Welcome to Gaia! ::

+ The Official 'Got Goth?' Guild +

Back to Guilds

Tags: goth, subculture, alternative 

Reply ~ Main Forum ~
--- FRESH VICTIMS --- Newbies go here! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 128 129 130 131 132 133 ... 254 255 256 257 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ashley_The_Loser

PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2006 1:35 pm
NAME: Ashley but call me Sheep
SEX: Female
SEXUALITY: All of the above I dont care think pansexual with only one part though
APPEARANCE: Freakish x) no seriously Brown curly hair usualy with green in it but yea out of cash. Brown eyes that I might get contacs for when I have the cash (the fancy freaky kind) I wear brite colors that melt your eyes or just plain black t shirt or steal my little brothers stuff. I wear collars (real collars no fake crap mine are from Pet Co I will seriously attack you if you say you love collars and dont even know your sizes)and a TAIL dun dun dun I love my tail to death. I wear swim goggles like a necklace and various things like that. Small for my age. Shortish.
FAV. BANDS: Dont make me pick damn you!
HOBBIES / INTERESTS: Collars, Tails, Fuzzy, Hurt, Blood, zoophile(cough nothing!) men in skirts, individual people, individuality, rainbows, happy faces, dead babys, art (paint ******** you and all your herd conformism wich is a growing trend of anime sketchers!)
PERSONALITY: Acts on impulse, Spur of the moment like person Anti-anti, INDIVIDUALITY, non cornformist, freedom of expression, artistic, eccentric, ranting, raving, moshing, violent,
PET PEEVES: Ignorance, Sexism, conformism, racism, stereotypism (its a word now), prejidice, Sexist, conformist, and did I mention stereotyps!
LIKES/DISLIKES: So much crap
REASON FOR JOINING: Patric was going to stab out my eyes D= No realy I dont know Im not even goth Im guessing partial bordom and poor impulse control
RELIGION: Christian I saved myself and stated going to church for some reason maby god was talking to me =0 Im an X-LaVeyan bt now Jesus is like my home slice ya dig call him a whore all you want I wont be offended but I have a right to an oppinion so foo on you
EXTRA: I love you all! I will violently hug you then shank you and leave you to die in a puddle of love  
PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2006 1:40 pm
NAME: refuse to say
APPEARANCE: ugly
FAV. BANDS: rammstein
HOBBIES / INTERESTS: drwaing,
PERSONALITY: INTP (www.humanmetrics.com's jung typology test)
PET PEEVES: huh... oh yea i think its guidance counselors, they anoy me and they think im stupid
LIKES/DISLIKES:uhh
REASON FOR JOINING: uhh  

gothicrebel

EvFaerAshlynn

PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2006 3:22 pm
Welcome new members! *hands out cookie baskets*  
PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2006 12:37 pm
Name: Livy
Appearence: 5'9 to 5'10. Short brown hair. Rather skinny.
Fav. Bands: Too many to list. Will generally only come up in musical conversation.
Hobbies/Interests: Martial Arts, Aikido, Drawing, My Beloved, Music...again, too many to list.
Personality: There really is no short description. The best thing I can tell you is to get to know me.
Pet Peeves: Insufferable know-it-alls. Lots more, but I'm not in the mood to write you all an essay. Again...get to know me.
Reason for Joining: Different reasons.  

Mana_Ecl

goddess_of_bloody_death

PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2006 5:17 pm
hey people. whats up?  
PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2006 3:06 am
Name:Elias
Appearance:5'2 dirty blonde hair andlong knida skinny
Fav. bands:any rock
Hobbies:Skatteboard and play basketball and tv and computer
Personallity:Nice,cute,trustworthy,honest.
Know it alls and people who think there dumb
Reason to join:.................................  

The secret ninja

heeheeman

PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2006 3:35 am
NAME: Hubert
APPEARANCE: Rather tall, but skinny..... the awkward kid in the halls
FAV. BANDS: Out of the many, my top three would be System fo a Down, Red Hot Chili Peppers, and The Blood Bothers
HOBBIES / INTERESTS: ......
PERSONALITY: I don't think that's up to me to decide, is it?
PET PEEVES: People without patience
LIKES: Making people feel awkward, my black cat who cuts up my arm
DISLIKES: Bad spelleing and little effort(In all fields)
REASON FOR JOINING: Consent

PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2006 3:40 am
*wanders about and notices new people in our midst* Welcome to the guild. *gives out cookie baskets*  

lurichan
Vice Captain

long dck Iiam

PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2006 4:30 pm
[anything in {} is pure pure sarcasm that you may or may not find funny ^..^] -and [I will probably remember more things later Sorry i have a bad memory]

NAME: Call me Ritz, Ritzy, or Ritz Bitz [i'm iffy about giving out my real name ^^"]

