Welcome to Gaia! ::

Everything and Anything Guild

Back to Guilds

This guild has everything from all types of rps to polls, to events. 

Tags: roleplays, polls, events, raffles, games and more 

Reply Yaoi/Yuri rp
[$] Not Myself [Avengers rp] (MDaylus) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 128 129 130 131 132 133 ... 533 534 535 536 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Champion Cardholder 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2014 12:38 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony was completely in his element as he began to work. It quickly became clear why his hands and arms were so tough though. Sparks flew as worked, hammer falling rhythmically on the metal and steam licking up his arm every time he cooled the metal, but he never flinched, actually seeming to enjoy the occasional spark of pain or discomfort that came from his work. Soon enough the head blacksmith was watching him from a bench, clearly intrigued by Tony’s ability and Tony had managed to enlist the help of one of the assistants in keeping his fire going. Eventually the head blacksmith posed a question about Tony’s choice of metal and then his choice of heating methods and they quickly got into a rather heated debate about what was best and why and arguing over methods that they were both having to learn, having never heard of them before. Tony never slowed in his work, and the debate actually seemed to help as he would hurry a piece so he could turn to face the blacksmith to argue.

Frigga smiled as Thor stood. Slowly standing as well, she moved to her jewelry box and shifted through it for a moment, finally pulling out two bracelets. They were simple gold chains with no extra adornments. Clasping them in her hands for a moment, she enchanted them quickly enough before moving to hand them to Thor. “Have them put these on before they come though….it will prevent them from hurting anyone with their cold. And inform them that they can keep them afterwards as well.” She said lightly. “Warn them that the enchantment won’t last more than two days however, so they won’t have any false confidence in them.”

PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2014 1:25 pm
MDaylus

Loki enjoyed watching Tony in his element. Watching the man work was enchanting especially with the way his muscles gleamed in the fire light. When the head smith went to Tony and the two started arguing loki chuckled. Two different realms getting along with each other and learning from one another. Loki wanted such things to continue, wanted to see it grow.

Thor looked curiously when his mother pulled two bracelets from her jewelry box. "I shall be sure to inform them." Thor stated. With that the god left to the Bifrost.

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2014 5:04 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony worked for a while, but eventually stopped himself to give his muscles a break. He would like to push through, but his arms needed a moment every now and then to keep his strength up. Moving to sit beside Loki, he leaned back as the head smith went to get them both water. Smiling over at Loki, he tilted his head. “You seem pretty relaxed.” He said lightly, resting his arm on the back support behind Loki.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2014 5:25 pm
MDaylus

Relaxing on a bench loki summoned a book to keep him company while Tony worked. He was still reading when Tony ceased to work for moment and came over. "I find there is little to worry about down here. loki smiled. "How is everything coming?" he asked.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2014 5:52 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony smiled at Loki. “It’s going well. Won’t be done until tomorrow I’m afraid.” He said softly, fingers tracing patterns on his back, not touching him too much, knowing that he had to be hot. “I wish I could make it faster for you, but metal has a mind of its own sometimes.” He probably could work a little faster, but he wanted to risk it not working or falling apart. This had to work for Loki.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2014 6:19 pm
MDaylus

Loki nodded hearing the piece Tony was working on wouldn't be done until at least the next day. "Worry not Tony I am okay for the moment." loki stated relaxing into the mans touch. "Dinner should be soon so we can collect some food when ever you decide you are done but there is no rush." loki breathed.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2014 7:17 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony smiled at Loki’s words, eyes softening as Loki relaxed at his touch. “I just need to finish a little more before we leave.” He replied, thanking the head smith as he came over to give them both cups of water. Nearly draining the cup, he leaned a little closer to Loki. “So what are you reading so intently over here?” he asked softly.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2014 8:12 pm
MDaylus

Loki graciously accepted the water trying to keep his hand hidden but he gave thanks with a bow of his head. Loki sipped his cup feeling a bit of relief as the cool water soothed a bit of warmth. "I am reading Shakespeare, I have yet to finish it with how busy we have been dealing with everything." Loki stated giving a smile. The book was one of the first things he had received from Tony and he cherished it greatly.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2014 8:53 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony made a face at the mention of it being Shakespeare, but he smiled at the sentiment he felt from Loki. It was nice to know that Loki still liked the things that he had gotten from Tony, even if the genius hadn’t really been planning on having a relationship with the god at the time. “Still like it?” he asked lightly, fingers moving up to massage the base of Loki’s neck, unable to stop himself from touching his lover.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2014 9:05 pm
MDaylus

"I do still enjoy it, there is much to be glimpsed from this man's mind through his writings. I wonder how much he made up compared to what he based off the turmoil going on at the time." Loki stated allowing the book to fall closed as Tony massaged the back of his neck. Giving a soft groan he relaxed more into Tony's touch, the muscles that had been tight there giving way under Tony's fingers.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2014 9:49 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony gave a small shrug at Loki’s words. “I wouldn’t know. You could probably ask Bruce if he knows more of Shakespeare’s history. I’m pretty sure he likes those plays.” He said lightly. Grinning gently at Loki’s reaction to his touch, he continued, fingers becoming a little firmer as he saw how much Loki was enjoying his touch. When he was sure that he’d pulled all tension from Loki’s neck, he leaned in, kissing him softly. Smiling at him under the hood, he met his eyes. ‘You look stunning in the firelight.’ He whispered across their bond, enjoying the way the fire’s light lit Loki’s face.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2014 11:10 pm
MDaylus

Loki looked up surprisingly guilty when Tony mentioned Bruce. He had completely forgotten that Bruce was in asgard as well. "I had forgotten about Bruce, my goodness I feel like a fool." Loki shook his head. He felt like a bad friend at that moment. Returning the kiss Loki then blushed brightly at the comment about how he looked in the fires glow. "Not as good as you look. I could have watched you the whole time but then I would be forced to whisk you back to my rooms." loki teased.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2014 9:45 am
Alikia Tsuki

Tony chuckled at Loki’s surprise. “Don’t worry about him. I’m sure he’s fine. He’s probably found his way to the healers and is busy annoying them about Asgardian medical practices.” He smiled. He knew Bruce was inventive enough to find his own way to pass the time. He would have to include the man after today however. Humming at Loki’s returned thought, Tony kissed his cheek, enjoying how the blush looked in this form before, giving his lips another chaste kiss. ‘I certainly wouldn’t have protested.’ He replied with a smirk before pulling away. “I have two more pieces and I think I’ll call it a day.” He said gently as he stood and stretched.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2014 2:06 pm
MDaylus

Loki nodded when Tony said that Bruce had probably found the healers room and was occupying his time there. "We should at the very least invite him to spend supper with us." Loki stated. Grinning when the man said that he would not have minded being whisked away to his bedrooms. "You should finish up soon then." loki stated picking up his book again.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2014 4:12 pm
Alikia Tsuki

“Of course.” Tony smiled. He would enjoy having Bruce over for dinner, and he was sure Bruce would appreciate seeing that they were both okay. Chuckling at Loki, Tony slowly moved to finish up what he wanted to for the day. He made quick work of it, the head smith not bothering him again, and he was clearly eager to escape the forge once more. When he was certain the pieces were finished, he set everything he’d made on a shelf, lined up carefully. With one last look at them, he moved back to Loki’s side. Picking up the button up shirt he’d taken off earlier, he reached out and tilted Loki’s chin up to kiss him. “Alright babe, I think I’m ready to go.” He said lightly.

Yaoi/Yuri rp

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 128 129 130 131 132 133 ... 533 534 535 536 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games