Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Great Hall
Slytherin Table Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 128 129 130 131 132 133 ... 177 178 179 180 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2015 7:28 pm
User Image _______________________________________

User Image

Had the hat even touched his head? He was left wondering this as he hopped off the stool and briskly strode toward the serpentine house, meanwhile, somewhere along the way from the stool on the dais and between the rows of two long tables, the house colors had splashed his plain black robes with an emerald trim. Had the hat even heard him? He couldn't get it out of his head. It's supposed to, isn't it? If it has the will to judge him, shouldn't it at least hear him out? He wanted to be belong; would he find that here in Slytherin? His father was a Gryffindor and his mother was a Hufflepuff, if anything, he would've placed his bets that his little sister would call this house her home. Maybe the hat knew that, then? Maybe it just knew. Tristan decided he wouldn't think any more into it, it was pointless and a waste of his time. Right now, he needed to stop shuffling down the aisle and find a familiar first year to band together with. Safety in numbers and all that, yeah?

He spotted Lorelei further along and recognized her from the sorting, having been one of the first to be called upon. He hadn't seen her much during the boat ride, or on the train, or maybe he had, and he couldn't remember? There were so many people, after all. Tristan brushed his robes behind him, they were bulky and he felt clumsy with the extra weight dragging around him and sort of had to hop and shuffle into a seat to get comfortable so the back of his robes didn't feel like it was going to strangle him. ”All right, mate?” He greeted with a pointed nod, restless feet thump-thump-thumping away beneath the table. ”S'a nice name... Lorelai, yeah? ...Probably already heard but, I'm Tristan.” Light eyes flashed across the table at every sight, sound, and distraction, he could hardly steady his focus on any one thing for too long. ”Looks like we'll be housemates for the next seven years so we might as well get to know each other, yeah? Hahaha, cheers,” he could barely reign in the laughter at his own pathetic attempt at trying to break the ice. She wasn't much of a looker now, but she has potential, he can see it. And when she's got loads of friends one day, he'll be able to pick them off one at a time and have a little fun with them. What could possibly go wrong?

∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷
LOCATION:: Slytherin Table】 【COMPANY:: The Slytherin's】 【ATTIRE:: School Uniform】 【STATS:: Slytherin, 4'9", 98lbs

Cara MiaKitty

PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2015 7:54 pm
When I was young and unbroken,
I tried so hard to get under everyone's skin.
And so it begins; I braced myself-
Embraced myself, misplaced myself-
And all with a sh*t eating grin!
And the p***k of a pin!
It's a killer life, now on with the show!

User Image
M O R V E N
G R A I N N E
V A S S

SLYTHERINFIFTH YEARBLOOD TRAITOR

Morven visibly shuddered at the idea of setting so much as a toe on the quidditch pitch. "Don't even say that. I've never fancied death via broken neck. I've seen it. Not pretty." She was careful to keep her tone light enough that it might as well have been another joke. "Vice captain? What's next, Head Girl?" She couldn't help feeling as if she might have jinxed that now, though. At the mention of their exams, she shrugged, trying to not look too concerned about them. She wasn't... much. "I didn't know you wanted to be a magizoologist," she said offhandedly. "Working with what?" It was then that she smelled it, and stiffened, forcing herself not to immediately turn to see who the scent was coming from. She tried to look out of the corner of her eyes. It had to be one of the new first years, since she'd never smelled it before... Oh, gods. The dark haired little one sitting by the dark haired girl. ...This was probably going to be a problem. At least it wasn't specifically her problem. Jason had to be able to smell him, even from the professors's table. She just hoped the kid at least knew what he was, had access to the potion, and had some sort of handle on the whole thing, because she had no desire to be dealing with some panicking firstie on the upcoming full moon. It was bad enough being the only female, not counting Sophie, or Professor Dechering, but she was old, and generally didn't come around with the pack. Morven had seen her in Hogsmeade before. Why couldn't it have been another girl? She dug her nails into the wood of the table and exhaled silently. Just a little kid. Not a threat. Jason would handle it.

OOC:
Essy ze Ninja

I built this house with walls of flesh-
And broken bones and skins!
And I must confess that I'm a sweet mess...
I change my guard with no regard;
And I'm not unscarred so far.
But I'm a success of bitter sweetness!

