Welcome to Gaia! ::

Infinite Roleplays

Back to Guilds

another random role-playing guild 

Tags: anime, yaoi, roleplaying, infinite, gaming 

Reply Group Roleplays
201 ΡδρζαΓ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 128 129 130 131 132 133 ... 503 504 505 506 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pure Acid Dreamer
Captain

Vogue Trash

PostPosted: Sun Mar 10, 2013 11:05 pm

User Image

Sɑɱυεƪ ᴊᴏᵴҥʋᴀ Ɖɑᴠіʂ
“Relationships are ropes. Love is a noose."

It was interesting to him how easily Micha could find stuff in his kitchen. Half the time he couldn't find the stuff he was looking for himself without double or triple checking a few times. He spent so little time in his kitchen, he was a hop, skip and jump away from pulling a Carrie Bradshaw and using his oven for storage. He kept out of the way while Micha pulled out two pans and a pot. While the photographer went to fill the pot, he stepped toward the counter, first filling the pan with a bit of olive oil. Next, taking a pair of kitchen scissors and cutting the top of the package and pealing back the wrapper as he dumped the meat into the pan. Setting the temperature on low medium, Samuel reached up into the cabinet and grabbed garlic powder, onion powder, salt, and cayenne pepper to use to season the meat. Grabbing a wooden spoon, he broke up the meat before seasoning it, stirring it around a couple of times. He then stepped back around the counter to grab his coffee. "Here's a question: since you're going on hiatus and all, are you still gonna come into the club from time to time?" he asked curiously. He could understand if he wasn't. It would just feel weird to him to suddenly not have Micha drop by once in awhile.

User Image User Image User Image
PostPosted: Sun Mar 10, 2013 11:24 pm

User Image
                                                          "Micha didn’t find it that hard to find things around Samuel’s kitchen. He simply just figured the easiest places to look or where would he put something. Micha moved toward the island as he moved out of Samuel’s way. He watched as Samuel worked with the meat as he opened it. Micha crossed his arms as he stood there. He watched as Samuel put the meat into the pan and turned it on. Micha glanced as he saw Samuel grabbing spices and mixing them into the meat. He didn’t mind after all it would add flavor to the meat. Micha grabbed the counter behind him as he hoped up onto it. He crossed his legs as he sat there as he watched Samuel. Micha heard Samuel speak as he sat there. He wasn’t surprised by the question but he did find it amusing. Micha smiled a little as he swung his legs a little back and forth. ”I don’t know. Would you miss me if I stopped going?” He asked curiously as he watched Samuel. Micha still planned on going to the club but he still wondered if Samuel would miss him. "

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

Pure Acid Dreamer
Captain

Vogue Trash

PostPosted: Sun Mar 10, 2013 11:51 pm

User Image

Sɑɱυεƪ ᴊᴏᵴҥʋᴀ Ɖɑᴠіʂ

He wouldn't exactly say that he would miss the male if suddenly stopped coming to the club. He would notice and it would feel weird for awhile. Because he spent so many hours a day in his club that he came to knew certain names and faces. He knew their patterns, how many hours a customer might spend, what type of drink he or she are likely to buy. Most people would probably find that either him just being a good barkeep or one incredibly creepy man. He choose neither label and just thought of it as keeping up with his business and found it easier to keep track of the regulars so he wouldn't have to go through the same thing over and over every time they came in. Micha was one of his regulars and now something of akin to a boyfriend. How would he not notice his absence. Samuel smirked at the males question, "And if I say, maybe?" he replied in a teasing manner. After taking another sip of his coffee, Samuel pulled a cigarette from his pack. His slipped the filter between his lips and lit the tip. Taking his first inhale of the toxic smoke for the day. "Would you disappear without a trace otherwise?" Turning his head, he blew out the smoke, smiling back at the male when he turned back.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 11, 2013 12:25 am

