Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wolves Of The Wind

Back to Guilds

Sandbox Style Wolf roleplaying. 

Tags: Wolves, Wolf, Roleplay, Family, Wind 

Reply </~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>
The Mountain Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 128 129 130 131 132 133 135 136 137 138 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Slighter
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 6:14 pm
Slighter smirked, "And there you have it, You just partially admitted you are ticklish." he said with a smile has he looked at her.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 6:24 pm
Sora shrugged, "I know." She then sighed and glared at him playfully, "Don't abuse it." She said meaning he shouldn't dare try to tickle her. World War 3 might start.

Nutella Mocha

Slighter
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 6:27 pm
Slighter nodded and looked at her, 'I won't," he said to her playfully trying to tickle her slowly making it easy for her to stop him, "often anyways." he said laughing.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 6:32 pm
Sora softly swatted his hand away, but laughed anyways. "Better not." She said a bit playfully back.

Nutella Mocha

Slighter
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 6:35 pm
Slighter smirked and looked at her, "I know what I'm going to to!" he said with a smirked and sat up, his hand getting ready to tickle her.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 6:39 pm
Sora eyes got wide as she sat up, "Don't you even try!" She yelled some, trying to sound serious. Sliding backwards some she tries to get away from him, so he couldn't tickle her. She stopped when she was a couple of feet away from him.

Nutella Mocha

Slighter
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 6:45 pm
Slighter laughed some and got an evil face on, but it couldn't be seen because of his mask, "Do what?" He asked her has he got into pouncing position, his hand ready to tickle her and his legs ready to pounce if she tried to get away, leaving her with very little to do.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 6:55 pm
Sora face got a little nervous as her eyes filled with worry, but you couldn't see that because of the blindfold over them. Quickly scrambling up she watches him, still back up slowly. Then she pointed a finger at him, "Don't be smart with me!" Then her back touced something, looking behind her she sees it was a tree. "s**t.." She muttered to herse;f as she looked back at Slighter, biting her lip.

Nutella Mocha

Slighter
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 7:00 pm
Slighter chuckled seeing her back into a tree, "Don;t worry, I'll be gentle." He said with a wink has he playfully pounced at her, trying to pin her to the ground and while he tried to startle her, his hand trying to tickle her at the same time.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 7:12 pm
Sora's eye twitched as she crossed her arms across her chest, "Damn Slighter, you make that sound.." She wasn't able to finish for, Slighter pounced on her and her back landed on the ground. Gasping she tries to stop him, "Slighter! This is unfair!!"

Nutella Mocha

Slighter
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 9:49 pm
Slighter laughed looking at her, realizing what he said sounded bad, "What's unfair?" he asked her has he started to tickle her, making sure she couldn't get away.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 3:52 pm
Sora tried to put her hands in the way of his, trying to slow him down a bit. Right now, he had the advantage. Glaring up at him she doesn't reply, she was to busy trying to stop him.

Nutella Mocha

Slighter
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 3:56 pm
Slighter started to laughed, grinning playfully has he was fighting her hands off so he could tickle her easier, 'Come on now, Fighting will on make it worse for you." he said to her has he tried poking bother her sides.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 4:16 pm
Sora bit her lip again, when he got her in the sides. She was trying so hard not to laugh. Quickly she moves her hand and grabs his right wrist. Glaring up at him again she replied stubbornly, "Yeah, the more I fight, the harder it is for you to tickle me.. I'd rather fight back." She then looked around looking for something to help her against him, "Well.. try anyways.." She mumbled to herself. Looking back at him. Watching his other hand.

Nutella Mocha

Slighter
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 9:23 pm
Slighter laughed at her again, 'yeah, try." he said has he put his weight on top of her and poked her side with his free hand, "You know I can over power you anything I want if I wanted to try." He told her with a serious face even though he didn't know if it was true or not.

</~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 128 129 130 131 132 133 135 136 137 138 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games