Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~Purple Moonlight Haze~*

Back to Guilds

Tags: Purple, Moonlight, Chat, Hangout, Moon 

Reply ~~*RPG Area!*~~~
Exorcist : Revelation (Modern Fantasy/comedy/ Horror rp) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 129 130 131 132 133 134 ... 206 207 208 209 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

And the whirlwind is in the thorn tree.
  voices calling, voices crying
  some are born and some are dying
  it's Alpha and Omega's kingdom come
View Results

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 12:01 pm
Satan nodded at Niaro.
"Go. Serve me well."
Mestopheles gave a small smile and looked up at Adam encased in Amber above them. The demon coudln't move, but he got teh radiating sens eof sufering form him.
sucks to be you. he snorted and led Niaro out of the palace.
"I'll take care of her, sir." he said as he left.

--

Natasha felt a little nervous, butterflies in her stomach. The idea of going to such a sacred site as jesus' burial frightened and excited her. She had been brought up a good christian, and wasn't sure what she was going to do there - it was immense. Gabriel, on teh otehr hand, didn't look phased at all.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 12:08 pm
Opal tugged at Dougal's sleeve to pick up the pace so that they didn't appear so nervous. She hasten her pace to keep up with Gabriel-which was difficult in the sand, and she was the shortest in the group which meant her strides weren't long compared to the others.  

0Moon_Maiden0

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 12:14 pm
Gabriel squinted through the sands.
"it's near teh crucifixion spot outside the city. Of course we may have to dig to get to it....it's pretty old so it'll be covered up by genral detritus."  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 12:22 pm
Niaro follows Mestopheles and she was remaining in silence on her own and before she left she looked at the prisoner and she just looked at him with her different eyes. She then follows Mestopheles so he would not get angry on her. She took her cape with her and then she followed him.  

Aqira

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 12:25 pm
(*is drawing* heeee! ok aquira, if you niaro was a batman character, which one woudl she be? XD)

Mestopheles looked at Niaro.
"You don't have to look so scared all the time." he siad, relatively gently but with an edge fo irritation. "I won't hurt you"  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 12:25 pm
"Great.....," Dougal replied. I"ll be like a cat in a litter box..... He then hoped Gabriel didn't hear that thought remember the mind read back at the mansion.  

0Moon_Maiden0

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 12:30 pm
"So:" Gabriel siad, feeling the tension in the air. "We should find jesus' body in his shroud in the tomb. If we're lucky, the gifts the three kings gave shoudl be tehre too - which wodul give us two of our artifacts."  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 12:31 pm
(I was thinking of harley queen ^^ I think that is her name because it suit her well XP)
Niaro looks at Mestopheles and she then looks down. “He is watching over me and I have only orders to help you and not speak with you” She continued to walk and then she was carving again her arm and then showed it to Mestopheles. “Are you going to help me with your wings or are we going to walk to the earth” She didn’t bother the blood this time but she really got used to write on her body.  

Aqira

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 12:35 pm
(awesome biggrin )

Mestopheles sighed and opened his wings wit a 'whoosh' sound.
"I just wish you could talk. i don't agree with what he does to you, you know."  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 12:38 pm
"H-his body?" Dougal said a bit startled. "But....in the Bible it said when he rose from the dead and that his body wasn't there....." He looked away-suddenly thinking that the others thought it odd for a demon like him to have knowledge of the bible. In truth-he had never dared touched one, but during past years with Aisling she forced him to listen while she read from the good book even if it made him uncomfortable.  

0Moon_Maiden0

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 12:41 pm
((Yes I had considered Harley because of her split feelings she had from the series and then Niaro's eyes would be symbolic of that....there was also a male villian who cut himself...forget his name but he wasn't very cool looking..... Can you tell that I've beening putting to much thought and research into this?))  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 12:47 pm
Niaro looks at him and then carves her other arm. She then looked at him and then showed it to him “I could talk before, but I’m punished and this is my punishment I have to suffer”
She then looks at him and then cuts the skin off it so the text would get off and then looks at him. “I’m not allowed to talk to you about me “She wrote on her leg. She then pointed at his wings and then on her and it was a sign off if she was going to fly with him or if she was punished to walk.
(They look like a cute couple ^^)  

Aqira

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 12:53 pm
(lol)
(I admit my batman knowledge is limited to teh films. i was always more of a Marvel girl XD)

Gabriel smiled.
"Well, he was human after all. When Adam ressurected him, it was the body which he used. So of course they couldn't find the body, since Jesus was walking around in it - hence the stigmata. When he passed over, he returned to die here, and we took his soul to Heaven. Raphael and Chamuel rearranged the burial artifacts to wher ethey had been before he rose up."

--

Mestopheles sighed and winced as she muytilated herslef further.
"alright,alright..." he too her in his arms and took to the air again, heading for Hell's enterance.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 1:01 pm
Dougal appeared dumbfounded and wondered what other things occured that wasn't in the Bible. Maybe the Da Vinci Code had some truth to it??

((Couldn't resist that last bit...plus we were discussing Leonardo in art history today.....))

((Aqira.....are you trying to hint at something?)) wink  

0Moon_Maiden0

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 1:03 pm
((lol. incidentally, I'm soo excited about the angels&demons film coming out. I liked that better than the davinci code, though they're both great books smile ))

Gabriel nudged Dougal with a smile, getting teh jist of what he was thinking.
"You know, you can ask me anything. I'm obliged to tell you the whole truth n' nothing but." he held a hand up with the otehr on his heart, oath style and smirked.  
~~*RPG Area!*~~~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 129 130 131 132 133 134 ... 206 207 208 209 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games