Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wolves Of The Wind

Back to Guilds

Sandbox Style Wolf roleplaying. 

Tags: Wolves, Wolf, Roleplay, Family, Wind 

Reply </~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>
The River/Waterfalls Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 128 129 130 131 132 133 ... 160 161 162 163 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Keara Linate Sivenate

PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2007 11:18 pm

Keara used her hind legs to push him off of her. She stood and shook her self above him to rid her fur of the dirt that was on it. "Lazy." She shook her head and stood where she was.
PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2007 11:24 pm

Slighter sat up while looking into her eyes, "What? I was only resting my head." he said with a grin has he turned back into his wolf form while he kept looking into her eyes. Breaking eye contact, Slighter walked around her and then towards the river once again has he started to lap up the water.

Slighter
Captain

Keara Linate Sivenate

PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2007 11:27 pm

Keara made a sneezing sound and sat down, her ears pointed towards the sound of him.
PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2007 11:34 pm

Slighter turned around after he finished drinking and sat next to the River while he yawned once again. "So, What now?" Slighter said has he sat where he was while he was looking around. "Its getting fairly boring around her now."

Slighter
Captain

Keara Linate Sivenate

PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2007 11:36 pm

Keara stood up and shook herself again. She looked at him and crouched low to the ground as if she was going to leap at him.
PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2007 11:43 pm

Slighter looked at her and Chuckled has he stared into her eyes. "Attacking me again?" He asked her while he barely moved a muscle.

Slighter
Captain

Keara Linate Sivenate

PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2007 11:48 pm

She moved forward and to the left of him, still crouched low to the ground.
PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2007 11:51 pm

Sora watched the whole thing bewteen Slighter and Keara.
Standing up again she sniffs the air,
smelling old wolf scents, water, and the wildlife.

THen looking at Slighter she asked,
"What do you want to do then?"

((Crap, I missed that much?! I guess I need to stop drawing/coloring then!
O.o;; ))

Nutella Mocha

Slighter
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2007 11:52 pm

Slighter kept looking at her has he tilted his head, His body constantly turned so it was facing her's. Then looking at Sora, he turned hi body leaving himself open once again. "Me?" He asked her while he looked at her, "I wanna go to the lake." He said has he howled loudly.
PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2007 11:57 pm

Keara saw the opening and shot forward to slam into him to knock him off his feet.

Keara Linate Sivenate

Nutella Mocha

PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2007 11:59 pm

Sora nodded then listened to his howl, "Why don't we go there then?" She replied turning human out of boredness, then her red eyes landed on the river next to her, watching the fish chase each other and gleaming in the sun.
Soon Sora stopped looking at the water since the glare from the sun was hurting her eyes, not even the blindfold wasn't helping. Then she turned her head to watch Slighter and Keara again.
PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 12:03 am

Falling off his feet when keara attacked him, Slighter fell and into teh lake while causing a big splash so he would get her wet as well, "keara, You wanna go to the lake as well?" he asked her with a smiled while he walked out of the water.

Slighter
Captain

Keara Linate Sivenate

PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 12:06 am

"Okay, I haven't been there yet." She shook her fur to rid it of water that had been splashed onto her.
PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 12:14 am

Sora nodded and smiled, standing up. Looking around the small area again she just now sees the waterfall. Staring a it for a couple of seconds she looks at Slighter and says, "Lead the way.."

Nutella Mocha

applz

PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 7:03 pm

Almirrah arrived at a familiar site.
The old waterfall.
A sinking feeling arose inside of her, as she remembered the family of wolves that had once lived in this area. Her old friends. She longed to see them, to be amongst them once more, though she doubted she would ever be in contact with any of them in a long time.
She neared the waterfall, and kept her eyes at the area where a cave was behind the fallign water. She was afraid to go inside, so sure she would find no trace of her friends..
So she lay down on a rock, looking into the water, unable to see her own reflection.. only that of the Moon..
</~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 128 129 130 131 132 133 ... 160 161 162 163 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games