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2015 8:14 pm
User Image

xSeymour Benjamin Ryansxxxxx
xxxx<4th Year><Single: pfft... I'm a one man army!>
My watch broke last week <2029-2030 Sorting Ceremony>
And I don't need directions to know I'm < at the Slytherin Table >
And an FYI, looking this Awesome is an art!
------------------------------------------------------------------------xx

Benjamin had taken his time from the carriages to the Great Hall, perhaps making a few small detours-partially just because he could-and mostly because why go straight to the great hall to listen to the sorting. It was boring. And half the new snakes would do this whole "I bet my fangs are sharper or more poisonous then you are" type thing. Benjamin was confident his house was more awesome than most, but first years in his house took a couple weeks to get into understanding there was a proper chain of command. He, being an upperclassman, with access to plenty of black mail material and resources (such as notes for classes), felt he deserved a certain amount of respect. Besides, it wasn't just any Slytherin bold enough to actually brag about not being some pureblood. Actually Benjamin found it hilarious his Dad was a Halfblood Gryffindor at this point. It was fun to nettle the stuck-up ones in his house with. And it wasn't like anyone hexed him or anything in some dark corridor so he figured he was doing good.

As he finally got to his table the sorting was already over and a small handful of new Slytherins were sitting at the table but it was small: was the class this year that small? Benjamin shrugged to himself, not really caring when he spotted two of his favorite fifth years. Smirking he walked behind Camila and Morven and leaned down propping an arm on each of the girl's shoulders and first greeted Camila with a "Hola, linda-Camila." He glanced down at the badge on her chest and said, "I see you got a new accessory... very nice."

He turned his head to Morven and said, "And hello, Gatita, how are you doing? Since you didn't get prefect, I suppose I won't bother installing web-cameras in the prefects bathroom like I did in all the regular girls bathrooms." He said with a smirk-it wasn't like he did install cameras there. That would be beyond mildly creepy. Besides, not like muggle web-cameras would work in Hogwarts, but hey it sounded good. And it would be funny if Morven took the bait, she was ridiculously calm and well collected when he had met up with her and Camila over the summer which was disappointing. However, her change in appearance, while took Benjamin for a moment to adjust to, was something he definitely didn't think was disappointing. Besides, she was still the same Mori he could torment if he worked hard enough. He could see it occasionally, that glare, the puffed up cheeks. It was funny.

"So how are you two lovely ladies doing tonight?" He added smiling a Cheshire-Cat grin, apparently not caring he interrupted anything or not.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

{OoC: }
Essy ze Ninja

The Forgotten Weasley

Quote:

PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2015 9:05 pm
User Image
                                                                What the hell is wrong with me?
                                                                My mom and dad weren't perfect,
                                                                But still you don't hear no crying a** bitching from me,
                                                                Like there seems to be on everybody's CD

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

Where am I? Slytherin table
                                                                Who am I with? Other Slytherins
                                                                What am I doing? Introducing myself
                                                                What am I thinking? Well, here's to a good first impression, maybe.
                                                                What am I wearing? First Year Uniform

Carver heard the hat call out Slytherin, and watched as his tie and robes changed accordingly. He gave a lopsided smile as he approached the house that was sporting the same colors. He was apparently one of the few sorted so far of Slytherins, and he decided to sit with the other first years. He could at least be sociable, even though he wasn't sure about any of them yet. He sat down next to the other boy, giving a small smile and a wave before he decided to speak up. "Hi. I'm Carver. Or, you probably heard that up at the sorting. Nice to meet you... Tristan, and Lorelai, right? Hope you don't mind a poor bloke just sitting down with you two." Granted, he could think of a lot worse things to be than just poor, but he couldn't think of any at the moment. Well, except for one example, but he was kind of hoping he was doing jail time. That would just make his day.