User Image
                                                          "He could stop going to the club but he knew he would miss Samuel. Micha was curious though if Samuel would miss him. He had gotten used to seeing Samuel and being around him. Micha watched Samuel seeing him smirk. He heard Samuel speak as he teased him. Micha knew Samuel was always teasing at times and would never give a serious answer. He didn’t mind as he watched Samuel as he grabbed a cigarette from his pack. Micha watched as Samuel lit the cigarette. He slipped his hands behind him as he leaned back. Micha smiled as Samuel spoke and couldn’t help but laugh. He knew he could disappear if he wanted to without a trace from Samuel’s eyes. There wasn’t much that Samuel knew about him. At least Micha knew where and when to find Samuel, but Samuel knew only that he was a photographer nothing more. ”Hmm. I might. After all it’s not like you could find me.” Micha spoke as he smiled at Samuel. He wouldn’t disappear but it was simply the thought that counted that amused him. "

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

Pure Acid Dreamer
Captain

Vogue Trash

PostPosted: Mon Mar 11, 2013 12:55 am

User Image

Sɑɱυεƪ ᴊᴏᵴҥʋᴀ Ɖɑᴠіʂ

As the male laughed, he failed to see the joke. He was being rather serious when he spoke. He'd grown to being around the male and enjoyed seeing him whenever he came in. He couldn't exactly say he'd miss him, but that didn't mean he wanted him to just up and disappear either. He frowned a bit at the males words, as if he were challenging him to do such a thing. Samuel had his connections, but they only went so far. As of now he only knew the males name, his current occupation and he hailed from Europe. He didn't know if Micha owned any credit or debit cards, so a paper trail might be unlikely. He had no family, so there was no use looking into seeing if he might go back home. Even if he did, from what he told him, he didn't seem the type to even want to go back home. But even so, he was still somewhat confident he could find the male. "You never know," he replied, taking another pull. "I have plenty of connections, some of them being cops and former military. It might take a couple of days but I'm sure I could still track you to some degree if I wanted." Blowing out his smoke, he set his cigarette aside and came back around the counter to stir the meat. When he was done, he moved towards Micha, setting his hands on the counter by the males hips. "Sides, you and I both know you'd be bored without me. It would only be a matter of time before you came back to the club." Though he spoke rather cocky, he was also pretty serious for the moment. Samuel knew Micha's schedule for when he came to the bar well enough, he couldn't see him just up and leaving out of the blue without even a measly post-it goodbye.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 11, 2013 1:28 am

User Image
                                                          "Micha knew Samuel had connections to find him. He watched as Samuel pouted after he spoke. Micha found no problem was disappearing but then again he saw no reason too. He was too content with where he was. Micha listened as Samuel spoke explaining his connections to him. He smiled as Samuel spoke, ”Some degree is not finding me.” Micha spoke softly as he watched Samuel as he blew smoke out. He relaxed as he watched Samuel move to stir the meat so it didn’t burn. Micha glanced toward Samuel as he moved toward him and stood before him. He felt Samuel’s hands on either side of him near his hips. Micha smiled as Samuel spoke, he found it amusing that Samuel thought he knew him. He had disappeared before he had no problem doing it again however he wouldn’t do that to Samuel. ”You’re so sure of yourself Samuel.” Micha spoke hinting that Samuel was being cocky. ”I told you before I ran away didn’t I…What makes you think I can’t do it again?” He spoke posing that answer to Samuel. He had been young at the time when he ran away but he was older and had no meaning for running away now. "

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

Pure Acid Dreamer
Captain

Vogue Trash

PostPosted: Mon Mar 11, 2013 1:51 am

User Image

Sɑɱυεƪ ᴊᴏᵴҥʋᴀ Ɖɑᴠіʂ

There was no need in letting the male know just how far his connections reached. If he wanted to think he could easily slip away, that was fine. He'd enjoy a little game of cat and mouse. It had been some time since he played such a game with anyone. He imagined playing it with Micha would prove to be far more entertaining than the last time. He merely nodded as the male noted his cockiness, finding nothing wrong with his attitude. It was part of his charm, take it or leave it. "It's like I said, you'd be bored without me," he replied, inching closer to the male, his hands moving up the sides of his waist. "Especially now that we have a little something going. Do you really want to give that up when things are only getting started?" He couldn't help flashing the male a charming smile to follow his words. Even to him it was amusing just how cocky he could be when he was around the male.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 11, 2013 2:09 am

