Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~Purple Moonlight Haze~*

Back to Guilds

Tags: Purple, Moonlight, Chat, Hangout, Moon 

Reply ~~*RPG Area!*~~~
Breaking Lines - [Vampire rp] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 129 130 131 132 133 134 ... 167 168 169 170 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

*chomp*
D:
62%
 62%  [ 5 ]
>:)
37%
 37%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 8

Zizzykitty
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 5:17 pm
"What?" Judith looked at him confused. She ignored it and huggged him anyway.

[H8 U. UGH. ........ ...... .... >//> That is pretty hot]  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 5:21 pm
[lol!]
Drake smiled and ran his fingers through her hair again, playing with her ear.
"hmmn...I can't have that. I fully intend to see that outfit again, young lady."  

dragontamer363
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 5:27 pm
"The puppy," Patrick replied. "But you can have me too." He laughed and gave her a peck on the cheek.

--

"Oh?" Koko replied with a half smile. Did he like cosplay? "And when would I be wearing such an 'over-the-top' dress again?"  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 5:34 pm
Judith laughed and pecked him on the cheek too.
"So what are you doing here?" She asked.  

Zizzykitty
Crew

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 5:36 pm
Drake smiled and tried to look innocent.
"oh I don't know...whenever i can find something suitable to accompany it." he stuck out a tongue  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 5:42 pm
"The niece demanded cake," Patrick replied holding up the bag of ingredients. "And upholding the reputation as the uncle who spoils her I must comply. But if there's anything you would like me to make you your wish is my command."

He smiled and brought her hand to his lips.

--

Koko shoot he a questionable look. "And if I refuse to dawn that outfit again?" she asked.  

0Moon_Maiden0

Zizzykitty
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 5:44 pm
Judith blushed a bit.
"Well, I've never been one for sweets but..." She took his face in her hands and kissed him gently.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 5:45 pm
Drake made a big act of pouting, sticking out his bottom lip.
"Then I shall be very sad, for I shall not see my beautiful busty savage in all her alternate glory again."  

dragontamer363
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 5:52 pm
Patrick mummered in pleasure. He cupped one hand behind her neck and the other moved to her back. He held her close-his heart heating wildly that he wouldn't be surprised if she could hear it.

--

Koko blushed at the 'busty' comment and moved to stand inbetween his legs again. "Well I don't like being responsible for making someone sad so I guess I'll have to comply,"she replied giving him a kiss on the chin.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 5:57 pm
Judith leaned into Patrick, feeling both their hearts pounding. She moved her hands from her face to his neck to avoid them getting caught between them awkwardly.  

Zizzykitty
Crew

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 6:06 pm
"you're so charitable." he grinned, hugging her with a laugh

[looks like it's bedtime again. night wink ]  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 6:07 pm
[It is kind of late for you. Goodnight, DT. <3 ]  

Zizzykitty
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 6:11 pm
Patrick chuckled lighlty inbetween breathes from the kisses as the hairs on the back of his neck got tickled by her hands. He rolled his tongue over her bottom lip and when she didn't retreat he slipped it inside-deepening the kiss. He wasn't certain how long they were like that but the sound of a puppy whining brought them back to the surface before he became too aroused.

"Not what I had meant.....but quite sweeter than anything I could make in the kitchen," he smiled lifting her chin up with hand to meet her gaze.

--

"Of course," she replied wrapping her arms around his waist to return the hug.

((Sleep well, DT))  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 6:16 pm
Judith giggled.
"You're so kind." She said and smiled back, "But I must agree."  

Zizzykitty
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 6:27 pm
Patrick laughed. It almost sounded like an insult and a compliment rolled into one. He kissed her on the forehead then. "I promise to bring you something special next time I stop by," he said taking a bit of pride in his skill at the moment.  
~~*RPG Area!*~~~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 129 130 131 132 133 134 ... 167 168 169 170 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games