Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Kingdom Hearts Role Play (Started) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 128 129 130 131 132 133 ... 217 218 219 220 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Joined?
  Yes. (Me: Yay!!! xD)
  No. (Me: T-T)
  Maaybeee... (Me: >:[ Give me a strait answer!)
  Of course. (Me: Arigato. :) )
  Only clickin' this for the gold... (Me: Why you little-!(Note: These are for people who are NOT participating in the RPG!)
View Results

Repressed Memories

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 2:01 pm
Arage walked into the dining room slowly. "Fooood..." he said, drooling. "So...hungry..."  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 2:03 pm
she gave him her plate "here, im not hungry" she picked up her pup and left the room  

Aprilbaby1

Repressed Memories

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 2:05 pm
Aprilbaby1
she gave him her plate "here, im not hungry" she picked up her pup and left the room

"Wait, are you okay?" he asked, putting the plate down and following after her.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 2:06 pm
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1

"i think so" she put her hand over her stomache "my stomache hurts, thats all"  

Aprilbaby1

Repressed Memories

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 2:09 pm
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1

"You sure you're not hungry?" he said, smiling at her.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 2:09 pm
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1

"why are you smiling?" she asked confused, still having her hand over her stomache  

Aprilbaby1

Repressed Memories

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 2:11 pm
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1

"why are you smiling?" she asked confused, still having her hand over her stomache

"Nothing. Come on, let's go eat," he said, taking her by the hand and leading her back to the dining hall.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 2:12 pm
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1

"Nothing. Come on, let's go eat," he said, taking her by the hand and leading her back to the dining hall.
"well i-" she sighs "fine ill eat, but will you tell me why your all smiling" she asked walking with him  

Aprilbaby1

Repressed Memories

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 2:16 pm
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1

"well i-" she sighs "fine ill eat, but will you tell me why your all smiling" she asked walking with him

"Hehe...guess I'm just happy we talked things through," he said, sitting her down at the table, then pulling up a chair and sitting next to her.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 2:17 pm
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1

"Hehe...guess I'm just happy we talked things through," he said, sitting her down at the table, then pulling up a chair and sitting next to her.
she looked at him and shrugged "ok i guess" she sipped some of her water  

Aprilbaby1

Repressed Memories

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 2:18 pm
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1

"Something bothering you?" he asked, taking a bite from his waffles.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 2:20 pm
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1

"no, but physically yes, my stomache" she ate some of her food "i dont know whats wrong" she took a sip of her water  

Aprilbaby1

Repressed Memories

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 2:22 pm
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1

"no, but physically yes, my stomache" she ate some of her food "i dont know whats wrong" she took a sip of her water

"Maybe you're just sick," he said, finishing his waffle and starting on a second one.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 2:23 pm
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1

"Maybe you're just sick," he said, finishing his waffle and starting on a second one.
"i hope so" she stood up "i cant eat no more, sorry" she smiled "ill be in my room ok"  

Aprilbaby1

Repressed Memories

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 2:25 pm
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1

"i hope so" she stood up "i cant eat no more, sorry" she smiled "ill be in my room ok"

"Okay," he said, finishing all of his food. "I'll be wandering outside," he told her as he headed for the door.  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 128 129 130 131 132 133 ... 217 218 219 220 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games