Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wolves Of The Wind

Back to Guilds

Sandbox Style Wolf roleplaying. 

Tags: Wolves, Wolf, Roleplay, Family, Wind 

Reply </~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>
The forest Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 128 129 130 131 132 133 ... 225 226 227 228 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

King_Wolff_Mustang

2,700 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2006 3:29 pm
*shuicho listened to the forest and heard what he thought they heared*  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2006 6:36 pm
Akeji woke up, and noticed that nobdy was around. He followed the scent to the whole family, just kinda staring out into the wilderness. -Yawn- "What's everyone up to???"

I really, sincerely apologize for not posting much. Between school, soccer and my social life, ther just isn't enough time to get online too much anymore... Sorry. I swear, I'll try to post when I can....  

Akegura Hirou

King_Wolff_Mustang

2,700 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2006 7:31 pm
"just listening to the world"*shuicho said*((it's all cool we all have lives outside of this site))  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2006 7:49 pm
Zayra got up and walked over to akeji and licked him on the muzzle. "Good morning bro. Sleep well?" She asked as she sat down next to him.  

Kaida_Lee

King_Wolff_Mustang

2,700 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2006 12:51 pm
*shuicho leaned on branwen and listened to the forest*  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2006 4:41 pm
Akeji made a funny face when zayra licked him. whee Hey, little sis. Yeah, I guess I did sleep well, everyone was awake before me!!! I suppose I was exhausted.  

Akegura Hirou

King_Wolff_Mustang

2,700 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2006 6:59 pm
"you looked it"*shuicho said string blankly into the distance*  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2006 7:02 pm
{x}
A black and white wolf walks around the forest,
she was new to this are and terrioty,
"Where is he?!?!?"
She mumbles angrily
{x}

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Nutella Mocha

PrincessLunaBlueWolf

Shapeshifter

5,375 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2006 12:07 am
Branwen glances at her children and feels Shuicho leaning against her. It felt so good to wakening to a beautiful morning. It was so nice to have slept beside Shuicho again too. She licks Shuicho cheek. "One side of your fur was uneven with the other." she smiled.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2006 4:49 am
"that tends o happen"*shuicho said licking her back*  

King_Wolff_Mustang

2,700 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Dressed Up 200

applz

PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2006 9:17 am
((new rpc! ^^))

Ilaria wanders the forest, amazed at the great height of the trees. Her short figure made such a contrast with the trees and she felt like she had just stepped into a dream. Fallen leaves seemed to glitter in rays of light as they made their way down to the moist ground. She laughed, running around and leaping into leaves, staining her white paws with the earth. All along, she was looking up at the canopies, wanting to fly up there and rest on the highest branches.
She stopped after a while, though her energy was not extinguished yet. She closed her mouth, smiling at her surroundings and then sat down, her short tail sweeping up the dry leaves behind her. She closed her eyes and breathed in the fresh scent of nature, allowing it to fill her body. She did not know how long she was sitting there, perhaps meditating, though she was greatly relaxed.
These new lands interested her so.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2006 9:25 am
((Same Here!^^))

{x}
Tumorias looked around at the trees and bushes around her,
investigating every detail of it,looking for her brother's scent
her thoughts were interuppted when she heard laughter and movement
not to far away,Tumorias looked at over where the sound was coming from,hoping it would not venture to her...
{x}

Nutella Mocha

applz

PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2006 9:40 am
((lol. yay!!! XD))

Ilaria was taking deep breaths and exhales, listening to the forest environment. Her keen ears twitched and then one of them turned towards Tumorias's direction. She opened her eyes, looking around as she sat, but was not able to see anything. She hoped no one was stalking her, but the worried feeling was quickly swept off and she continued with her meditation.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2006 9:51 am
((^____^))

{x}
Tumorias still looked torward the direction of the sounds she heard earlier.
It was now silent and calm like it was before,Tumorias sighed as she looked away,then a movement of white caught her attention.Her eyes widened in horror as she saw it coming towards the wolf scent she noticed earlier.Tumorias jumped up and ran towards the wolf.
{x}

((I'm using this character really quick,he won't be on here for long though..))

Nutella Mocha

applz

PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2006 9:55 am
((oh okay))

Ilaria turned, hearing a sudden movement not too far off. She stood up, looking around. 'Is anyone there?' she called, feeling unsecure for she knew her purple and white fur color contrasted greatly against the colors of the forest and she found it hard to hide.

</~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 128 129 130 131 132 133 ... 225 226 227 228 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games