Welcome to Gaia! ::

Guild of Roses

Back to Guilds

~A place to be yourself; a place to be free~ 

Tags: rose, free, stem, petal, thorn 

Reply Guild of Roses
INTRODUCTIONS ~~ Tell us about yourself! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 129 130 131 132 133 134 ... 168 169 170 171 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

People Count!
  +1
View Results

Dymyr
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2009 12:01 pm
Hello one and all!
Its me Dymyr. The no good captain of this guild.
I know I have much explaining to do for not being active for so long.
I'm truly touched that I've somehow still remained the captain of this most wonderous of guilds.
So...I didnt have a computer for the longest time. I'm truly sorry. You wouldn't have wanted me here anyways...
I dont want to say one of the real reasons why I've been gone so long...why I've been gone from the world itself....but if you really want to know...send me a message. Its my duty to explain to all of you loyal members whats been going on.
And welcome to all who I have not have the liberty of meeting yet.
Thank you truly for making this guild a prosperous one.

And lots of thanks, I mean truly from the bottom of my heart, to Joeyfish5, articwolf-kiba, and the rest of the crew for there hard work and detication and taking over in my absence. You all have done a truly wonderous job, I only wish i could repay you...  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2009 11:32 pm
Hi I'm Ahzelle
I am glad too join!
Hope Me,you and everybody eles has a great time with each other!
=D  

Epic Neon Cookies

2,650 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Dymyr
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 12:18 am
Thanks for joining Ahzelle.
Welcome to my most humble of guilds.
I'm at your service. *Bows graciously*  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 4:30 am
Dymyr
Hello one and all!
I'm truly touched that I've somehow still remained the captain of this most wonderous of guilds.
So...I didnt have a computer for the longest time. I'm truly sorry. You wouldn't have wanted me here anyways...
I dont want to say one of the real reasons why I've been gone so long...why I've been gone from the world itself....but if you really want to know...send me a message. Its my duty to explain to all of you loyal members whats been going on.

And lots of thanks, I mean truly from the bottom of my heart, to Joeyfish5, articwolf-kiba, and the rest of the crew for there hard work and detication and taking over in my absence. You all have done a truly wonderous job, I only wish i could repay you...

~Ryuu-chan says~

UNTRUE! You aren't as bad as you think.

Oh and hey y'all,it's me Ghost of Ryuu. Nothing new. =]

Ghost of Ryuu2

Irish Fea

PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 5:03 am
Hi!

I can't remember when I joined.... I don't remember even joining. o.o

But... anyway.

I'm feaien, I am 25, and female... and engaged.. yay!
I like to RP and am fairly literate with it. I hate people that come in and are all hur hur I lyke het cheeeeezee!!!11!

I'm fairly sarcastic at times, please excuse me for it, or just ignore it. I am pierced and tattooed. I have 12 and 14, respectively. I also like to post and disappear for a while. It's just something I do. I can't concentrate on things sometimes. So, yeah. If I left anything out, you are curious about something, just ask. I don't bite.... hard.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 7:38 am
Hello! I can't remember when I joined either. I remember thinking this guild looked cool though.
So.... I'm twenty (soon to be 21- YEAH!) and I'm also engaged. (weird) And quite obviously female. I love Family Guy. And eating and cooking food. I also loooovvvve the Silversun Pickups. They are an Indie band out of LA.

I really look forward to finally posting in this guild. I've looked at some of the threads and looks like there's some pretty cool people here.  

Daggger

Dymyr
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 11:09 am
Ghost of Ryuu2
Dymyr
Hello one and all!

~Ryuu-chan says~

UNTRUE! You aren't as bad as you think.

Oh and hey y'all,it's me Ghost of Ryuu. Nothing new. =]

Hi again Ghost of Ryuu... I remember you as clearly as when you joined.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 2:25 pm
Dymyr
Hello one and all!

don't be so down on yourself. everyone one has contributed to this guild, and you have contributed a lot, just by yourself. i thank you.^^  

jessi_angel94_2

l kari l

PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 8:48 pm
Hi there everyone. Im kari. nice to meet you ^^;;  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 9:01 pm

Hi Kari.

Welcome <3

Love your avi. <33

ArcticWolf - Kiba
Crew

4,750 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200

Ghost of Ryuu2

PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 3:52 am

~Ryuu-chan says~

Hello there everybody. =]

@Dymyr:^^"

PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2009 10:35 am
No beating yourself about it all, Dymyr. You're not the worst, trust me. Now that you're back, you can make up for lost time, what's done is done. And, what's in the past is just that, in the past, so leave it at that.

Hi new members -and old ones.

chidorilash
Vice Captain

Vajapocalypse

PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2009 9:33 am
I'm sure I've posted in here before but I've been extremely inactive. After leaving a guild I was modding the other day over a dispute I've decided to bring my activeness around to some of the other guilds I haven't visited in a while n.n

With that being said Hey All!  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2009 11:24 am
Welcome Vaja!
*sweeps into a ridiculous bow*

Dymyr
Captain

ArcticWolf - Kiba
Crew

4,750 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2009 11:26 am

Era 2 of this guild ninja

Welcome new members~!

Guild of Roses

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 129 130 131 132 133 134 ... 168 169 170 171 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games