OOC:

All those Saturday
                                                                When kids go out and play
                                                                Yo I was up in my room
                                                                I let the stereo blaze

Cara MiaKity

Essy ze Ninja

Winsome Fey

Alien Hunter

7,050 Points
  • Daring Investigator 50
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Peoplewatcher 100

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2015 9:15 pm
User Image

c υ r r e n т l y
                                                          ╔═══════════════════════════════╗
                                                          Sıиgłe
                                                          Looking Modest at the Slytherin Table with - - -
                                                          xxxғeelιngxxx
                                                          Calm
                                                          xxxтнιnĸιngxxx
                                                          ❝ Well, that was certainly an interesting experience. ❞
                                                          ╚═══════════════════════════════╝

Aиđ тħe g ı я ł тħαт ¢ħαšeđ тħe я α в в ı т , ◊ ◊ ◊xxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                          đяαиκ тħe ω ı и e, αиđ тøøκ тħe ρ ı ł ł ◊ ◊ ◊xxxxxxxxx
                                                          Hαš ł ø ¢ κ e đ ħeяšełf ıи ł ı м в ø ◊ ◊ ◊xxxxxx
                                                          тø šee ħøω ıт т я υ ł ч f e e ł š ◊ ◊ ◊xxx
                                                          ═════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

spaceLorelei was surprised when one of the other newly-sorted Slytherins joined her, though she supposed she shouldn't have been. Not everyone was as keen to observe before they made contact as she was. She offered him a small, polite smile, offering her hand when he introduced himself. "Yes, it's Lorelei. Most people call me Lori, though," she told him, awkwardly withdrawing her hand after a pause when she noted that he was unlikely to've noticed that she'd held it out for him to shake. He was far too busy looking at literally everything except the person he'd initiated conversation with, which was somewhat annoying. But, given the incredible nature of the castle, she figured she could let it slide... just this once.

spaceHis comment that they should get to know one another was met with an arch of her brow. Well, she'd been attempting to do so, in a way, not him necessarily, but all of her housemates, when he'd sat with her. Not in a way most people would consider attempting to 'get to know' anyone, of course. But, she supposed she could have a conversation with the guy... provided he actually paid attention to her. Or, maybe she wouldn't have to worry about it, she thought, since another boy joined them shortly after. She made a mental note of their names, Tristan and Carver, filing them away. She wouldn't forget them, that she knew for certain; she very rarely forgot a person's name and face. Like she had to Tristan, she smiled politely at Carver, offering her hand. "Lorelei Townsend, but I mostly go by Lori," she told him. "And I don't mind. I'm sure the company is welcome," she added, glancing at the first boy, who she thought was likely much poorer company than Carver was. Not that Carver had been referring to that sort of poor, she'd gotten what he'd meant easily enough. Luckily for him, the circumstances of her birth ensured that, despite having grown up with money, she was far from snobby, despite coming across that way more often than not. She could care less how much money his family had; the brunette was much more concerned with his character. Which she felt she already had a fairly firm grasp of, at least superficially; anyone who's immediate response to approaching two people was to inform them that they were poor, and apologize for bothering them if they had an issue with that, was certainly at least somewhat insecure about his circumstances. Luckily for him, she wasn't the sort to care, or comment on it. She chose to ignore the statement altogether, in fact, so as to not draw attention to it in case there was someone at the table who would give him grief about it. No sense getting involved in a fight her first night in the castle, after all.

╚═════════════════════════════════════════════════
                                                          xxx◊ ◊ ◊ Tø š т α и đ ø υ т š ı đ e чøυя ν ı я т υ e
                                                          xxxxxx◊ ◊ ◊ Nø øиe ¢αи e ν e я ħ υ я т ч ø υ
                                                          xxxxxxxxx◊ ◊ ◊ O я š ø т ħ e ч š α ч . . .

User Image

(( OOC: ))
                                                          Open for interaction <3

Essy ze Ninja

Red Hot Missy

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2015 10:34 pm
User Image

___________________________________________________________________________________
sσмє тнιиɢs scяαтcн тнє sυяғαcє ωнιℓє σтнєяs sтяιкє αт чσυя sσυℓ

User Image

When her friend instantly dug her heels, Camila elicited a begrudging groan, rolled her eyes, and made quite the elaborate display of exasperation, tossed her hair over her shoulder and slumped her shoulders. She shouldn't have expected any other response from Morven, she'd made her feelings about quidditch quite clear several times already. Still, it didn't hurt to try. ”Oh don't be dramatic, you won't get a broken neck! I mean, an arm, maybe, but only if you're like, a seeker or somethin', yeah? You'd be fiiiinneeee,” she exaggerated for effect, even batted an eye for a teasing wink. Camila tsk'd her tongue at Morven's next statement, then laughed as she shook her head theatrically. ”Oh bloody hell, as if! That posh girl, League's going to get it, I already know.” She huffed and leaned her cheek into a closed fist, tension building in the creases of her brow and forehead. It wasn't that she wanted Head Girl, not really, but a part of her wants it if only it meant taking it away from Cathy. Is that horrible? Camila tried not to dwell, and when prompted with the change of subject, she greedily took that chance. ”Not sure yet, actually. My mum specializes in unicorns but, they're really rather boring, so maybe a hippogriff, or one of the winged horses, abraxan, aethonon, y'know, somethin' like that..” She didn't have much time to keep on prattling, and was rather thankful for that. As far as she knew, Morven still hadn't a clue what to do with her life. Must be a ruddy feeling. That much needed distraction then came in the form of a draped arm around her shoulder and the heat of another body pressed so close between them, it was hard not to feel skip of her heart beating against her rib cage.

