryfindor you say?
Hmm you would indeed be great there.
So be it! Gryffindor!

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2014 9:24 pm
User Image

User Image

Elli smiled widely. "I find the best way to get better is by being on a team." She laughed and winked at the young girl. She smiled and brushed stray hair away from her face. "But hey, do whatever you like." She shrugged at the next question and glanced towards the sorting curiously, wanting to know how much time was left. "Its not that much. My team is my baby, prefect duties are pretty easy. Like I said perfect tract record of never having punished any of my house."

At the mention of professional quidditch, her mind automatically wandered to Cam and the soft smile on her face was impossible to deny. Of course she was madly in love with him and had been since the day she met him in her first year.
                                                            "Quidditch is my plan. Well when I was younger my plan was to be an auror, but my grades suck to much to do that. My boyfriend is actually already on the Welsh Quidditch Team." She smiled fondly at the thought of her boyfriend.

Saint BonBon

PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2014 9:52 pm
User Image
                                                It may sound absurd but don't be naïve
                                                Even heroes have the right to bleed
                                                I may be disturbed but won’t you concede
                                                Even heroes have the right to dream
                                                And it's not easy to be me

User Image

════════════════════════

Sɪxᴛʜ Yᴇᴀʀ || Gʀʏғғɪɴᴅᴏʀ || Bᴇᴀᴛᴇʀ ᴀɴᴅ Vɪᴄᴇ Cᴀᴘᴛᴀɪɴ

════════════════════════

Jacob came into the hall and sat down, his eyes trailing first to the Ravenclaw table before they blinked and slid then to the Slytherin table. He'd completely seemed to forget that Rick no longer attended Hogwarts, and well, part of that he had to blame Jaslyn for, kind of. At least he knew what he had to expect from this year. No studying for OWLs, but preparing for NEWTs. He looked over and noticed Elli talking with a first year about quidditch, and figured that he might as well socialize. Maybe. He still felt wrong-footed for what happened during his fourth year, but well, time had let that old wound fade. He gave a half-smile and a wave toward David, and looked around for any other dormmates before he decided to speak. "Hey David, how was your summer? And umm, hi, I'm Jacob Drage, also sixth year and vice-captain of the quidditch team. Sorry I missed your sorting, but welcome to Gryffindor." He addressed the first year girl that David was talking to, and gave her a smile. Hopefully his previous years wouldn't come up at any point. Otherwise he'd be branded some sort of pariah in the house, just like Nalson was. Which, speaking of the other teen, where the heck was he?

════════════════════════
                                                State: Well, socializing with the newbies!

I'm only a man in a silly red sheet
                                                Digging for kryptonite on this one way street
                                                Only a man in a funny red sheet
                                                Looking for special things inside of me

Socks

murruelecreuset

Shabatha

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

RedEagleEye007

Shadowy Phantom

8,025 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2014 1:10 am
Robin 'Theo' Gibbs

Twelve year old Football Prodigy

User Image

House: Gryffindor{|}Football Club: Borussia Dortmund{|}Third Year

"Okay, I'll take that into consideration next time," he said to her, making sure to do the opposite in the near future. He would do it at some point, but at least, the next time, he would be ready to jump out of the way. He smiled at the thought, but it was smile and really hard to detect. "And that is cool...I really have no idea what height I'm supposed to be. My doctor said I'll be around five-foot eleven to six foot one," he said to her truthfully. He truly had no idea how tall his father was, but it would've helped and that moment, because it would be easy to tell where exactly he would stop growing. "Jeez...Ronna...lighten up a bit...I was just sayin' my personal opinion. It is up to you to listen or not. That is just my opinion. I don't expect you to dress to impress me," he said to her truthfully, hoping the girl would lighten up a bit. She seemed a bit annoyed at something.

"Well...I wasn't grumpy...at all actually," he said to her, shrugging his shoulder. He listened to the rest of what she had to say, and instantly laughed at the use of the word 'antithesis'. "The human dictionary over here, using the word Antithesis," he said to her, laughing a bit. "No, you can blame me if you want! I think she's jealous anyway," he said to Ronna jokingly. He was completely kidding of course, but if it was true...then he was right, but he didn't really think she was at all.

I hated every minute of training, but I said, 'Don't quit. Suffer now and live the rest of your life as a champion.

mc2

PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2014 2:45 am
User ImageUser ImageTook your advice and did the opposite
Just being young and stupid
I haven't been all that you could've hoped for
But if you'd held on a little longer
You'd have had more reasons to be proud...

