Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Memorable Threads
The Official AFG Chatterbox! 4000 pages of awesomeness! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1301 1302 1303 1304 1305 1306 ... 4076 4077 4078 4079 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

hunter-in-darkness

PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2004 9:54 pm
*trots in*
G'day mates  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2004 9:54 pm
Eddily
Vashyyk
moshpit? i remember hearing that word before, but they wouldn't say what it was...

You're into all these heavy bands, and you don't know what a moshpit is?
I just listen to the music, I'm not really 'into' any of the bands I listen to...  

Vashyyk

Eddily

PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2004 9:55 pm
hunter-in-darkness
*trots in*
G'day mates

g'day.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2004 9:55 pm
Lloxie
Eddily
Vashyyk
moshpit? i remember hearing that word before, but they wouldn't say what it was...

He might not go to concerts. Or maybe they call it something different where he lives. *shrugs*
no I don't go to concerts  

Vashyyk

Lloxie

PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2004 9:56 pm
MariusBinx
Anyone here into hardcore dancing?
It beats the fun of moshing 100% though I mosh more because I like to be close to the stage.
eh....well...most often I dont mosh either, I stay against the bar.
I still find ways of falling in the pit, and since I am small and weak, I get hurt fast.

OH eek whee circle pits *drools* I wuv them.
I was at a show where two circle pits collided.....omg sweatdrop .....it would have hurt to watch, but I was in it, and it hurt more xd

... well, I dunno what you're definition of hardcore dancing is, beware you're speaking to a techno nut. So nyeh... whee Personally I don't dance at all, never really tried. But if I had to I'd try to dance rave style or sommat. xD That or street dancing, though I'd be terrible. But heck, it looks cool!  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2004 9:56 pm
hunter-in-darkness
*trots in*
G'day mates
hallo  

Vashyyk

Vashyyk

PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2004 9:58 pm
Lloxie
MariusBinx
It beats the fun of moshing 100% though I mosh more because I like to be close to the stage.
I still find ways of falling in the pit, and since I am small and weak, I get hurt fast.

I was at a show where two circle pits collided.....omg sweatdrop .....it would have hurt to watch, but I was in it, and it hurt more xd

... well, I dunno what you're definition of hardcore dancing is, beware you're speaking to a techno nut. So nyeh... whee Personally I don't dance at all, never really tried. But if I had to I'd try to dance rave style or sommat. xD That or street dancing, though I'd be terrible. But heck, it looks cool!
I could dance if I wanted to, but since I'm always sitting down I just bob to the music  
Lloxie
MariusBinx

Hardcore dancing, and rave dancing are very different things.
I love both.
And, rare as it is I have, and have seen others rave dance, in a hardcore dance pit.

I have also seen breakdancing in the pit.
It all depends on who goes to the gig, and who is playin  

MariusBinx

Eddily

Top names

Jesus is #67! WTF!??!  
Vashyyk
Lloxie
Eddily
Vashyyk

He might not go to concerts. Or maybe they call it something different where he lives. *shrugs*
no I don't go to concerts

Neh, figured as much. Me either. Too much of a headache. ><;  

Lloxie

hunter-in-darkness

PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2004 9:59 pm
lol jabberin 'bout music are we?
Not much for concerts really.....
but I've been to a few.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2004 10:01 pm
Vashyyk
Lloxie
MariusBinx

I could dance if I wanted to, but since I'm always sitting down I just bob to the music

I dance in my chair a lil when I'm hyper. It must be amusing to watch if anyone saw. xd  

Lloxie

Lloxie

PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2004 10:06 pm
Eddily
Top names

Jesus is #67! WTF!??!

xD I think that list is off a little. I've never once met anyone named Madison, much less a girl, yet it's the number 3 girl's name I believe. O_o Though that is the name of my town... xP
My name is number 36, whee~ :B

PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2004 10:07 pm
Eddily
Top names

Jesus is #67! WTF!??!

o.O well my name is in the top 100, but it's just spelt differently  

Vashyyk

Eddily

PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2004 10:08 pm
Vashyyk
Eddily
Top names

Jesus is #67! WTF!??!

o.O well my name is in the top 100, but it's just spelt differently

I'm 128. Go me!  
Memorable Threads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1301 1302 1303 1304 1305 1306 ... 4076 4077 4078 4079 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games