Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Player's County

Back to Guilds

People of all kind who love Role Playing (( RP )) (: 

Tags: Role Play, Acting, Community, Friends 

Reply Romance // Drama
Even the undying need undying love.. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 129 130 131 132 133 134 ... 158 159 160 161 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shadowing Death
Crew

Distinct Conversationalist

PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2011 1:36 pm
Oblen shakes his head. "... No, you go and fulfill it if it's something you won't be able to help... you've got a lot more time to live, I've been on this earth many more times than you."  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2011 3:21 pm
Mira snorted slightly "Only to be hunted and sent into hiding.I don't want to kill anyone.But if I kill Reaver then at least if I end it myself you wont be tracked."  

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

Shadowing Death
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2011 5:28 pm
Oblen shakes his head. "... That is where you are wrong... if word gets much out there that I am alive, I will be easy to be tracked, being a demon... it's like trying to track a bear in the midst of a city... sure they could hide, but not many places one could go to escape being found... if I am to live a life on earth, I must turn human... demons can track other demons, easy..."  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2011 5:35 pm
Mira's face went blank "Then we go to California.There's someone there that can help..." And hopefully not try and kill either of us...  

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

Shadowing Death
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2011 8:58 pm
Oblen shrugs his shoulders. "... Alright... and... this someone is... a friend? A relative?... how do you know this person?"  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2011 3:19 pm
Mira sighed slightly "An old friend of my mothers...I met him once when i was a baby, but I remember his face..."  

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

Shadowing Death
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2011 3:28 pm
Oblen shrugs his shoulder. "Him... alright... so... it was a guy friend of your mother... around since you were born... hm, alright... is he someone that'll try to kill me for being a demon?"  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2011 3:40 pm
Mira shook her head "No he wont.Alan isn't the type to kill first ask questions later..." She cringed slightly at the thought.  

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

Shadowing Death
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2011 3:48 pm
Oblen sighs. "Well, that's not the first time I heard that and still get attacked for being a demon."  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2011 4:01 pm
Mira shook her head quickly "Trust me.He wont try...He's not like the rest..If he was I would have been killed the moment he saw me..."  

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

Shadowing Death
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2011 5:16 pm
Oblen nods, looking down. "... Alright... then... how would this person help?" He asks before looking back over to Mira.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2011 3:28 pm
Mira took a deep breath and sighed slightly "According to what I remember from what my mother said...He's the key to you becoming human.He was the one who started the ritual with the man my mother help turn an he was the one who finished it..." She Kept silent after that, either unsure of what to say or unwilling, either way, she wasn't opening her mouth again until they landed.  

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

Shadowing Death
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2011 3:56 pm
Oblen nods slightly. "Ok... ok then..." He says, getting the sense of Mira's going to stay silent. He looks down to fiddle with his pocket with his free hand, feeling Shadow squirming around again.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2011 2:50 pm
Mira was starting to doze off as she slept, slowly falling down.Her wings were moving slower than what they had before "We better land....." She held back a small yawn.  

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

Shadowing Death
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2011 1:07 pm
Oblen watches as Mira seemed about to fall asleep and fall, holding her hand he pulls her a bit to be sure she doesn't just fall straight down or anything. He nods with a small smile in agreement. "Alright..." He looks down to point to a cave on the ground. "We can rest in that cave... I can start a small fire to keep us warm." He says as he slowed his flapping of his wings to begin down for the cave.  
Romance // Drama

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 129 130 131 132 133 134 ... 158 159 160 161 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games