In Company of: None
Wearing:Hogwarts Uniform-4th Year

Lighten up? Yeah... because it isn't like my father died only a couple months ago and they still haven't caught those guilty.

"Drink lots of milk then so you grow up big and tall," Ronna said sarcastically, ruffling Theo's hair, before adding, "Actually, they do say something about the better nutrition you get the more likely you are to reach the peak of your height. Considering I generally have a diet of coffee and bachelor food... I'd be a bit scared to find out my height range." She shrugged. "Nah, I just never was that curious to ask. Anyways, you were the one who was asking about my fashion choices, obviously you think you're in a position to do that much."

She glanced over to Elli to see her broadcast about the quidditch team and let out an annoyed sigh: apparently she was interested in advertising to first years more so than say bothering those who failed to make the team last year or reserve. And the idea of Elli being prefect annoyed Veronica. Veronica agreed that Elli was a good quiditch captain in her own right-she had watched it in games for two years-but as prefect Veronica had her doubts on the girl's qualifications.

She glanced back at Theo to listen to him laugh at her use of the word 'antithesis' and him saying that she could blame him for Alex not liking her and something about Alex being jealous. "Hey, one, I do read. And, God, have you actually read an actual court summery of a legal case? Those were my bedtime stories. Apparently someone really, really wanted me to be a lawyer. And now I am living with a lawyer," Veronica said with her eyes narrowed before she gave a shrug.

Glancing away she took a deep breath and said, "I'm not the type to shove blame where it doesn't belong. Though, I'm sure you made a lasting opinion on her and her friend at Diagon Alley. And, I don't see what she has to be jealous of. Me? Hardly, she's more of the classic beauty than I'll ever be. You? Why? You aren't that great of a catch." She turned back to him and added with a small smile, "I mean you obviously couldn't provide what she wanted, it is stupid to be jealous of an ex like that. And, furthermore, you can be obnoxious at times. Shouldn't she be glad to get rid of a guy like that?"

She noted that there were several new Gryffindors at the table by this point and Veronica sighed and added to Theo, "Anyways, maybe you forgot what happened at the beginning of the summer for me, but I didn't. Am I supposed to suddenly be a bright ball of sunshine? I still have things I need to sort out in my head, right now. Furthermore, I am highly justified to all of sudden be suspicious of the fact your all complimentary about my looks and what not. It's weird."

So many questions
But I'm talking to myself
I know that you can't hear me any more
Not anymore
So much to tell you
And most of all goodbye
But I know that you can't hear me any more...

RedEagleEye007

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200

RedEagleEye007

Shadowy Phantom

8,025 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2014 2:22 pm
Robin 'Theo' Gibbs

Twelve year old Football Prodigy

User Image

House: Gryffindor{|}Football Club: Borussia Dortmund{|}Third Year

Theo brushed his hair back to where it was after the older girl had ruffled it. "Ronna, really? I'm not a dog," he said to her jokingly, but being entirely truthful at the same time. "And besides, I'm hoping to be just a little bit taller than you are," he added, making sure she knew that was his goal at Hogwarts...as much as that sounded ridiculous in his head. "Ronna...I wasn't asking about your fashion choices...you are your own person. I'm just saying what I like better," he insisted, pure confidence in his voice while talking.

He watched as Ronna shot a glance over to Elli, a girl that she wasn't in great relations with. It was interesting because the girls had generally similar personality's...well at least...in his eyes. Stubborn...bossy...BOSSY...was bossy mentioned? But they were similar and everyone knows what happens when the positive side of magnet meets the positive side of magnet, they try their hardest to stay away from each other. Theo had his own thoughts on both the girl's but he kept the one's about Elli too himself. Why? Because she had the power to get him in trouble of course. She could completely forge a situation that he did and the professors would believe her...not that she would do that, but he was planning for the worst.

The conversation was soon brought back to his situation with Alex with Ronna chiming in on her own harsh words, but he completely didn't even take them seriously. "Come on...seriously...look at me...I think I'm a great catch. And hopefully an even better one when I'm rolling in the EUROS!" he chimed, flashing a confident smirk on his face. Hopefully, unless he were to get hurt of course...Theo would be rolling around in the Euros in about five-six years from then.

"And I didn't forget about it Ronna. I just thought you might have been able to find some light and can't I be nice for once," he said to her truthfully before finally paying back attention to the Sorting.

I hated every minute of training, but I said, 'Don't quit. Suffer now and live the rest of your life as a champion.

mc2

Great Hall

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 128 129 130 131 132 133 ... 190 191 192 193 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games