Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply The Forbidden Forest, the Lake, and Surrounding Area
The Black Lake Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 128 129 130 131 132 133 ... 174 175 176 177 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sir Spazalots

Fashionable Lover

PostPosted: Sat Nov 30, 2013 1:10 am
Yukina101

User Image

xxxxxxx_____________________________________

xxxxxxx Photographer || Half Blood || Taken by Tobi
xxxxxxx
xxxxxxx Daily Dragon Photographer and Reporter
xxxxxxx_____________________________________

I got a bad boy, I must admit it hey
You got my heart, don’t know how you did it hey
And I don’t care who sees it babe
I don’t wanna hide the way I feel when you're next to me
hey
I love the way I love the way you make me feel
I love the way I love it
Baby, I love the way I love the way you make me feel
Ooh, I love the way I love it
The way I love you

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Bradley smiled as Tobi wrap his coat around him. Nodding as Tobi mentioned the time, asking if they should go in. Bradley began to pack the few snacks they had left. "Still a bit of butterbeer left." he said as he picked up the container. He poured half of the last of it into his cup and the other half into Tobi's. He smiled and took a sip. This night was perfect. he thought as he smiled at him. Standing up, Bradley moved off the blanket so he could fold it up. "Well, we have the fun part of sneaking back in and to our dorms without being caught." he said with a smile. He was smiling at the risk. Tobi was being such a good influence on him.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

PostPosted: Sun Dec 01, 2013 9:31 pm
User Image
You see, you'd love to run home, but you know you ain't got one
Cuz you're livin' in a world that you're best forgotten
When you're thinkin' you're a joke and nobody's gonna listen
To the one small point I know they've been missing around here

User Image

Rick shrugged. He wasn't too sure, what with not learning about muggle history in a while. Might be something he may want to look into over the summer, if he wasn't busy studying for NEWTs. "Honestly that's just a guess I had. I could be wrong. I didn't study too much American history when I was younger. I might want to rectify that, though." When she mentioned rambling, he actually chuckled. Why the heck was this making him feel more like a normal teen, anyway? "Well, as long as you're not yelling at yourself and hurting yourself, I think you're fine. Or scaring the bejezzus out of younger years by being so depressing that they can't stand to be around you. Otherwise, sometimes it helps to say thoughts aloud. If anything, if it organizes your mind, then that's not a bad thing, right?" At least he didn't think so. He rambled to himself rarely, but Jacob did that a lot. Maybe it was for more vocal people to do?

----------------------------------
Thinking: Quieter than in the Common Room...
OOC: Different timeline than Spaz and Yuki's.

Jinx

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

Rawwry

Feral Fatcat

5,800 Points
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 01, 2013 9:47 pm
User Image

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Muggleborn // Single // Chaser

Caitlin nodded, remembering Rick wasn't a muggleborn. She blushed a little when he chuckled and then shook her head, "I don't think you scare the younger years. I mean, if you were talking about yourself...I, uhm, sorry. But, I suppose it does organize most of it. A lot of stuff goes on in here, believe it or not..." Cait gestured toward her head. She always figured people didn't really think she did well in class, for the most part, because she missed her last few years. But stuff did go on and when she spoke aloud, it cleared it up a bit.

User Image  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 16, 2013 10:11 pm
User Image
You see, you'd love to run home, but you know you ain't got one
Cuz you're livin' in a world that you're best forgotten
When you're thinkin' you're a joke and nobody's gonna listen
To the one small point I know they've been missing around here

User Image

Rick understood. He wondered how many times he had brooded over something, and people just assumed he was being antisocial. He couldn't help that, though. He just didn't talk that much, and was awkward with regular conversation. "A lot more than people give you credit for, I bet. It's funny, since everyone assumes that people who don't talk always happen to be intelligent or antisocial, but those that do tend to be crazy. I guess that people think that people that tend to do a lot of their thinking out loud have a bit of a mental issue." He hefted his book and put it back into his bag, looking at her curiously. "We... don't really talk to each other all that much outside of Music Club, do we? I mean, I know we both happen to be in quidditch, and we're both in some of the same classes. Heck, I remember that time you were out by the lake when I came down in second year and tried to talk to me before Lore came down." He frowned then, thinking. He hadn't talked to his best friend in forever, not since they both saw each other at the circus. Were they just pulling apart?

Thinking: Quieter than in the Common Room...
OOC: Different timeline than Spaz and Yuki's.