”Y, tu, guapo,” she teased, mirrored that same wink to Benji as she had already flashed to Mori several moments prior. ”Glad you noticed, guess this mean's you'll be calling in a few more favors than muggle art notes, you're gonna have to find new ways to bribe me, now.” She mused, then scoffed at his daring notion, but didn't comment. Mori always has the better comebacks, anyway, so she sat back and waited for the sparks to fly.

[Translations:// and to you, handsome, ]

╔════════════════════╗
═━┈ Fifth Year, Prefect and Vice Captain┈━═
Slytherin Table
Dressed in:
Slytherin Uniform
15 yrs5' 4"126lbs
╚════════════════════╝

The Forgotten Weasley

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2015 11:24 pm

User Image

Tristan tore his gaze away from the other house tables, a bit of a commotion there had caught his attention, but he couldn't pinpoint what he'd heard exactly, or where it even came from. ”Lori, I'll have to remember that,” he nodded quickly, then elaborated, ”I'm terrible at remembering things, so don't take it personally if I don't...” Blinking rapidly, a closed, scarred fist rubbed his right eye, as if somehow, that would help his waning attention finally settle. He picked up on the sound of footsteps padding closer, then the shadow at the corner of his eye as another first year fell into a nearby seat with a greeting. ”You heard right,” he nodded, sitting a little straighter as he diverted his attention quickly between Lori and Carver, it's been so long since he's talked to anyone besides his own family. If it hadn't been for the hours he spent in front of the telly, he'd have lost all sense of how to actually socialize, or what to even say. ”No, no, go right ahead, bruv,” he indicated with a half cocked wave of his hand to the number of empty seats scattered about.

”So, where you mates from, eh? You sound like a Londoner,” he nodded towards Lori, then redirected his attention to Carver as he hummed thoughtfully to himself. ”Not sure 'bout you though,” Tristan tilted his head as he studied his fellow first year. Tristan had hardly ever been North of Birmingham, and only ever as far West as Bristol. ”From Cheltenham, myself, but I moved to Burley, s'a tiny village near New Forest, mates probably hadn't even heard of it.” He shrugged his shoulders, it seemed the most appropriate thing to do. Meanwhile, his leg kept shaking, his stomach grumbled, but at least his vision had mostly settled on flashing back and forth between the pair, trying not to wonder what peculiarly familiar scent that is wafting in the undertow.

LOCATION:: Slytherin Table】 【COMPANY:: The Slytherin's】 【ATTIRE:: School Uniform】 【STATS:: Slytherin, 4'9", 98lbs

Red Hot Missy
Cara MiaKitty

PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2015 3:24 am
User Image
                                            Dawn Yamamoto

Pureblood || 1st Year || Slytherin

Dawn stood from her seat where the hat had been placed on her head. She was at a bit of a loss, she had hoped she would get sorted into Ravenclaw along with her brother Night. She had heard from him that it was the best house to be in if I wanted to just 'observe' things. I had coutnered at first saying I was probably not smart enough, but now that I really am never going to get into Ravenclaw, it was a bit of a let down and just too shocking. She wondered what Night would probably say, or what Day would say if he were to see her now. A Slytherin. Dawn wondered what kind of house Slytherin was. She knew they were an ambitious bunch, all mostly purebloods in the past, but not anymore. She remembered how she was told by Night that everything have changed and not as the book says, so she supposes, no one would probably be as nasty as the history books always did say about them.

Dawn hoped so.

She saw a bunch of first years that was called earlier and wondered if it would be proper to at least make friends or have a group in case any of the upper years decided to have a bit of fun with her. It was always good to travel in a pack after all.

