Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:Naruto Fanclub:.

Back to Guilds

Tags: Naruto, Anime, Shippuden, Televison, Japan 

Reply Roleplay forum
Naruto RP-10 years later.... ((Now open!)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 128 129 130 131 132 133 ... 157 158 159 160 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

InVaDeRs_CrEaTuR

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 2:08 pm
"Hey!" Sero was really mad. His eyes started to go blue. "Don't do that!"
"What are you gonna do about it un?""This!" Sero started at Deidara. A purple chakra appeared around Sero. "Ninja Art: Lightning Attack Nin!" Sero almost got Deidara but he missed by a few inches "Damn."  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 2:22 pm
Sira stood back up his eye's flashing violet. White and black flames formed around the wound on his neck slowly healing it. He looked at Sero noting the demon he could sense inside of him. The seal left his shoulder being that there was no need for it at the moment. "Now where was I before I was interupted...?" The flames began to appear again, surrounding him in a circle.  

Remelz
Vice Captain

InVaDeRs_CrEaTuR

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 2:30 pm
Sero's seal kept pulsing. It had not been completly broken yet...but it will soon. "Come back here Deidara!" Sero kept folowing Deidara everywhere."You know I could use some help un!""Fine. This kid needs a beating anyway."Itachi lept when Sero was vulnerable. "Mangekyou Sharingon!""Don't even think about Itachi!" Sero showed Itachi his Sharingon.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 2:40 pm
Fuyu stood up and put on her hat. "I have som un-finished buisness to attend to..." She jumped off toward the village looking for Reks. She finally came across a clearing and saw him training. She jumped down infront of him and stared at the ground.  

Kiibs
Vice Captain

InVaDeRs_CrEaTuR

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 3:03 pm
Sero's seal was starting to pulse faster. It was starting to shatter." Ninja Art: Demonic Lightning Attack!" Nero started to charge Itachi. Since Nero had the Sharingon he had increases speed and power. If you think that regular Sharingon will protect you, you are sadly mistaken. MANGEKYOU SHARINGON!"This time, Nero went into the Tetsuyo ((Or watever its called)) world."Dammit. I can't move." "You see. Your Sharingon is insignifigant to mine. Now you shall be tortured for five days straight starting now."Itachi then stabbed two katanas into Nero "Gah!!!" This went on for five days. After the last sword went into his gut, he came back to the real world. "s**t..."Nero feel to the ground in major pain. He couldn't move. He started losing blood. "Man it hurts!"  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 3:10 pm
In a flash of red and black from an akatsuki cloak, Reks turned around , quickly activating his 1000 tigers technique, then let his hand fall to his side, his hand still on fire. "Fuyu... why are you wereing an akatsuki cloak?"

((AHHH!!!!!!!!!!! You guys went on forever without me! *goes and cries in a corner* My computers slow... you know how long that took me to read! O-O))  

Batjesusman

Kiibs
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 3:15 pm
Fuyu just stood there, tears dripping down her face. She tucked her face into her cloak so Reks wouldn't see her cry. "Because... I'm part of the akatsuki now..." Fuyu said, starting to sob.

((ooo... akward moment...))  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 3:17 pm
Reks stared at her blankly, not being able to bring words to his mouth. "W....Why?" He said quietly, his spirits plumeting.  

Batjesusman

Kiibs
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 3:20 pm
Fuyu ran over to him and hugged him tightly. "To keep you safe..." She muttered. "The Akatsuki promised to leave you alone if I joined..." She said hugging him even tighter.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 3:22 pm
"They won't..." He whispered, hugging her back. "I have a.... demon..." He said, even more queitly.  

Batjesusman

Kiibs
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 3:26 pm
Fuyu started to cry harder. She soaked his shoulder with her tears. "I-I'm s-so so-sorry!" She said through the tears.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 3:31 pm
Reks started to tear too, hugging her tightly. "Its alright..." he said, although his thoughts lay on the oposite side of the statement.  

Batjesusman

Kiibs
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 3:40 pm
Fuyu knew she had fell into one of the Akatsuki's traps, and now she could do nothing about it. She just stood there hugging Reks and leaning her head on his shoulder, she didn't know what to say.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 5:31 pm
Deidara moved back he had two paper bombs in his hand, each of them burning to cinders as the flames drew closer. "Gah!" He threw them into the air as the heat set them both off in his hand. "Damn it.. You little punk, un..." He muttered holding out his bleeding hand. The flames stopped in front of him. He looked up. "What can't do anymore, un?" He asked his voice still sounding cocky despite his obvious disadvantage.
Sira smirked at him as he stood there. "No that's not it. It's just amusing watching you suffer, but if you want?" He made the flames move closer, then let them move closer to him letting them move up his flesh. He didn't seem to be in pain at all. Both black and white flames finally engulfed him, taking a bird like shape. Then it slowly took his human form, he not looking any different.

((O.o another uber post! lol I must feel inspired!))  

Remelz
Vice Captain

InVaDeRs_CrEaTuR

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 12:59 pm
Nero was in major pain. He couldn't move at all. Then the worst possible thing happened. Nero's seal shattered. "Gah! The seal! It burns!!!" Nero started to be pulled up by a purple chakra and it started to consume him. He started to get a chakra dog like ears and chakra dog like tail.You are lucky I give you my chakra boy. The only reason I'm doing this is so we won't both die. Nero heard those words and said Thank you.
Sero got on all fours. The transformation was complete. The three tailed wolf demon's chakra had complete control now. "Raaah!!!" Nero stared at Deidara.  
Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 128 129 130 131 132 133 ... 157 158 159 160 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games