Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
SQUAD RP{THE BEGINING OF THE END} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 128 129 130 131 132 133 ... 245 246 247 248 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Okami_Shirinai

Eloquent Husband

9,425 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 2:22 pm
irishdawg69
They continue pulling themselves together, not feeling anything. The leader pulled out a vial of black and red. "Its his blood, connected to all of the crimes. One of the demons grabbed River. "He is a mass murderer...and if she knows anything than it is our job to find out. Keep attacking us and you will be held responsible for the deaths of these...fine people." He motioned his hand to the crowd as 10 more demons came in through the window.

"you shall not hurt my guest" said bane and the wereknight attacked the demons with there swords of strange metal. the demons that got hurt didnt refrom but were destroyed. the vampires jumped down with there guns pointed. "you will leave" bane said slicing the demon by rivers  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 2:22 pm
Aprilbaby1
"hey let me go" she kicked the demon "i know alot of things and im not about to tell you"

hey let go of miss rivers
*throw angelic stars at the demon*  

Ninja Assasin13

The_Last_Avenger

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 2:23 pm
sasuke jumped and kicked the demon, making him drop river. "do not touch her!" he said as he mover betwenn them. "we will not tell you anyhting about kratos.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 2:24 pm
(you guys post late, or dont read the post before)  

Okami_Shirinai

Eloquent Husband

9,425 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 2:24 pm
(seriously XDD) she looks at the demon "you will leave now"  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 2:26 pm
Aprilbaby1

argons stands next to river, "i think you should, my nightmother wont be happy if i have to kill you all" he said  

Okami_Shirinai

Eloquent Husband

9,425 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 2:26 pm
tal stabs a demon between the eyes making it fall to the floor and not reform
thank you spider venom
tal then runs after all the un killed demons
{i think its post late}  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 2:27 pm
Okami_Shirinai
Aprilbaby1

argons stands next to river, "i think you should, my nightmother wont be happy if i have to kill you all" he said
she looks up at him "uhh okay then" she looks back at the demon  

Aprilbaby1

Okami_Shirinai

Eloquent Husband

9,425 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 2:27 pm
lupinewarrior
tal stabs a demon between the eyes making it fall to the floor and not reform
thank you spider venom
tal then runs after all the un killed demons
{i think its post late}

(ya)
The wereknights stopped him and nodded to wait.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 2:28 pm
sasuke fell and writhed in pain. the black symbols on his arm were bright red. "aaaahhhhh my arm!"  

The_Last_Avenger

irishdawg69

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 2:28 pm
"ENOUGH!!" Yelled a demon. His hood removed showing the face of a scared yet handsome man with long purple hair. He adressed Bane, "Look. We have been summoned to follow orders, and these orders come from a higher authority than you. If you continue to fight than you will be held as criminals. Now I'll make a deal. If you allow us to interrogate young Miss River than we shall not harm her or anyone else. In fact, if you would like to oversee the interrogation that be my guest. However," He said looking at River with an icy stare, "if she happens to tell but a single lie. She will be forced to come with us." He looked back at Bane. "Do we have an accord?"  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 2:29 pm
she looks at him "psh im not coming with you" she turns and walks past them  

Aprilbaby1

Okami_Shirinai

Eloquent Husband

9,425 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 2:29 pm
irishdawg69
"ENOUGH!!" Yelled a demon. His hood removed showing the face of a scared yet handsome man with long purple hair. He adressed Bane, "Look. We have been summoned to follow orders, and these orders come from a higher authority than you. If you continue to fight than you will be held as criminals. Now I'll make a deal. If you allow us to interrogate young Miss River than we shall not harm her or anyone else. In fact, if you would like to oversee the interrogation that be my guest. However," He said looking at River with an icy stare, "if she happens to tell but a single lie. She will be forced to come with us." He looked back at Bane. "Do we have an accord?"

Bane glared, "if any harm comes of her you suffer beyond your nightmares" bane threatened, "miss rivers come here please"  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 2:30 pm
she crossed her arms "no" she said looking at them "i refuse to go with anyone"  

Aprilbaby1

Okami_Shirinai

Eloquent Husband

9,425 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 2:32 pm
Aprilbaby1
she crossed her arms "no" she said looking at them "i refuse to go with anyone"

bane grinned "you heard her, kill the demons" bane said the the wereknight attacked and so did the vampires. They slaughtered the demons but not the leader, "now leave"  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 128 129 130 131 132 133 ... 245 246 247 248 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games