She approached the group from the other side of the table and sat in front of them, her robes billowing around her as she tried to think of a good way to introduce herself. She decided with a normal one. "Hi there, sorry to interrupt but I heard your names get called out earlier and my name's Dawn, not sure if you heard my name get called. But, uhm, nice to meet you. I hope we can get along... b-being first years and all..." she stuttered, banging her head mentally against a wall at how socially awkward she felt right now.

Essy ze Ninja
                                            Cara MiaKitty
                                            Red Hot Missy

mihori_0624

Hopeful Cadet

11,400 Points
  • Informer 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Winsome Fey

Alien Hunter

7,050 Points
  • Daring Investigator 50
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2015 10:23 pm
User Image
                                                                What the hell is wrong with me?
                                                                My mom and dad weren't perfect,
                                                                But still you don't hear no crying a** bitching from me,
                                                                Like there seems to be on everybody's CD

Where am I? Slytherin table
                                                                Who am I with? Other Slytherins
                                                                What am I doing? Introducing myself
                                                                What am I thinking? Well, here's to a good first impression, maybe.
                                                                What am I wearing? First Year Uniform

Carver nodded to the two, settling down and watching what was going on with the sorting. He frowned when he was asked where he was from, and shrugged. "Originally? I'm from Greenwich. That's in London. Not anymore though. Now I just live at the orphanage in London. Or, one of them. Not that it really matters." He shook his head when Tristan mentioned that they might not have heard of where he was from, since for Carver it was the truth. He had no clue where that was, though he'd heard of New Forest. It was to the northwest of London, if he remembered correctly. He could be wrong, since he'd missed a lot of school over the last year. At least Lori seemed pleasant so far. He wasn't sure about Tristan yet, but he could make an educated guess that the bloke had a bit of a rough life.

When another girl joined them, he smiled pleasantly and gestured at the seat next to him. "Carver. Though, you heard that earlier, like you said. It depends on the getting along part though. Don't know you well enough yet for that Dawn. But it's nice to meet you anyway." What, like he was going to lie about something like that? What was the point? She could have an atrocious personality and hide it well for all he knew. However, he was giving her the benefit of the doubt, since, as he said, he didn't know her.

OOC:

All those Saturday
                                                                When kids go out and play
                                                                Yo I was up in my room
                                                                I let the stereo blaze

Cara MiaKity

Essy ze Ninja

mihori_0624

PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2015 10:42 pm
User Image
xSera Maybelle Averyxxxxx
xxxx<1st Year>

Time: 2029-2030
Dressed: Slytherin Robes
------------------------------------------------------------------------xx

Sera smiled as she was sorted to Slytherin, just like she had calculated. She noted Wendy easily enough with her flaming red hair. She was busy chatting with some blonde that Sera reckoned was probably in Wendy's year, and that was when she spotted the group of the first year Slytherins. Sera raised a brow for a moment and decided to sit there. These would be the people she was rooming with for better or worse and these were the people she'd be attending the most classes with so it would only be smart to get to know them.

She stepped over, adjusting her now silver and green tie, and then sat down beside Dawn and said with a polite smile and perfect diction, "Hello, I am Sera Avery. I thought it best to get to know my peers as soon as possible. I hope I'm not intruding." She held her head high and had good posture, obviously confident and not the least bit intimidated by meeting a group of new people.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

{OoC: }

Red Hot Missy

Cara MiaKitty

Essy ze Ninja

mihori_0624

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2015 11:35 pm
I’m just a believer
That things will get better
Some can take it or leave it
But I don’t wanna let it go
User ImageXXXXXXUser Image

