Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nekobito Haven

Back to Guilds

A meeting place for catgirls, catbois and teh people who love them :3 

Tags: Neko, Nekos, Catgirl, Catgirls, Catboy 

Reply The Guild For Nekos and Those Who Love Them
TEH NEKOBITO TAVERN & INN Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 129 130 131 132 133 134 ... 294 295 296 297 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

what will you have?
  beer me!
  maybe a nice chianti...and some fave beans...yes...
  sake! domo!
  something tropical!
  tea, please.
  water?
View Results

firetiger42
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 2:17 pm
Crystal Void
Haunans are in more need death than other animals. When I think about how overpopulated the world is I just wanna kill any human who can't get it through they're fat head that they're killing the world!

When other animals get overpopulated and they're food gets harde to find many die! And they're food sorce has a chance to regrow. But humans are too determined to keep each other alive fpr that process to take effect!

Humans the worst animals ever because they're too "smart" to die when thay should.

Firetiger backs away from Talim, mewing kindly, so as not to upset her, "Uh, I don't really like hugs. Not used to 'em after bein' a loner fer a few years."

She nods at Crystal, "I agree. Humans think they're better than us,"-us meaning animals-"and are too good to be referred to as animals. But they're the ones pollutin' the Earth, causin' us to go extinct, and a whole lotta other crap. I think the world'd be better without 'em, and even if we were dumber than them, we're at least equals, after ya factor in all that." Firetiger's voice is completely calm, and she appears to have figured out how to give her opinion without sounding so mad. And I thought everyone would think I was crazy, but maybe some of the nekos here understand me. She smiles, I think I like this place.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 2:43 pm
xp gonk i cant watch sharks be eaten!!!!!!! crying  

Snowspartan1399

Angel Marie Luna

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 2:44 pm
Marie looks at the steaks " in a vegitarian i still refuse to eat meat... even if it is fish..."  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 4:18 pm
Marie Saiyuki
Marie looks at the steaks " in a vegitarian i still refuse to eat meat... even if it is fish..."
Illogical! Cats and wolfs are carnivorous. One such as you would need more meat than a human would.  

Crystal Void

Angel Marie Luna

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 5:42 pm
"yea sorry i stopped eating meat when i saw my bestfriend get ripped apart" marie puts her hand on her hip and her tail wags  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 6:19 pm
Well if you think that you are so much better then humans I have a question to ask you: What exactly have YOU done to save the environment? To make the world, or even just the city/forest you live in a much better place? Not eating meat hardly makes a difference in the big scheme of things, and what I see here is mostly talk.

Therefore I ask those who believe humans or humanoids, such as myself, what makes you so much better then us? What have you done that is so fantastic that made this place better?

I know I didn't hear your name on the news creating a large charity like Bill Gates. I know I didn't hear about you doing major environmental action like PETA. I didn't hear about you saving animals like the Humane Society. So far it seems there's more talk then action, no offense.

Also I would like my Shark Steak to be medium rare.  

Ayanami Rei First Child
Crew

Beloved Lover

6,700 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Angel Marie Luna

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 6:53 pm
"i voulenteer in a humane society so i'm for animals and on top of that i'm a vegitarian in rl "  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 11:52 pm
Marie Saiyuki
"i voulenteer in a humane society so i'm for animals and on top of that i'm a vegitarian in rl "

Well that's one thing. In terms of a vegetarian, that's a little more outside of the city. Although where do you buy your veggies? Unless you are supporting local farmers, then you could be better. Volunteering at a hamane society is nice, but that's local. That's not going to change things in a big way. I'm talking about a BIG change, like finding a way to make it so that all other animal shelters but Humane Society shut down at least in your city, if not in the area, or state....  

Ayanami Rei First Child
Crew

Beloved Lover

6,700 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Crystal Void

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 12:18 am
Ayanami Rei First Child
Well if you think that you are so much better then humans I have a question to ask you: What exactly have YOU done to save the environment? To make the world, or even just the city/forest you live in a much better place? Not eating meat hardly makes a difference in the big scheme of things, and what I see here is mostly talk.

