Welcome to Gaia! ::

Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Back to Guilds

Reply Twilight Saga Roleplaying
Create Your Own Twilight Person!~BEING REVAMPED~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 128 129 130 131 132 133 ... 138 139 140 141 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you think I should revamp my other Rps?
  Yes
  No
View Results

U P H i G H onthe d L

PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 11:50 pm
Ona nodded and walked to school, her sightless eyes on the ground. "I'm Ona," she said. "I just moved here with my aunt."  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 1:04 am
In one vampire minute - to human eyes it seemed like she never moved - Karissa had changed into a fresh outfit of a ruffled peacock blue skirt, a long white dress shirt, and a slightly masculine grey baggy hoody. She wore knee-length black socks and black butterfly-patterned Converse hightops. On anyone else the hoodie especially would have ruined the appeal of the entire outfit, but Karissa being a vampire, everything looked like it was made to be together.

"Oh," Karissa blinked, and as an aftersight, returned with her backpack. The worthless bag had nearly nothing in it - Karissa took mostly electives this year - yet to someone normal it would have weighed surprisingly quite a few pounds. Karissa dropped the silver rucksack on the floor carelessly, and a small rip opened in one of the seams. "Oh," Karissa said again, but this time her voice was inflectionless and unworried. She'd just replace the stupid thing after the summer was over. Back-to-school shopping would be necessary to maintain her human facade, anyways.  

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100

Arriana_lynn

PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 9:27 am
Arianna dashed upstairs and quickly took a shower and dressed. She pulled on a denim mini skirt, a black short sleeve tee shirt, and cowgirl boots. She trew on a brown belt buckle too and her outfit was set, she looked just like a cowgirl. She grabbed her purse and then rushed down the stairs, flying through her homework that hadn't been touched over the weekend. Finally she was set. After making sure that her puppy was comfortable and everything she left for school in her BMW M3 convertible. She drove up to the school and parked in her place, one of the closest parking spaces to the school that you could get. Stepping out she shouldered her back and walked into school, keeping an eye out for Ona.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 4:49 pm
"Rachel, hurry up!" Karissa called up the stairs. She'd run back to Rachel's house from her own, with no added effort at all. "You have to give me a ride today! I left the Fetish at home!"  

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100

Denki Nasu

PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 6:28 pm
On the way to school Estelluna looked across the roads and sideways. Till something caught her attention. ''Arianna!'' She smiled pulling Ona over as she went to her. ''Hi.''  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 6:54 pm
(So yes, I got your PM, and yes, I want to roleplay. But. I'm kinda stuck where I am right now until kanan posts next.)  

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 6:58 pm
(Oh, I know. I'll play Cya and Zane.)

It had been a long, hard weekend. Cya was still likely to be despondent, and several times when they'd been together Zane had had to actually work to keep his love happy. If Zane hadn't been equally understanding of Karissa's situation, he might have been angry at her for destroying Cya's emotional state so thoroughly. But that was the downside to having friends - at any time you could lose them - and Cya had never been too afraid of the bad stuff to not be able to appreciate the good stuff. At the moment, Cya was halfway between her normal joyous mood and depression. Not knowing whether it would cheer her up or not, Zane reminded her, "We have school today. Karissa might be there."  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 7:20 pm
Arianna smiled brightly. "Hey Estelluna, Ona. How are the two of you today?" she asked cheerily, in a really perky mood now that everything was going better.  

Arriana_lynn

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 7:45 pm
(Oh, shoot, Estelluna you post with brown too? What colour should I switch Cya and Zane's text too, so we don't get confused?)  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 9:50 am
Ona smiled. "Hi," she said. "Er... Does any of you know what time it is? I have to pick up my schedule in the office soon."  

U P H i G H onthe d L

Arriana_lynn

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 1:56 pm
"School will be starting in about twenty minutes. Come on, I'll go with you to pick up the schedule and then help you get to the classes. Most of my teachers are cool about being late and if I need to I can get a pass" Arianna said. "You coming with Estelluna?" Arianna asked, putting an arm through Ona's. "This doesn't bother you does it?" Arianna asked Ona, worried if she was over stepping the lines of friendliness.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 2:14 pm
Ona shook her head. "No," she said. "It's okay."  

U P H i G H onthe d L

kanangirl123

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 8:04 pm

Rachel looked out the window. "I'll be out in a minute!" She called. In a rush, She pulled on a short, green t-shirt dress and leggings. Finishing her outfit with a cropped jacket and a belt, she let her bangs fall over her eyes. Satisfied, she ran out of the house, locking it quickly with her mind. She opened the doors of her car, and by the time she was inside, Karissa was in with her seatbelt on. "I left my stuff at school, you should try it." She said with a small smile. Already out of the driveway, Rachel floored it down the deserted road.

razz
>  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 10:48 pm
"What kind of human facade would I be presenting then? Leaving all my stuff at school, never doing even the occasional piece of homework," Karissa retorted.  

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100

kanangirl123

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 1:44 pm
"I just finish my homework at school." Said Rachel casually. "Its not like they notice whether or not I bring home my bag." She explained. "They're too busy noticing how gorgeous I am." She said jokingly, primping her hair.  
Twilight Saga Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 128 129 130 131 132 133 ... 138 139 140 141 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games