мυɢɢℓєвσяиє sιиɢℓє υиcσиғιиє∂

Gia snorted when the hat commented on her stance of neutrality which later she will find amazing that she was more amused by the fact that the hat thought it knew her better than herself rather than focusing on the fact the bloody thing talked. She did preen a bit when the hat told her she could be anything she wanted with a mind like hers before remembering that she just got complimented by hat-wear, a tattered one at that. Before she could actually ask it questions he screamed out "Slytherin" and seeing her robes gain a green and silver color and snake crest she assumed that was where she had been sorted. She gave a final pat to the hat murmuring "That'll do pig, that'll do" before removing it and herself from the stool and walked over to her new House. She mainly saw a bunch of older students clamoring around each other talking about whatever teenagers talked about (boobs, power, and homework were her guesses) before she focused on a small gathering of first years. At least she thought they were first years, she recognized some from the boats and one or two from being ahead of her in line to be sorted. Not really one for groups the muggleborn argued with herself before she came to the conclusion that it would be better to at least become acquaintances with these few since they were in the same House but also because she was now sharing a dorm with at least three of them. That thought in mind, Gia walked over to the group and took a seat trying not to fidget in her robes and skirt. God, what she wouldn't do for jeans right now. She flashed them all a small half-grin and short wave not exactly sure what to say. "Hi, I'm Gianna Donati. Did anyone else feel weird about being sorted by a hat or is this just the norm?" she asked not really serious but honestly curious because if that was the case, she needed to start carrying around her tool box. Maybe she could catch one and take it apart. Better yet, one of those suits of armor she saw standing in the hallway, she was pretty sure one or two moved and she was very sure no one was inside them when they did.

mc2

Red Hot Missy

Cara MiaKitty

Essy ze Ninja

mihori_0624
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Wearing △Where ~Slytherin Table △With ~Students △What ~Uh, sitting △Thoughts ~My it's just all hats △OOC ~
I’ve never been that lucky
I’ve never tasted fame
I’m always lookin’ for something
But I hate changin’

PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2015 6:39 pm
User Image

c υ r r e n т l y
                                                          ╔═══════════════════════════════╗
                                                          Sıиgłe
                                                          Looking Modest at the Slytherin Table with All The First Years
                                                          xxxғeelιngxxx
                                                          Calm
                                                          xxxтнιnĸιngxxx
                                                          ❝ Well, that was certainly an interesting experience. ❞
                                                          ╚═══════════════════════════════╝

Aиđ тħe g ı я ł тħαт ¢ħαšeđ тħe я α в в ı т , ◊ ◊ ◊xxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                          đяαиκ тħe ω ı и e, αиđ тøøκ тħe ρ ı ł ł ◊ ◊ ◊xxxxxxxxx
                                                          Hαš ł ø ¢ κ e đ ħeяšełf ıи ł ı м в ø ◊ ◊ ◊xxxxxx
                                                          тø šee ħøω ıт т я υ ł ч f e e ł š ◊ ◊ ◊xxx
                                                          ═════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

spaceLorelei was caught extremely off-guard by the crowd that had very suddenly formed around her; was there some unspoken rule about the first years all sitting with one another and introducing themselves, then? She supposed it could be the social convention, and that perhaps she was just in the dark due to not coming from a magical family, half-brother not included. Of course, this put her in the rather unusual position of having to actually interact with them all before she'd had a change to observe them from a distance, which was new for her. Normally, she was quite good at finding a way to stand on the outside and look in... She admitted that this was partially because of the fact that the children within her 'social circle' prior to coming to Hogwarts all knew that she was a b*****d. None of them had ever been particularly inclined to include her unless she chose to force their hand. She'd rarely bothered; why did she need to spend so much time with a bunch of kids who would look down their noses at her? Hopefully, she wouldn't find herself in similar circumstances at Hogwarts.

spaceThe brunette clicked her tongue, making mental notes about each person present and what she could determine about them thus far. There wasn't much, of course, but it was all useful. She glanced towards the newer arrivals with a pleasant smile and a nod. "Lori, and I'm sure it's nice to meet you all," she informed them. Recalling that Tristan had asked her about her origins, she turned her attention to the boy. "To your question, yes, I'm from London," she told him. She wasn't sure why exactly he was curious about where she'd come from, unless he'd expected her to give him more insight into her background or something of that nature. But London was a rather big city. And she was fairly certain that the uppercrust nature of her accent told more about her origins than the city it came from. Not that he'd guess she was illegitimate from it; that fact tended to surprise people if they weren't informed early on. Apparently bastards were all supposed to be street rats with horrible cockney accents and rags for clothes... She supposed it made the rich feel better about themselves if the women who slept with married men were all poor and classless. Though, that didn't exactly make the rich men who slept with those woman look very good. Men tended to get away with such things, though, as she knew all too well.

