Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
THE LINUS FOREST RP! (It has begun!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 128 129 130 131 132 133 ... 306 307 308 309 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Having fun?
  YES!
  No...
  You're weird... I'm just here for the poll gold.
View Results

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 9:49 pm
she smiled "maybe" she looks up at the dragon "ok, come on, lets fly", the dragon lowered itself so that she can get on, she climbed on and looked at him, she smiled "well here i go" she patts the dragon, nervous a little, the dragon stood up and flew out of the cave, she held on tight, but then found it kinda fun, she looks out, the air blowing her hair around, she lightly laughed, enjoying this  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 9:55 pm
Ryu walked out of the cave as they flew off. He wished for them to have a save trip. The fact that they may never meet again never dawned on him. It just seemed like the two would meet again. Soon, you will have wings of your own. And I will be there flying beside you if I ever find a dragon of my own.  

LanceCalvis
Crew

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 10:00 pm
she looked down smiling, she watched as they flew above the waters, she looked at the dragon, he moved down close to the water, she laughed and touched the water, she smiled and they flew back up higher agian, she looks around seeing the birds fly next to them, she laughed looking around  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 10:09 pm
From high up in the sky they saw Ryu walk over to a pond. He leaned over and dipped his head in the water to get a drink. He sort of scratched his belly after that and started walking again. He was completely unaware that they were watching him from there dragon perch. Most dragon riders didn't have as great a bond as those two. He felt vary tranquil as the light shown on his face. The smell of the trees and grass were a welcome smell as well. As they could smell it as well. This area was completely untouched, it was pure.  

LanceCalvis
Crew

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 10:14 pm
she smiled looking down "hey theres Ryu" she smiled, "lets go down" she said to the dragon, he looked down and started to fly by the land, they landed next to the pond, she smiled looking into the water, the dragon layed down and she got off, she kissed the dragons head "thank you that was fun" the dragon spoke in her mind "it was a very fine ride indeed" he said rubbing his nose against her cheek, she laughed and petted the dragons head gently  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 10:22 pm
Ryu felt a strong wind hit his back as the dragon landed. It would be to his benefit to turn around and face them. But something told him to keep walking in the direction he was. It was like a pull, somehow familiar. A kind wind onto his back as he climbed a tree. There was something up there, whatever it was couldn't be seen with the eye. Ryu ran up the tree and disappeared out of sight. Though he wasn't far off, just higher in the tree instead of walking on the ground.  

LanceCalvis
Crew

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 10:26 pm
she looked back at Ryu and saw him gone "huh, i wonder where he was off to" she smiled and looked into the water, she looked at the dragon and smiled, he bent down and started to drink some of the water, she stood back up and looked around, she looked at the sky, remembering how it was up there, she smiled and petted the dragon softly "hmm do you have a name?" she asked the dragon, he turned and looked at her, "my name is Rin"  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 10:32 pm
You could here Ryu shout from the top of the tree. YEEEEEEEh, I didn't find anything but I feel GreaTTTT for some reason. He started climbing down the tree and about half way he fell. He meerly sat there and scratched the back of his neck as he looked at the lady and the dragon with a large smile on his face.  

LanceCalvis
Crew

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 10:35 pm
she turned and looked at him strangely "umm are you ok?" she asked sitting down on her knees, the dragon laying down around her, his tail by her and his head in her lap, she gently petted the dragons head, looking at Ryu  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 10:42 pm
Ryus smile widened, "yes I'm ok why do you ask"? He got up and brushed his jeans off looking rather innocent, almost like a child really. He started walking one step at a time while humming. He felt strange and full of energy for some reason. All he did was climb a tree and saw nothing out of the ordinary. That couldn't be it could it, "he thought while putting his right hand on his chin". Ryu still had a smile on his face as he thought. Maybe it is this young lady that has made me so glad. Or maybe it is the dragon, "he shrugged his shoulders and climbed onto the dragons back".  

LanceCalvis
Crew

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 10:46 pm
she looks down at the dragons head, he looked up at her, she smiled "umm well ok", the dragon lifted his head up and she slowly stood up, the dragon stood up and touched his nose to her cheek, she smiled and kissed his nose, she looked at Ryu "so...what do you want to do?" she asked petting the dragons head softly while looking into his eyes, she smiles softly.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 10:53 pm
Let us fly to the skys, together. I feel so charged it is almost as if I can fly. And who knows, it maybe so. He slid off the dragons back then closed his eyes smiling. Ryu flicked his forehead gently then looked at Bella. He opened his right hand and spoke, "we shall have a grand flyt, now take off and I shall follow you from the ground".  

LanceCalvis
Crew

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 10:56 pm
she looked at him "ok" she smiled and climbed up on the dragons back "alright Rin, lets take the skys again" he shook his head up and down and stood up, he flew off into the sky, she smiled feeling the rush of cold air blowing on her bare skin, she smiled (note: shes wearing a cropped tight shirt and jeans and a black cloak) she looked down at Ryu.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 11:10 pm
Ryu looked up them with a grin on his face. He took off running after them as soon as they took off. It was a clear green field with only a small slope. He closed his eyes as he ran and felt himself levitate off the ground. His shoulders became long blue and orange wings. His skin became smooth scales and his sword dropped to the ground and stuck there. His hands became talons and face that of a dragon. He jumped into the sky and flew up next to them. His eyes were still the same kind eyes as before. He looked at them as the wind from the two dragons wings flapped in sync. They were flying side by side as he had hoped. And his new form didn't seem to bug him a bit, because they were there together.  

LanceCalvis
Crew

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 11:18 pm
(gtg soon kk) she smiled looking at him, she looked at his new form in amazement "wow" she said smilng, she looked back around, loving the feel of being in the sky again, she raises her arms smiling, like she could just fly, she lightly laughed and held back onto the dragon, her smile widened as she saw the setting sun "wow, so beautiful" she said watching how it turned the sky a pinkish color  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 128 129 130 131 132 133 ... 306 307 308 309 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games