User Image
                                                          "Micha wondered how far Samuel would go to find him if he left. It would be easy to leave without a trace. Micha could easily wipe himself off the face of the earth if he wanted to. He had lived on the streets and could do it again if he wanted to disappear. Micha didn’t mind Samuel’s cocky attitude, he found it amusing. He smirked lightly as Samuel continued to be cocky. It was true he would be bored without Samuel after all he had become rather fond of Samuel. Micha felt Samuel’s hands slip over his sides. He stared at Samuel as he spoke. Micha tilted his head to the side curiously. He wanted to question Samuel’s words wondering what it is that they had. Micha didn’t see they had much of anything really. He shifted his legs as he slipped them around Samuel. Micha leaned forward as he slipped one of his hands up against Samuel’s neck as he pulled him closer. He smiled, ”It’s true I would be bored without you, but don’t underestimate me either Samuel. Your so called connections couldn’t find me if I didn’t want to be found.” Micha spoke before leaning forward and kissing Samuel. He kissed Samuel letting one kiss slip into another before pulling back as he pulled his hand away from Samuel’s neck."

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

Pure Acid Dreamer
Captain

Vogue Trash

PostPosted: Mon Mar 11, 2013 1:59 pm

User Image

Sɑɱυεƪ ᴊᴏᵴҥʋᴀ Ɖɑᴠіʂ

Honestly he hadn't the foggiest how he might find the male were he ever to just decide to up and leave without a trace. There was no denying that he knew next to nothing about the male. But it wouldn't be a complete lost cause. Samuel had tracked down plenty of people with little information on, because everyone is human and eventually humans have to ******** up. Whether it's buying a new car, getting a place to live, or something as simple as a Facebook status update. Something will eventually tell him what he wants to know. Samuel wouldn't say he was at the level of possessiveness that he actually would track down Micha, but who knows? Things were only beginning between them and there was no telling what that something was. He liked what they had and would prefer not losing it just yet. He knew they weren't in a relationship, but it wasn't like they could say they were "just friends" either. Samuel inched closer as the male wrapped his legs around him, he continued to smile as the male clasped the back of his next, chuckling softly as the male challenged the very connections he relied on on a daily basis. Closing his eyes as the male kissed him, he kissed back, holding him as until he pulled away. "Give me one good reason that has nothing to do with being bored or work on why you would want to leave." he said softly, looking the male squarely in the eye. If the male just wanted to leave because he was sick of New York, it was fine. But running away from work or leaving because of boredom just sounded stupid to him. No one moved without a trace because they were bored or hated their job. At least no one he knew. They took a vacation, found a new job, got that fresh start once they had some peace of mind. He stared down at the male, his expression as serious as his question, and his hands still holding the males waist.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 11, 2013 2:17 pm

User Image
                                                          "Micha had no reason or want to leave New York. He was content with New York and had been for years. If he had wanted to leave New York he would have done it without a care even if Samuel was in his life. Micha was simply posing what ifs to Samuel nothing more. He wouldn’t really leave New York without letting Samuel know he was leaving. Micha wasn’t that heartless of a person. He might disappear but not without telling Samuel goodbye and his reasons for leaving. Micha listened as Samuel spoke as he posed him a serious question. He smiled lightly at Samuel wondering if Samuel thought he was serious about leaving. ”Who says I want to leave?” Micha asked curiously as he stared back at Samuel. He may be bored with his work but still he wasn’t leaving New York. Micha had come to call New York home and he liked living here. He couldn’t just see himself up and leave without a cause which at the moment he didn’t have one. "

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

Pure Acid Dreamer
Captain

Vogue Trash

PostPosted: Mon Mar 11, 2013 7:47 pm

User Image

Sɑɱυεƪ ᴊᴏᵴҥʋᴀ Ɖɑᴠіʂ

Talking with the male at times could be a real headache. He was still adjusting, trying to learn his behavior and yet he couldn't seem to differ between when he was being serious and teasing. He sighed at the males response, "You're going to give me gray hair, you know that." he said softly, kissing the male again, nipping at his lower lip. Pulling back, he studied the male for a moment, unsure where to go next with their conversation. Taking a glance towards the food he noticed the water in the pot was boiling and the sauce was bubbling. Giving the male one last look, he stepped away to attend to what was on the stove. He stirred the meat and sauce, then moved to grab the box of noodles to add to the boiling water. "Answer me hypothetically though," he said, dumping the noddles, "If you were to leave. Why would you and where would you go?" he asked curiously. Samuel moved to through away the box and came back to the male, standing before him once more but at a slight distance.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 11, 2013 8:22 pm