spaceWhen Gianna spoke of the hat, Lori schooled her expression, which had very nearly shown her curiosity. The fact that the other girl found the hat unusual hinted at non-magical origins, much like herself. Perhaps they would find common ground, then? "I was quite surprised," she said coolly, nodding in agreement. "It was rather strange. I'd love to know what sort of enchantments and such were placed on the hat to grant it such abilities. It was rather impressive." Lori wondered if perhaps they would be introduced to such interesting magic. It seemed like such a thing would be complicated. Of course, she could be wrong, it could be simple, but something told her otherwise. The ability to read minds couldn't be an easy one to master, so it stood to reason that granting sentience to an inanimate object, and then giving it that ability, would be quite difficult. Her studies had shown her that the founders of Hogwarts had been considered the cleverest and strongest witches and wizards of their time... She wondered, though, how much more advanced magic had gotten since then. Perhaps spells and things that had been very difficult to master at the time were now little more than parlor tricks? It was an interesting question, to be sure. She wondered if there were a professor who she could ask about such things... Likely the history professor, she'd imagine. She'd have to file that away for later. It could be useful. And she supposed she could always pick Leslie's brain if necessary; her half-brother was clever enough, if he didn't know already she was sure he could find out.

╚═════════════════════════════════════════════════
                                                          xxx◊ ◊ ◊ Tø š т α и đ ø υ т š ı đ e чøυя ν ı я т υ e
                                                          xxxxxx◊ ◊ ◊ Nø øиe ¢αи e ν e я ħ υ я т ч ø υ
                                                          xxxxxxxxx◊ ◊ ◊ O я š ø т ħ e ч š α ч . . .

User Image

(( OOC: ))

Essy ze Ninja

Red Hot Missy

mc2

Yukina101

mihori_0624

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2015 7:15 pm
When I was young and unbroken,
I tried so hard to get under everyone's skin.
And so it begins; I braced myself-
Embraced myself, misplaced myself-
And all with a sh*t eating grin!
And the p***k of a pin!
It's a killer life, now on with the show!

User Image
M O R V E N
G R A I N N E
V A S S

SLYTHERINFIFTH YEARBLOOD TRAITOR

Morven resisted the persistent urge to childishly stick her tongue out. "In case you haven't noticed, I'm not what I'd call 'well-loved' among our schoolmates. I think everyone with a beater bat on school grounds would take their chances." She could just see that now, like a coordinated hit, never mind having to play against her sister. Elsie, with her blonde hair blowing in the wind, probably smiling and waving at the stands like a complete wackjob, chasing along after a stupid red ball. She tried to and failed to muffle a snicker when Camila described Cathy League as 'that posh girl'. Morven didn't know the Hufflepuff enough to truly dislike her, not really, but from what she'd seen of the blonde, she might have been even more grating to be around than Elsie. At least Elsie had mellowed out some, if you could call it that.

"Hippogriffs would be interesting," she mused. "There's always dragons," she smirked, before an arm was around her shoulder, and, still slightly on edge from the present scent of the kid just down the table, the blissfully ignorant little brat, jerked away almost violently, as if she didn't know who it could possibly be. She composed herself and leaned slightly away, one elbow resting on the table, and arched her eyebrows. "Aw, Seymour, don't give up the noble war just because of me," she deadpanned. "I'm sure you'll see more than a knee or two someday. Girls can't be entirely pitiless." She regarded his grin with something close to a scowl, and added, "And we were just fine, and then, just like that-," She snapped her fingers and settled into a comfortable silence in anticipation of whatever was coming next, part of her secretly relieved that the dynamic between the three of them still seemed to be for the most part, normal.

OOC:
Essy ze Ninja

mc2

I built this house with walls of flesh-
And broken bones and skins!
And I must confess that I'm a sweet mess...
I change my guard with no regard;
And I'm not unscarred so far.
But I'm a success of bitter sweetness!

PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2015 8:43 pm

User Image

Tristan offered an encouraging nod as Carver spoke up first, and it all seemed like peaches and pleasantries at first. ”Greenwich.. yeah, yeah, think I been there...s'real..,green... yeah?” That easy going smile had faltered though, how the bloody hell do you react to a bomb like that? And what sort of bloke just runs around announcing to everyone in the bloody house that they're an orphan? S'a bit of a touchy subject, isn't it? Like, what did he expect? For everyone to just laugh it off all 'ha-ha, cheerio?' Or like, was he expecting pity from everyone, 'boo-hoo, poor baby?' S'bullocks! His eyes sort of bugged out of his head, brows construed and thin lips tightened to a straight line, he wanted to shake his head, but was quickly distracted by the presence of another girl, with jet black hair and exotic features.

