Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Naruto Guild
A joined Naruto RP: Kage's Dream &amp; A.N.B.U Chronicles. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 128 129 130 131 132 133 ... 256 257 258 259 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kai Hyugiha

PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2005 8:29 am
The_Last_PlainsWalker
"16, about the same age they would have been," Rio replied, "My dad probably still had his real eyes back then."
"I see. I was going to talk to you when I first saw you but I had to be sure that you were his son."  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2005 8:32 am
Kai Hyugiha
The_Last_PlainsWalker
"16, about the same age they would have been," Rio replied, "My dad probably still had his real eyes back then."
"I see. I was going to talk to you when I first saw you but I had to be sure that you were his son."
I know i don't have his Kama name, but the two clans thought I should take the Ohmu name since i have their kekki gnekais and not my father's"  

liz_bliz_inc

Kai Hyugiha

PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2005 8:35 am
The_Last_PlainsWalker
Kai Hyugiha
The_Last_PlainsWalker
I know i don't have his Kama name, but the two clans thought I should take the Ohmu name since i have their kekki gnekais and not my father's"
"You inherited your fathers stubborn narute I know that for a fact." Kai said appear at the side of Rio holding the blade near his throat. "There's a specific reason I haven't killed your Rio. Care to guess."  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2005 8:38 am
Kai Hyugiha
The_Last_PlainsWalker
Kai Hyugiha
The_Last_PlainsWalker
"You inherited your fathers stubborn narute I know that for a fact." Kai said appear at the side of Rio holding the blade near his throat. "There's a specific reason I haven't killed your Rio. Care to guess."
"because...I'm just so cute?" Rio said with a mischevious (sp?) grin as he felt the heat from the fire blade.  

liz_bliz_inc

Kai Hyugiha

PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2005 8:39 am
The_Last_PlainsWalker
"because...I'm just so cute?" Rio said with a mischevious (sp?) grin as he felt the heat from the fire blade.
"Basically it would make me a poor excuse for a god parent if I did."  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2005 8:44 am
Kai Hyugiha
The_Last_PlainsWalker
"Wha?" Rio half said, half stutered as his brain tripped over the last sentence he had just heard.

[[you my friend, are a genius, that is one of the best plot twists i have ever read.]]  

liz_bliz_inc

Kai Hyugiha

PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2005 8:48 am
The_Last_PlainsWalker
Kai Hyugiha
The_Last_PlainsWalker
"Wha?" Rio half said, half stutered as his brain tripped over the last sentence he had just heard.

[[you my friend, are a genius, that is one of the best plot twists i have ever read.]]
"You heard the first time Rio. Come on didn't you find it strange why a jounin fighting you didn't kill you."  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2005 8:51 am
Kai Hyugiha
The_Last_PlainsWalker
Kai Hyugiha
The_Last_PlainsWalker

"You heard the first time Rio. Come on didn't you find it strange why a jounin fighting you didn't kill you."
"I thought that the Hokage might have put some restrictions on the examiners or something." Rio said in amazement. "But now that you mention it, my father did say i had a God-father that was an Uchiha, but he said he thought you were dead, as he couldn't find you after the incident."  

liz_bliz_inc

Kai Hyugiha

PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2005 8:53 am
The_Last_PlainsWalker
"I thought that the Hokage might have put some restrictions on the examiners or something." Rio said in amazement. "But now that you mention it, my father did say i had a God-father that was an Uchiha, but he said he thought you were dead, as he couldn't find you after the incident."
"I was buried under half a ton of wood after my jutsu practice got a little crazy. And the examiners do have right to kill if they are given reason."  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2005 8:59 am
Kai Hyugiha
The_Last_PlainsWalker
"I was buried under half a ton of wood after my jutsu practice got a little crazy. And the examiners do have right to kill if they are given reason."
"I guess I'm lucky then aren't I?" said Rio, "course i don't die easily as it is."

From a distance (50 yards), Bakuryu and Reena watched. "what is he saying?" Reena whispered. "He's saying that Rio is his god-child," Bakuryu said as he saw the echo's and reflections of sound coming from Kai through his Mangetsugans, and interperited them. "Why do things always get more complicated instead of less?" Bakuryu sighed as he asked the retorical question.

[[g2g play Halo]]  

liz_bliz_inc

Dragon Sneeze

Aged Bunny

PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2005 9:54 am
Masayuki burst through the tree line and finally stopped. He was slightly winded after running for so long, but a few minute's rest was all he needed to catch his breath. Picking shards of forest debris from his clothes, he looked around. In the distance he saw a pillar floating high above the ground. Somehow he had ran past the fire pillar, but he had to hit all three anyway, so he headed in that direction.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2005 9:56 am
Sabu jumped to the top of the canopy to take stock of his position. He spotted a red vine sticking up several feet into the sky a bit further ahead.
"Someone must have planted one of my beacons." he said to himself.
Dropping back down to the ground, he made his way toward the beacon.  

Dragon Sneeze

Aged Bunny

m00nPanda

PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2005 2:54 pm
"Well I better not interfere with this fight..." Hytoshi says. ((Whats the next pillar anyways?))  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2005 3:14 am
The_Last_PlainsWalker
Kai Hyugiha
The_Last_PlainsWalker
"I guess I'm lucky then aren't I?" said Rio, "course i don't die easily as it is."

From a distance (50 yards), Bakuryu and Reena watched. "what is he saying?" Reena whispered. "He's saying that Rio is his god-child," Bakuryu said as he saw the echo's and reflections of sound coming from Kai through his Mangetsugans, and interperited them. "Why do things always get more complicated instead of less?" Bakuryu sighed as he asked the retorical question.

[[g2g play Halo]]
A blur zoomed straight past Bakuryu and Reena, headed straight for Kai and Rio.
Kyouryoku, dressed as before, all in black with his head-band tied around his eyes, reached Kai and Rio within a few seconds. He snapped around and grabbed Rio's head, pulled it back and threw it to the ground. With his free hand he started a string of hand-seals.
"Rei Kekki no jutsu" He whispered. The effects were zilch. None could be seen. He then threw a kick for Kai's face...
"You're to soft... These are the Hokage's orders" Kyouryoku said.  

Silly Genji

700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Silly Genji

700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2005 3:17 am
Dragon Sneeze
Masayuki burst through the tree line and finally stopped. He was slightly winded after running for so long, but a few minute's rest was all he needed to catch his breath. Picking shards of forest debris from his clothes, he looked around. In the distance he saw a pillar floating high above the ground. Somehow he had ran past the fire pillar, but he had to hit all three anyway, so he headed in that direction.
The pillar started to vibrate. Out of the blue it fell to the ground, however the moment it hit the ground it vanished with a poof of smoke.
((Poor Masayuki...))  
Naruto Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 128 129 130 131 132 133 ... 256 257 258 259 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games