Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
gifted school rp{start page} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 129 130 131 132 133 134 ... 386 387 388 389 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ashi-Ashi

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 8:45 pm
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Ashi-Ashi
lupinewarrior
Ashi-Ashi
truning her attion to the class "students, i hope you are all presnt today" she said in a mono tone voice clasping her hand behind her back thou still holding her frying pan "as i can see, you did not follow throw with my oder last class" she said tilting her head slightly twoard the still messy kitchens
we know and were sorry
tye said in a happy tone

"im so glad to hear your apoligy, long ears" she said almost dryly as her gargoul hoped down from the self holding a bag of sorts "as it it words are not nessisary, you will phisicaly be repenting your sins" she told them taking the bag "i shall instull apon you the proper cleanign method "you all shall wear these" she pased tossing each student a hiedus bright pink apron "and you shall clean the intire shcool using...this" she said throwing their own tooth brushes at them

[BUT KYO DID CLEAN! WHILE EVERYONE WAS BEING LAZY KYO CLEANED EVERYTHING!]

o.o oh...well then kyo can bake cooikes and but the reast of the lazy bones havta clean the school any ways ;p boys are pigs,...no worse then))  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 8:46 pm
Kanycta
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Ashi-Ashi
lupinewarrior
Ashi-Ashi
truning her attion to the class "students, i hope you are all presnt today" she said in a mono tone voice clasping her hand behind her back thou still holding her frying pan "as i can see, you did not follow throw with my oder last class" she said tilting her head slightly twoard the still messy kitchens
we know and were sorry
tye said in a happy tone

"im so glad to hear your apoligy, long ears" she said almost dryly as her gargoul hoped down from the self holding a bag of sorts "as it it words are not nessisary, you will phisicaly be repenting your sins" she told them taking the bag "i shall instull apon you the proper cleanign method "you all shall wear these" she pased tossing each student a hiedus bright pink apron "and you shall clean the intire shcool using...this" she said throwing their own tooth brushes at them

[ HAY I HELIPED]

B.S brother...the day i see you clean..is hte day i whear ornge))  

Ashi-Ashi

xXx-Alucard-HellSing-xXx

Ashi-Ashi
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Ashi-Ashi
lupinewarrior
Ashi-Ashi
we know and were sorry
tye said in a happy tone

o.o oh...well then kyo can bake cooikes and but the reast of the lazy bones havta clean the school any ways ;p boys are pigs,...no worse then))

[ I SAD I HELIPED }  
Ashi-Ashi
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Ashi-Ashi
lupinewarrior
Ashi-Ashi
we know and were sorry
tye said in a happy tone

[Oh, Ok Kool x3...and yes they are stare ]  

iLacey

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
tye catches the knife and lays it on the table
dont throw things leo  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 8:47 pm
Kanycta
Ashi-Ashi
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Ashi-Ashi
lupinewarrior
Ashi-Ashi
we know and were sorry
tye said in a happy tone

[ I SAD I HELIPED }

AND I SAID BULL s**t)))  

Ashi-Ashi

iLacey

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 8:47 pm
Kanycta
ahh dont cry im sorry *hugs you*
She puts her head down in her Arms still crying, she Had Gotten Hit there by the Guys and Had a Bruse there and he Hit it and now it Gave her a Headach "I Dont want a Hug!"  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 8:52 pm
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Kanycta
She puts her head down in her Arms still crying, she Had Gotten Hit there by the Guys and Had a Bruse there and he Hit it and now it Gave her a Headach "I Dont want a Hug!"

im sorey so sory  

xXx-Alucard-HellSing-xXx

xXx-Alucard-HellSing-xXx

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 8:53 pm
Ashi-Ashi
Kanycta
Ashi-Ashi
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Ashi-Ashi

[ I SAD I HELIPED }

AND I SAID BULL s**t)))

you a** *  
tye puts the apron on and hides his tooth brush he then grabs leons
ao lets get to cleaning with our own tooth brushes  

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

iLacey

Kanycta
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Kanycta

im sorey so sory

She Pushes him "No you NOT! You Wouldnt have Done it then!" She says as Tears slid Down her Cheek then Puts her Head down in her Arms again  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 8:58 pm
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Kanycta
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Kanycta

im sorey so sory

She Pushes him "No you NOT! You Wouldnt have Done it then!" She says as Tears slid Down her Cheek then Puts her Head down in her Arms again
yes i em i didint mean to hit taht hard im sory what do you want me to do to prov it  

xXx-Alucard-HellSing-xXx

xXx-Alucard-HellSing-xXx

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 8:59 pm
lupinewarrior
tye puts the apron on and hides his tooth brush he then grabs leons
ao lets get to cleaning with our own tooth brushes

i sal that tye  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 8:59 pm
Anthra stood up "well...." she couldnt think of anything to say, she shruggs and walks over to her next class  

Aprilbaby1

Ashi-Ashi

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 9:00 pm
"virgil,i think some of the students need some help..." she said calmly as seh trund to the gargul creatur as it begain to shift growing larger untill it was nearly twices the size of any human and with 6 extra arms with out hesitaion the stone creature stopmed over to the stalling students and rouftly tied them up in the pink aprons grabing them each by the back of the neck to carry them off to clean  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 129 130 131 132 133 134 ... 386 387 388 389 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games