Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wolves Of The Wind

Back to Guilds

Sandbox Style Wolf roleplaying. 

Tags: Wolves, Wolf, Roleplay, Family, Wind 

Reply </~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>
The Lagoon Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 128 129 130 131 132 133 ... 209 210 211 212 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Willowpelt12

PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 1:33 am
Caesar nodded to NightShadow and NightShadow smiled at him,"Maybe I should go see whats wrong with Andromeda."
Max noticed the buck so he stayed hidden. He wanted to see if she could hunt it.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 1:41 am
Amiko nodded She layed down and Caesars feet. She smiled warmly

Lukara moved faster then ever, her energy pumping threw the ground. TH e buck turned towards her, his eyes glowed red. he lowered his head and poised his antlers towards Lukara, at teh last second she shot into the air, whips of white energy shot out of the ground conneted to her feet. The whips entagled the bucks antlers and snapped them.

Andromeda layed curled in a ball hateing herself for being so weak around so many wolves.  

Amiko Hazitie

Willowpelt12

PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 1:49 am
NightShadow followed Andromedas scent,"*gasp* Why did you *gasp* run away?*gasp* Is some-*gasp*-thing wrong?*gasp*"
Max watched impressed,"Wow! That was amazing!"
Caesar nuzzled her,"So if you had meet me before would you have bit my ear off?" He asked teasingly.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 1:58 am
Andromeda curled into a tight ball and trembled afraid

The buck stood and came down hard on Lukara. She snarled, grabbed the last of teh whips in her teeth and yanked him off her. She walked over to the buck and clamped her fangs down hard enough the bones in his neck shattered

AMiko rolled onto her back smiling, she playfully put her front left paw on his nose. No...i would have bit off your ear, your back foot and tore your body apart till noone could recognize you. Her eyes showed pain remembering how she used to be.  

Amiko Hazitie

Willowpelt12

PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 2:06 am
His eyes glimmered in amusement,"But first you would have to catch me. You were to slow to catch me," He playfully tapped her muzzle with his paw.
Max ran to her,"See even being blind in one eye you can kill a deer.
NightShadow sat down,"Do you want to talk about anything?"  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 2:12 am
Amiko smiled. Her eyes showed love. Her paw moved to his chest *Like the pic u drew. XD ) I could catch you even if i was CRIPPLED. She smiled warmly up at him.

Lukara's body collapsed. she bresthed shakily and smirked in pain. for....a....price....

Andromeda sniffed. she stood and sat next to NightShadow. she pressed her head into his chest as a few tears fall. -softly- I can't stay here...i don't fit in....i can't be around many wolves....without getting scared and remembering my past...  

Amiko Hazitie

Willowpelt12

PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 2:17 am
Caesar smiled,"What makes you think you can catch me? I'm like a race car when I run. Your a slug." ((lol your right))
Max licked her forehead,"If you want tomorrow I can try to heal your eye again."
NightShadow nodded understandingly,"You just need to learn to get over your fear. I'll help you conquer it. I bet one of them know how you feel."  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 2:24 am
Amiko leaned up and licked his muzzle. Ha! You've got that backwards my love. She smiled up at him, happy for a minute alone with her mate. Her tail wagged slightly.

Lukaras eyes widdened. She rolled onto her back Stareing up at him. Y-You mean it?

Andromeda she her head, the bars on her necklace made a slight metalic clining sound as they hit wen she shook her head. None of them could EVER know how i feel. they all fit in perfectly together, all of them seem so h-happy together.  

Amiko Hazitie

Willowpelt12

PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 2:28 am
"No I can sense sadness. The white male with the black blaze down his face he still grieves for a human. He doesn't show it but I can tell. The male wolfdog he has had a life of hardship. When you look at him he shows that he has had it rough. He also lost his mother as a pup when she saved him. He watched her die. Amiko lost her mother and killed her father. She use to be at a testing place. She died for someone but is back." ((He can see everyones past.))
Caesar rolled his eyes,"You can tell yourself that but it won't change anything."
Max licked her cheek,"Of course. I am one of the geatest healers."  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 2:34 am
Andromeda trembled. She stared at the ground. Her eyes clouded, and begaan to slowly turn green.

Amiko smiled up at him. Watever you say Caesar.

Lukars ears fell back against her head embarrassed. She leaned up and licked his muzle then slowly leaned back down. Her eye turned light pink as her heart beat a little faster  

Amiko Hazitie

Willowpelt12

PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 2:50 am
NightShadow yawned feeling tired.
Caesar ran to the lagoon and ran into the water. Since he had lab in him he loved the water.
Max looked at the moon. He gently touched his nose to her cheek. He closed his eyes. 7 heartbeats later he opens them,"Is your eye any better?"  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 2:59 am
Andromeda licked NightShadows cheek thanking him, she walked to a tree and layed down leaveing room for him if he decided to lay with her. She closed her eyes and drifted to sleep.

Amiko rolled back over and laughed watching Caesar. She layed at the egde of the lagoon and watched him her eyes were warm with love in them.

Lukara blinked, her eye turned pink for a minute then returned to grey. she sighed and rolled onto her feet. she stared up at teh moon hateing the cures on her eye.  

Amiko Hazitie

Willowpelt12

PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 3:05 am
Max licked her lovingly,"Don't worry I'll get it fixed sooner or later."
Caesar stopped running then suddenly splashed at Amiko. He laughed when she got wet and ran into deeper water.
NightShadow layed down but didn't close his eyes yet. For some reason he couldn't see Andromedas past. He tried but saw nothing.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 3:13 am
Lukara glanced at him. Her right eye turned light pink. She nuzzled into him. SHe stared at the ground...Max...i...I....She sighed and wispered mentally I love you

Amiko growled. she shook her fur and backed away from the water. She quickly shot off and jumped landing ontop of him.

Andromedas eyes snapped open, her eyes turned dark green. -Darkly- Get out of my head.... (Shes a mentalist, for him to get to her past she felt the tugging at her mind )  

Amiko Hazitie

LilSnowBird

PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 7:43 am
||- Well so much for a recap.... Ok so I guess we will just kick out Dare and Hogan and make the pups bigger so we can get this thing on a roll. Cause you guys are active when I am asleep. -||  
</~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 128 129 130 131 132 133 ... 209 210 211 212 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games