Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wolves Of The Wind

Back to Guilds

Sandbox Style Wolf roleplaying. 

Tags: Wolves, Wolf, Roleplay, Family, Wind 

Reply </~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>
The Lakeshore Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 128 129 130 131 132 133 ... 137 138 139 140 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Keara Linate Sivenate

PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2007 8:36 pm
Keara looks up at him and smiles sweetly. "You wouldn't mind helping a trapped girl would you?" Her voice held a challanging tone to it.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2007 8:39 pm
Hero raised a brow and looked up and thought, "Depends.." Then he was in rhe head with a pretty big rock.

"Help her out Hero! Lazy bum!" Sora called out angrily.

Nutella Mocha

Keara Linate Sivenate

PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2007 8:41 pm
Keara looked up at him and said "If you don't help me I'm going to beat you to a bloody pulp." She narrowed her eyes and tried to look as intimidating as possible in her current position.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2007 8:47 pm
Hero looked at her with amusement in his golden eyes. A sly smirk played across his lips, "Is that right? Well, you don't look so intimidating, love." He said in a teasing tone.

Sora sighed, knowing she couldn't help.

Nutella Mocha

Keara Linate Sivenate

PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2007 8:51 pm
Keara smiled coyly and said "I don't look intimidating? Really?" She lifted herself as if she was doing a sit up and then slammed herself backwards and using the force to lift the other half of her body up in a quick motion. This caused the moose to raise up and then fall back down and tossing Hero into the hole with her. She grabbed a hold of his shirt so he couldn't climb back up the moose or out of the hole without pulling her.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2007 8:56 pm
Hero let out a chuckle as he grabbed her arm and pulled her back in the hole with him. Looking at her he smiles sweetly, "Whatever you can do.. I can do better."  

Nutella Mocha

Keara Linate Sivenate

PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2007 8:59 pm
She smiled and said "A little full of yourself aren't you." She winked and tried to pull her arm away from him.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2007 9:05 pm
Hero still kept his tight yet soft grip on her arm. "Full of myself... I think not, Chick." Then he started to sit up.  

Nutella Mocha

Keara Linate Sivenate

PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2007 9:09 pm
Keara used her other hand to push him back onto his back and rolled onto her side the best she could in the tight spot and pushed herself upwards.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2007 9:13 pm
Hero started to laugh again as he was getting covered in dirt. Pulling her back down he sits up, and moves so the moose's head was in between them. He still had his hand on her arm. He smirked as he watched her, knowing she would have a hard trouble getting to him.  

Nutella Mocha

Keara Linate Sivenate

PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2007 9:16 pm
Keara growled and struggled to get at him. She soon gave up and used her hand to claw at the earth above his head.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2007 9:24 pm
Some of the dirt started to fall on his head but she started to shake it off. He was officially covered head to toe in dirt. Then he let go of her arm and stood up, "Even thought I like to tease ya.. I'm getting hot in this hole.." So he jumped out of it and waited for Keara smiling at Sora who was sweat-dropping.  

Nutella Mocha

Keara Linate Sivenate

PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2007 9:26 pm
Keara scrambled out of the hole after him and took on her wolf form and shook herself, sending dirt in all directions.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2007 9:30 pm
Sora looked at Hero, "Your filthy.. go wash yourself!"

Hero chuckled, "Yes master.. I'll be right back." Then he ran off into the forest really quick.

Nutella Mocha

Keara Linate Sivenate

PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2007 9:32 pm
Keara took on her human form again. "Damn... I'm still dirty.... oh well..." Tried to brush dirt off her clothes with little effect.  
</~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 128 129 130 131 132 133 ... 137 138 139 140 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games