User Image
                                                          "Micha knew sometimes it was hard to decipher when he was joking and when he was serious. He wondered how long it would take Samuel to figure out he was joking but it took long enough. Micha just figured he would let him know he wasn’t going anywhere. He laughed softly as Samuel spoke. Micha knew he could be annoying at times especially when he confused people. He kissed Samuel back as he felt him n** at his lower lip. Micha watched as Samuel pulled back from him. He smiled at Samuel before Samuel pulled away from him to check on the food. Micha released his hold on him as he released his legs from around Samuel’s waist. He released as he watched Samuel stir the meat and sauce then put the noodles into the water. Micha heard Samuel speak as he watched him. He shrugged lightly having not real reason to leave. ”I don’t really have any reason to leave though if I were to leave I’d go back home probably.” Micha spoke lying, there was no reason for him to go back home. He would never go back home but Samuel didn’t know that. Micha wondered if Samuel would think he would. He left home long ago and Germany wasn’t his home anymore. Micha was likely to go anywhere else but there. "

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

Pure Acid Dreamer
Captain

Vogue Trash

PostPosted: Mon Mar 11, 2013 9:03 pm

User Image

Sɑɱυεƪ ᴊᴏᵴҥʋᴀ Ɖɑᴠіʂ

He stared curiously at the male as he gave him his answer. Maybe he misheard or there was a loss in translation due to the younger man's accent. He was under the impression that once he'd left home he was gone for good. Perhaps he'd been wrong but that didn't make sense. Letting it go, he merely nodded. Taking a step forward, he resumed his previous stance between the males legs with his hands on either side of him on the counter. "I'm off next Friday, what do you say to a date? Nothing special, just dinner, a movie, maybe coffee on the way home if you're up to it." Samuel knew he was getting nowhere with the way their conversation was going and thought it best to change the subject. What better way to change it than propose the next chance he could get to see the male.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 11, 2013 9:38 pm

User Image
                                                          "Micha watched Samuel as he stared at him. He got the sense that Samuel knew he was lying to him. Micha wondered if Samuel would question him on it or drop it for now. He waited as he watched Samuel. Micha watched as Samuel nodded his head, he took that as a sign that Samuel opted to drop it for now. He didn’t mind after all he wasn’t going anywhere any time soon. Micha watched Samuel as he slipped back between his legs. He listened as Samuel suddenly suggested a date. It surprised him in a way but he didn’t mind. Micha smiled at Samuel, ”Sure, sounds good.” He spoke wondering if Samuel wanted to meet him or if he should met Samuel for the date. ”Are you picking me up for said date?” Micha asked as he smiled at Samuel. He was curious after all Samuel didn’t know where his house was in the first place. "

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

Pure Acid Dreamer
Captain

Vogue Trash

PostPosted: Mon Mar 11, 2013 10:20 pm

User Image

Sɑɱυεƪ ᴊᴏᵴҥʋᴀ Ɖɑᴠіʂ

For a moment he was happy that the male actually agreed to let him take him out and didn't argue him about favors and owing him something. God if heard that line again he was going to drop the idea of getting close to the photographer all together. Not everything was an offer or a debt he'd come seeking to collect later on. When the male mentioned picking him up, he gave an exaggerated sigh as they both knew he hadn't the foggiest where the other lived. "Oh goody does this mean you'll actually tell me where you live?" he replied, childishly sticking his tongue out at the male. Samuel doubted he was going to be told just because he asked. It didn't work the last time, why should it work now? After all if he was correct he was still waiting for some sort of payback for making the male travel all across the Hamptons to find him with only a low quality photo to go by. "C'mon you know where I live, it's only fair you let me see your place." Samuel didn't care if the male lived in some sort of crap shack. He knew whatever he lived in it was going to be smaller and not have as many luxuries as his own home. He didn't care. If he could stand being in Alaine's home, which was a four bedroom apartment with practically nothing in it, he was sure Micha's couldn't be much worse.

Group Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 128 129 130 131 132 133 ... 503 504 505 506 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games