Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wolves Of The Wind

Back to Guilds

Sandbox Style Wolf roleplaying. 

Tags: Wolves, Wolf, Roleplay, Family, Wind 

Reply </~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>
The den Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 128 129 130 131 132 133 ... 148 149 150 151 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Wolf Hakino

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 3:55 pm
The meal glowed blue and the water started vaporising into it. Then a slice of wind sliced Krens water sheild in half. Pup ran over to Kren in pain. "Kren, Kren are you okay? " He startted whining.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 3:58 pm
"Yeah, I'm alright."

20 Earthen hands shot out of the ground and tried to pry off the metal.

"WORK DARN YOU!!!! WORK!!!!"

He howled and the earthen hands got stronger and stronger.  

Mazarith Firin

Wolf Hakino

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 4:00 pm
The metal started bending but the metal didnt give. The earth dislocated Pup's leg and then crumbled to the earth. He howled in pain and fainted.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 4:04 pm
"PUP!!!!"
(Oh the drama.)

The earthen hands dropped back into the ground.

He ran up to Pup.

"Pup! PUP!!! Pup, are you alright? PUP! PUP!!! WAKE UP!!!"
(Hey, that rhymes.)  

Mazarith Firin

Nutella Mocha

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 8:55 pm
((Umm... what the hell is going on? O.o;; ))  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 1:07 pm
Shekeya looks at here sister. "thier crazy!"  

Sin-Lekasu

Mazarith Firin

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 1:22 pm
"Uh-oh...Somebody PLEASE tell me Pup is still breathing....I need to get that darn metal off of him!!!"

He started pawing the metal, trying to get it off of Pup  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 6:25 pm
Sage jump back and grawled at her sister.  

Death God Killer

Wealthy Sex Symbol

6,850 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Tycoon 200

NamiSan92

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 11:52 am
Aleu went over to pup and looked at him... " He'll be fine... He's breathing, but you dislocated his arm... " she sid looking at Pup's arm. " I suggest you stop trying to pull off that metal, unless you want to kill Pup in the process... " she said calmly. SHe wanted to go tell Sora, but didnlt know where she was... Alue looked around, and then saw her... She then went over to Sora, and told her what had happened, know she was his adpoptive mother. SHe then went back over to Pup, and sat next to him. Aleu saw Huyanna come back form the spring, and said " Kren tried to get that demon metal off of Pup, but in the end injured Pup.. " she sighed.

Huyanna heard someone yelling, and rushed back from the spring to the den. She looked around trying to see what was going on. Huyanna then saw Kren pawing Pup. She was in shock, and ran over to them. "What happend!" she said worriedly. Huyanna looked at Alue, and then looked at Pup worridly. " Kren the metal wont come off... Once you put it on someone, it stays... " she said sadly. All of the sudden her paws started being surrounded in some kind of water like substance. She put her paw on Pup, and it cured Pup's arm. Huyanna's paw then stoped glowing, and the water like subtcance vaporized. " There I think He'll be fine with some rest... " she smiled calmly. Eventhough he was going to be ok she was still worried about that metal... Huyanna looked at ALue, and Kren, and smiled.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 12:39 pm
He stopped.
"I'm sorry...I just don't...I don't want my friend to be forced to live with that, so I tried..."
He had an un-wolf-like frown on his face, and just stood there by Pup.  

Mazarith Firin

NamiSan92

PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2007 5:07 pm
Alue looked at Kren, and said " I understand your
reasonings, but like Huyanna said it can't come off... " she looked at him, and noticed
he had a strange face on him, but decided to ignore it. Aleu wanted to make sure
Pup was ok, so she sat there, waiteng for him to wake up.

Huyanna listened to them, but said nothing. She
looked at the young pup, and closed her eyes. She then turned to her human form,
and sat there, with her hands behind her. She decied to move pup, onto her, and let
him lean on her, while her rested.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 1:59 pm
"I'm sorry..."  

Mazarith Firin

NamiSan92

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 2:43 pm
Alue watched as Huyanna moved Pup. And heard Kren
say sorry. " It's ok... I know you didn;t mean to harm him... " she said, Alue then looked
at him, and smiled. Shew as happy that he knew it was wrong, but felt bad for him, because he hurt Pup.

Huyanna smiled at Kren too, and said " I'm glad
you stoped when you did... " She didn't know what else to say, so she looked at Pup,
while rubbing his head.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 2:38 pm
"Well I had to, I don't wanna hurt Pup, especially since he's my only real friend here..."

His frown deepened, and he lay down on his stomach, front legs crossed, his head placed over them.

"He'll get better, right?"  

Mazarith Firin

Nutella Mocha

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 10:42 am
((Terribly sorry about my absence guys.))

Sora listened calmly to what had happened standing up she shook her fur and walked next to Huyuanna and sat next to her. Turning into her human form she looked at Pup's dislocated arm and looked at Huyanna. "How long was he like this?" She asked trying to sound calm but.. a trace of worry formed in her voice. Then looking at Kren she just studied him for a moment and looked back at her friend. Wondering how she could help with the leg since.. the metal was covering it. She cursed silently in her mind while rubbing her temples. Feeling the soft material of her black blindfold for a slight second on her fingers.

</~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 128 129 130 131 132 133 ... 148 149 150 151 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games