Therefore I ask those who believe humans or humanoids, such as myself, what makes you so much better then us? What have you done that is so fantastic that made this place better?

I know I didn't hear your name on the news creating a large charity like Bill Gates. I know I didn't hear about you doing major environmental action like PETA. I didn't hear about you saving animals like the Humane Society. So far it seems there's more talk then action, no offense.

Also I would like my Shark Steak to be medium rare.

Nothing u say is gonna chang my mind. And I don't expect to chang you're mind. I know alot more about this stuff than u seem to thing I do. But I lack the typing skills for a proper debate here.

Just think about overpopulation and the future. How bad will things be a few lifetimes from now?

Think about pollution and look at the whole picture. How much cleaner would the world be if untouched by humans?

I do not mack as much of an effort as I should to be part of the solution. But I sure as hell do my best not to be part of the problem.

Take the last word if u have to. I will listen but it will not chang anything. I do not wish to talk about this here anymore.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 8:11 am
firetiger42
Crystal Void
Haunans are in more need death than other animals. When I think about how overpopulated the world is I just wanna kill any human who can't get it through they're fat head that they're killing the world!

When other animals get overpopulated and they're food gets harde to find many die! And they're food sorce has a chance to regrow. But humans are too determined to keep each other alive fpr that process to take effect!

Humans the worst animals ever because they're too "smart" to die when thay should.

Firetiger backs away from Talim, mewing kindly, so as not to upset her, "Uh, I don't really like hugs. Not used to 'em after bein' a loner fer a few years."

She nods at Crystal, "I agree. Humans think they're better than us,"-us meaning animals-"and are too good to be referred to as animals. But they're the ones pollutin' the Earth, causin' us to go extinct, and a whole lotta other crap. I think the world'd be better without 'em, and even if we were dumber than them, we're at least equals, after ya factor in all that." Firetiger's voice is completely calm, and she appears to have figured out how to give her opinion without sounding so mad. And I thought everyone would think I was crazy, but maybe some of the nekos here understand me. She smiles, I think I like this place.

Oh okay!~  

Talim656

Ayanami Rei First Child
Crew

Beloved Lover

6,700 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 10:32 am
MMm...I still say that for all the problems humans cause, they can be a part of the solution. Isn't that what was meant by that movie The Day The Earth Stood Still? As much problems as technology causes, we can do a lot of good. We can give a better life for many animals, then some of them out in the wild.

So when are the Shark Steaks going to be done? ^^  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 2:52 pm
Firetiger still argues with Aya, "I didn't say I am better than humans, I mean that as a whole, other animal species are at least as good as 'em. We might not help the environment, but, heck, we definitely don't destroy it. I think the human species overall does more damage to the Earth than helps it, from what I heard 'bout 'em before movin' away from the forest village."

She backs away from the grill, "I'm not hungry."  

firetiger42
Crew

Angel Marie Luna

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 8:13 pm
Ayanami Rei First Child
Marie Saiyuki

Well that's one thing. In terms of a vegetarian, that's a little more outside of the city. Although where do you buy your veggies? Unless you are supporting local farmers, then you could be better. Volunteering at a hamane society is nice, but that's local. That's not going to change things in a big way. I'm talking about a BIG change, like finding a way to make it so that all other animal shelters but Humane Society shut down at least in your city, if not in the area, or state....

no offense to anyone but did you know in china they eat cats?  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 2:55 am
Marie Saiyuki
no offense to anyone but did you know in china they eat cats?
I heard that b4. But from an unreliable source.  

Crystal Void

Angel Marie Luna

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 10:41 am
well i found that out the hard way. i asked people at the chinese resturant that i live by...  
The Guild For Nekos and Those Who Love Them

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 129 130 131 132 133 134 ... 294 295 296 297 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games