”No interruption at all,” he waved his hand, shirking her insecurities with utter nonchalance, then signaled any one of the open seats for Dawn to take. He was rather grateful for it, he just hoped it didn't reveal too much on his features, but how could it not? As Carver debated the logistics of the foreign girl's statement, he barely reigned in the roll of his eyes, and settled for rising his brows incredulously but he kept his mouth firmly shut. 'Depends on the getting along part,' Tristan mentally mocked. Well that's rather bloody obvious, innit? What a pillock. It didn't take long for another pair of girls' to join them, and to be honest, he quite liked the odds. Four girls to two boys? Yeah, he could get behind those numbers. The second to approach was rather petite and had quite the refined dignity; just another toff, he decided. The third, though, seemed much more plainspoken, and when she opened her mouth, it was clear as day she was muggleborn. Not that he minded any, it just meant she might be a bit more gullible than the others. How very interesting. ”Heh, cheers darlings,” he greeted the two with a conniving little twinkle in his eye. ”I'm Tristan,” he motioned to himself quite proudly, maybe even puffed out his chest a bit. ”An tha's Lorelei, Carver, and Dawn,” Tristan pointed to each one in turn, just in case Sera and Gia hadn't already overheard. He glanced back to Lori, a tad guilty he hadn't really responded to her earlier, he practically hadn't even noticed her answer, not when Carver's monologue was still bouncing around in his ears. ”I heard it's Legilimens... the magic, anyway... but I didn' think Gryffindor could do it... Slytherin knew how though. But tha's Gryffindor's hat, innit?” Tristan would be lying if he ever said he paid any attention to his mum's history lessons.

LOCATION:: Slytherin Table】 【COMPANY:: The First Years】 【ATTIRE:: School Uniform】 【STATS:: Slytherin, 4'9", 98lbs

Derp. Derp. Posting Order.

mihori_0624

Red Hot Missy

mc2

Yukina101

Cara MiaKitty

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100

mihori_0624

Hopeful Cadet

11,400 Points
  • Informer 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2015 12:24 am
User Image
                                    Dawn Yamamoto

Pureblood || 1st Year || Slytherin

Dawn nodded understandably as she sat next to Carver. He was right, it was pretty stupid of her to say the getting along part. What did she expect, it was Slytherin after all. She found herself absently stroking her green and silver tie, wondering why exactly the hat thought it fit for her to be in Slytherin. She supposes, she doesn't even really know what to do in Slytherin. Does she keep to herself, or make friends. She groaned inwardly.

Well, for now, she thought, it might be a good idea to get to know them. She bit her lip and started studying her classmates, Carver seemed like an okay bloke, he was frank, that's for sure. Lorelei was probably a thinker though, she didn't acknowledge her much and it must be because she wasn't used to immediate interactions, like herself. Tristan though, she found herself wondering what kind of bloke he was. He had a nice accent though, and he really did seem nice. But there was just something there that Dawn couldn't place a finger on and she felt entirely intrigued by him.

Dawn was just warming up to the group when two more girls came and introduced themselves. She was about to tell them her name when Tristan did it for her, she blinked in surprise but a warm feeling settled when she thought of how apparently he had accepted her. She smiled slightly.

Sera and Gianna. Dawn thought to herself trying to put their names to memory.

She tensed when Sera sat herself next to her but soon relaxed when she introduced herself elegantly. She looked every bit as poised as her mother always taught her she should be and Dawn couldn't take her eyes off of Sera for the same reason. It was only when Gianna spoke that her attention to Sera broke and turned to Gianna.

Dawn stared a bit at Gianna, with her laid back looks and rather odd question she wondered how to answer it and found herself sigh in relief at the next moment when Tristan chose to answer instead. Tristan certainly knew his way around.

"I never did know how the Hat worked and am quite surprised that it was actually using Legilimens, it would make sense though." she glanced back at Tristan. "I'm pretty sure it's Godric Gryffindor's hat too. My brother told me so when I asked him." She smiled at Tristan, wondering if it was alright to answer his question. Hopefully it wasn't a rhetorical question.

Essy ze Ninja
                                    Cara MiaKitty
                                    Red Hot Missy
                                    mc2
                                    Yukina101

Great Hall

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 128 129 130 131 132 133 ... 177 178 179 180 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games