Jinx

Rawwry

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

Rawwry

Feral Fatcat

5,800 Points
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 17, 2013 1:36 pm
User Image

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Muggleborn // Single // Chaser

Caitlin smiled at Rick, a lot of things ran through her mind dutibg the course of the day. Usually, they were pretty useful, other times not as much. She figured being a Gryffindor knocked her down a few notches of the "Smart Chart". The Gryffindors, for the most part, had been thought of as the brave ones, to the point of stupidity, but a lot of then were really smart. They just didn't get to show it off because they were too busy being brave. Cait looked at the red head and nodded, "No, I suppose we don't really...And, I was a really angsty second year. I almost gor into a fight that year."

User Image  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 27, 2014 7:32 pm
User Image

ʻHer bone structure screamsʼ

ʻTouch her! Touch her!ʼ

ʻAnd she's got the curse of curvesʼ

As Kat approached the docks holding all the boats she turned to address the students cheerful as usual."Alright everyone listen up! There can be 4 to a boat and those in front need to hold the lantern. Please be very careful when getting in, we wouldn't want to show up to the feast dripping from head to toe now would we. Once we are all seated I will start us across so just get in and get comfy for now." She explained loudly so all of the students could hear, moving over to stand by her own boat she added,"If you are feeling uneasy about the journey across you are welcome to join me in my boat here, I promise I wont let the giant squid make you his after supper snack." She joked and watched everyone enter the boats, to ensure no one hurt themselves.

ʻI want someone provocative and talkativeʼ

ʻBut it's so hard when you're shallow as a showerʼ

ʻAnd from what I've heard with skin you'll winʼ

User Image

((O.O.C.~ post getting in and wait till I post to start the journey across.))  

VixenViVi

Desirable Vampire

stitchkin babe

Timid Genius

PostPosted: Mon Jan 27, 2014 7:49 pm
x
x
x
x

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Half-Blood | | Eleven Years Old | | First Year | | Unsorted
Ten inches. Ash Wood. Fox Fur. Supple.

xxxxLexine smiled a bit at the woman, the Game Keeper, she was rather silly and it seemed that most of the First Years believed that the giant squid she was talking about would come up and take them considering the gasp she got from some of them. Quickly everyone started filling the boats. It made her happy that she wouldn't be stuck shoulder-to-shoulder with anyone and would be able to breath, if it had been any other way she might've suffocated...

xxxxCarefully stepping onto a boat, Lexine sat down on one of the front seats and looked about. No one else seemed to eager to be get on the boats other than her and a few others. Lexine smiled at a few students that looked at her like she was a freak. Deciding it was probably better to not look at the others, she turned her back to them and pursed her lips, letting out a small sigh and leaning her head on her arms. It was never easy to talk to people...

outfit :: uniform | | ooc :: - - -

VixenViVi

PostPosted: Mon Jan 27, 2014 8:10 pm
User Image

User ImageUser Image Location: Hogsmeade Station → Lake

Jasper led Alice all the way to the lake. Stopping in front of the boats Alice looked at the water. It looked ominous to her. Glancing over at Jasper she wondered what was going through his head. Sensing she was looking at him Jasper looked over at her and smiled. "It's alright it’s just a boat ride." he told her. "Oh I wasn't worried about that Jazz." she told him with a smile. "Come on we can join that girl over there." Alice said pulling Jasper over to Lexine.

Helping Alice into the boat first like a gentlemen Jasper smiled at the girl. "Thank you Jazz." Alice said before taking a seat on the boat. "You're welcome." he said taking a seat next to her. "Hello I'm Alice and this is Jasper." she greeted happily. "Hello." Jasper said quietly. He was no good talking to people especially when he didn't know what to say. "What's your name?" Alice asked.

With: Jasper, Lexine

With: Alice, Lexine

OOC: ---

((Outfits in pics))

Arkendrai

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Mon Jan 27, 2014 8:34 pm
User Image
User Image

Rosabella followed the professor to the lake along with the few first years she had just met. When she was told there could be four per boat, the eleven year old bit her bottom lip lightly. She was with four other first years; they couldn't just ditch one person, could they? No, that would be mean. Bella wouldn't like it if they did that to her. She turned to the group and asked, "Maybe two of us can go in one boat and the other three in another?" That seemed to be the only way to make it fair. Otherwise, someone would be stuck with three strangers. When the woman mentioned the giant squid that ate students, Rosabella's eyes widened. Are you serious? That was a joke, right? There was no way a large, people-eating squid lived out in the lake. It was a rather dark lake, however. And who knew how deep it was?