APPEARANCE: skin the same color of my avi ^..^, medium brown eyes, blood red hair or getting there ^..^ kind of autumny right now and to my shoulders, 5' 3.5",

FAV. BANDS: Muse, Killers, Queen, Blink 182,The All-American Rejects, Tiamat, Garbage, The Cranberries, System of a Down, Tears for Fears, Letters to Cleo, Jimmy Eat World, Everclear, Crazy Town, Godsmack, Alien Ant Farm

HOBBIES / INTERESTS: Reading, writing, acting, drawing, comics and cartoons of all kinds in all different languages, movies, video games, computer games,

PERSONALITY: Uhm I'm artistic {i once drew a stick figure} and wierd {i like to think i'm individual but really i just follow the coolest outcast crowd} and a little short tempered {which usually translates to "I once took out a whole city block over some ice cream"} i'm a bit tempermental {from 0 to B***H in less than five seconds} but i'm a good friend { i'd sell you for a Klondike bar} and a pretty cool person to hang out with and talk to {...I also like long walks on the beach where i cry over where i cry for no reason other than it seems so cliche that i must do it}

PET PEEVES: closedmindedness, totally unnecessary meanness, pure plain stupidity, and some other stuff i can't remember off the top of my head

LIKES/DISLIKES: I like chocolate, cake, pie, lollipops, webcomics, new friends, having long meaningful conversations, having little meaningless conversations [usually including animal sounds and made up words] cookies, lemon iced tea Snapple with Tequila

I dislike noisy disrepectful children, clingy people, people that are dramatic in the Degrassi way, getting my back wet when the rest of me is dry, lag, pants that fit too well or are small, that feeling after eating the last Swish Miss Pudding at twelve midnight cause all the stores are closed, when people don't even TRY to use a standard language [ex: U ppl r GAY![or whatever]], the use of "gay" as some sort of diss or whatever irks me

REASON FOR JOINING: Because i went through a whole wearing nothing but black time and i still am Goth and dark on the inside i just have more blue jeans and stuff and i'm too lazy to get all dressed up and over the top [^..^ lmao] and this seems like a really laid back guild full of fun people to talk to  
PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2006 11:52 am
NAME: Wayward
APPEARANCE: Pretty generic at the moment. T-shirts and jeans most days. However, I've started to get an obsession with those little pins you can buy at Hot Topic...I can't go in there now without buying two or three/ xd I'm also planning to streak my hair lavender sometime in the future.
FAV. BANDS: Anything 80's and early 90's. Also J-pop and some techno.
HOBBIES / INTERESTS: Cosplay, Fanfiction, Fanart, Cake Decorating, Flowers, World of Warcraft, Foreign Languages
PERSONALITY: I'm really shy until I'm in a small, close-knit group of people.
PET PEEVES: Dishonesty, Fundamentalism, Insensitivity
LIKES/DISLIKES: Likes: Anime, Chocolate, WoW, Foreign Films
Dislikes: Horror, Bad Grammar, Celery
REASON FOR JOINING: Well, I love Goth cuture and clothing. I like subcultures in general. For example, I like anime culture as well. It's just nice to see people come together.  

Wayward_Wind

5,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

xdemonicallyxyours13x

PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2006 3:44 pm
NAME: Rayvn
APPEARANCE: victorian/ vampire
FAV. BANDS: in flames, cannibal corpse, leftover crack, jack off jill, scarling, system of a down, trivium
HOBBIES / INTERESTS: painting, poetry, other
PERSONALITY:
PET PEEVES: trendies
LIKES/DISLIKES: like not much, dislike with a passion fake people and trendies
REASON FOR JOINING:  
PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2006 1:50 pm
.....wiat, did I miss the cookies?  

heeheeman

ieatyourtclol

PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2006 6:29 pm
ninja *runs to get more cookie baskets*

Here *gives you a cookie basket*  
PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2006 9:25 pm
NAME: Mefiant
APPEARANCE: Pretty Generic looking (generic is my word of the month biggrin ) brown hair, brown eyes, about 5"4.
FAV. BANDS: Am quite into The Cure at the moment.
HOBBIES / INTERESTS: Well all i seem to be doing lately is Maths, Maths and somehow even more Maths, so havent really had time for hobbies.
PERSONALITY: Quite quiet and shy
PET PEEVES: I dont really know.
LIKES/DISLIKES: I like any thing prurple, and ice cream. But i dont really know about dislikes.
REASON FOR JOINING: This guild looked pretty interesting, and had similar interests as me.  

Mefiant

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2006 9:32 pm
Hello and welcome to the got goth guild. *gives you a cookie basket*  
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 128 129 130 131 132 133 ... 254 255 256 257 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games