Kai Sparrowhear
500 Days of Summer
Cara MiaKitty
Greycast

((OOC: outfit in left picture))

PostPosted: Mon Jan 27, 2014 8:39 pm
x
x
x
x

Half-Blood | | Eleven Years Old | | First Year | | Unsorted
Ten inches. Ash Wood. Fox Fur. Supple.

xxxxSitting quietly on the boat, Lexine started to space out. She really hadn't heard much about the school itself from her parents, they were too excited about her going than anything and never really answered her questions. She understood it, of course, she was just like them sometimes with those kinds of things.

xxxxAs she sat with her chin in her hands, she felt a tilt in the boat. Quickly her arms went out to stabilize herself, holding one side of the boat. She quickly moved her arm as as bubbly girl sat beside her. Lexine smiled at her and looked behind her and there was a blond boy who greeted her with nothing but a small 'Hello'. Lexine understood, she didn't exactly know what to say herself. "Hello," Lexine said quietly. The brunette girl with a bow in her hair introduced herself as Alice, and then the boy as Jasper, but she seemed rather fond of calling him 'Jazz'. "I'm Lexine Vance, nice to meet you," she continued. Her voice was close to a whisper, nervous that she may say something she didn't mean to, even though she knew it would be hard to get her own name wrong. Knowing me, I would, Lexine thought to herself, letting a small sigh out from her nose.

outfit :: uniform | | ooc :: - - -

murruelecreuset

stitchkin babe

Timid Genius

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Mon Jan 27, 2014 8:42 pm
User Image
Dorien is...spacespacespacespace
CURRENTLY // Looking Curious at Hogsmeade Stationspace
CURRENTLY // singlespaces
CURRENTLY WITH // The Crowdspacesp
CURRENTLY FEELING // Super Excitedspacespa
CURRENTLY THINKING // 'Oh, my God, this is so amazingly awesome I can't wait to get to the school!' spacespac

☼ ☼ ☼ When I find myself in times of trouble, Mother Mary comes to me;
Speaking words of wisdom, let it be.
☼ ☼ ☼
═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════

spaceDorian was somewhat surprised to realize that he'd beaten his brother to the boat... and shrugged. Whatever. He noticed that Rosabella had already made it as well, and approached her with a smile. "I lost him," he said with a chuckle, shrugging. He'd be more than happy to hang out with the others while Tyson and Julius found their way to the boats. The crowd was pretty thick; maybe they were just stuck in the middle of it. He glanced at the boats and noticed the predicament, and shook his head. "Ah, my brother's'll probably want me to ride with them. We're triplets, and we've never really been apart... I actually think this is the longest I've been out of their sight since we were born. So I'll probably end up riding with them," he told her, reassuring her that the rest of the group could ride together. "I mean, once we get into the school it's not like we can't all meet back up, right?" At the moment, the sorting ceremony and Houses had slipped Dorian's mind. Mr. Edgeworth had mentioned it, of course, but only for a moment, and Dorian had hardly been paying attention. He glanced into the lake. "Do you think there's really a Giant Squid? I can't tell if that's totally cool or really terrifying." Dorian smiled excitedly. He was more on the side of totally cool, honestly. Squids were cool, giant things were cool... why wouldn't a Giant Squid be cool?

═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════
                                                          ☼ ☼ ☼ And in my hour of darkness, she is standing right in front of me;
                                                          Speaking words of wisdom, let it be.
                                                          ☼ ☼ ☼

(( OOC: ))

kiska166

Sir Spazalots

ElegantVictorainRose

Kai Sparrowheart

500 Days of Summer

Greycast

PostPosted: Mon Jan 27, 2014 9:48 pm
User Image
▂▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █

Rory walked over to the lake with the others and listened to the cheerful woman explain what would be happening in a few. She was expected to ride in a riggedy raggedy boat across a lake which had a giant squid (and considering this was magic they were talking about it was probably ginormous) and be ok with that?! Well...if others could do it, why couldn't she? Not knowing what else to do besides be social she joined the first people she came to, a girl and a nice looking boy (who she was sure she saw like five or six times already) and gave a rather nervous grin. "Hey, wouldn' mind if I join you guys do ya? I'm rather err...overwhelmed I guess ya coul' say." Rory chuckled nervously tugging on her father's leather jacket.
Cara MiaKitty

kiska166

ElegantVictorainRose

Sir Spazalots

Kai Sparrowheart

500 Days of Summer

Greycast

==== ☠ ====

I give it all my oxygen
So let the flames begin
So let the flames begin
Oh glory, oh glory

Wearing
Where am I~Hogsmeade Platform
Who's here~Rosemary and Dorian and other first years
Wow I suck at talking >.<

This is how we'll dance when
When they try to take us down
This is what will be, oh glory

EmrysStorm

Mind-boggling Celebrator

1,600 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

fanntastique

Springtime Scrounger

8,375 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 27, 2014 9:58 pm
User Image
User Image

The greetings and extensions thereof from the others quickly brought a smile to the girl's face. Following the group, they were led by the blonde woman to the lake, where sitting on the bank were about a dozen and twelve little boats. Boats, really? Weren't there carriages? And apparently, there was a squid there too.

There was something slightly wrong about that little bit of information and the scene happening in front of her now. Listening in on the conversation, she was about to volunteer to sit at another boat, only the blue-haired boy-- she caught his name as Dorian?-- had beat her to it, going off to sit with his brothers. Oh, he was a triplet! Turning to the others, she kept quiet, waiting for someone to step into the boat first. It was turning out to be a pretty awkward time, but eh, she supposed it came with the situation.

m i l k , t w o s u g a r s u s e t h e r o a s t - - -
d i a g o n a l l e y s t r e e t s

m e m y s e l f a n d i
f i r s t y e a r / t r a i n
n e u t r a l
s i n g l e

Quote:

Cara MiaKitty

kiska166

500 Days of Dummer

Kai Sparrowheart

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Jan 27, 2014 9:58 pm
User Image
[O.o.C:]
Ila didn't know what part of her hurt more. Her hands, scraped from her slide. Her arse from slipping in the first place. Her toe from stubbing it into boulder. Or if possible, her cheeks from tightening in embarrassment. Not that anyone had noticed. In fact, most had passed her by as she slipped and stumbled down the...whatever that had been. It certainly had been a proper path, since proper path's had lights and were well paved in her opinion. No one sadly every asked for her opinion.

Not that her feet were on more solid ground however, she found herself no more safer. Well, perhaps the boats were more balanced than her feet. In fact, Ila thought pulling her wand and glasses from her right pocket, everything is more stable than my feet.

She squinted down at her glasses with help from distance lights of the lantern. She half listened as the blond lady spoke, but even as she concentrated she couldn't remember the spell that she had read on the train. Stomping her foot in frustration, she scowled down at her glasses. Then took a deep breath, anger as her mother would often say if the opponent of reason. Don't let it win.

Letting out the breath, she eased the glasses onto her face. Sure part of her lens was cracked and when she looked through it experience a strange kaleidoscope effect on her surroundings, but it wasn't anything she couldn't handle. Letting out another breath, she relaxed. She'd get them fixed...eventually. In the meantime, she had slightly bigger problems.

She glanced around at the litter of boats and felt a sense of unease grip her. She didn't, couldn't end up in the boat with the teacher. Socially it was suicide, she was certain of it. And she wasn't going to mess up her friendship possibilities before she had even had a chance. That decided she scrambled into the one of the boats furthest from the teacher and took hold of the lantern staff. For a moment she merely stared at it and then a thought occurred to her. Slowly she lowered it over the front of the boat, holding it ever so close to the water and peered carefully over the edge. If there was a Squid, what else was down there?
User Image

StudiousDemoness

Intellectual Shapeshifter

2,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Wall Street 200

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 27, 2014 10:19 pm
User Image

User ImageUser Image Location: Lake

Alice smiled brightly. This was the first time she’d talked to anyone other than family before. It was definitely a highlight for her. Even if this girl was nervous about talking to them she didn’t mind. “It’s very nice to meet you too Lexine.” She said looking to Jasper who she knew was nervous. Taking his hand she gave it a light squeeze for reassurance. ‘It’s alright Jazz…’ she thought as she took her hand back. “You have a very beautiful name Lexine.” Jasper finally said a little more confidently. His nervousness still cut through though wavering his voice a little bit.

It was clear that Alice and Jasper practically acted like a couple then actual siblings and they acted a lot older then eleven. Though as strange as they were they were very much still the young kids excited for their time at Hogwarts like the rest. “So you excited to be going to Hogwarts?” Alice asked. The more she talked about it the more excited she got. Jasper could tell just looking at her that she was excited and couldn’t wait to be sorted. He just hoped that they would be in the same house. If they weren’t he didn’t know if he could deal with it.

With: Jasper, Lexine

With: Alice, Lexine

OOC: ---

((Outfits in pics))

Arkendrai

The Forbidden Forest, the Lake, and Surrounding Area

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 128 129 130 131 132 133 ... 174 175 176 177 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games