Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Great Hall
Slytherin Table Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 129 130 131 132 133 134 ... 177 178 179 180 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2015 12:45 pm

User Image
                                                    I'm gonna take what's in front of me tonight
                                                    Sometimes you just gotta float
                                                    Sometimes the waves are gonna crash you to the shore, whoo
                                                    Sometimes the peace comes
                                                    And settles your soul
                                                    Sometimes the angers so strong
                                                    You just wanna lose control

User Image
                                                    ════════════════════════
                                                    Gʀʏғғɪɴᴅᴏʀ || Hᴇᴀᴅᴍᴀsᴛᴇʀ || Pᴜʀᴇʙʟᴏᴏᴅ
                                                    ════════════════════════

Timothy had been watching the sorting quietly. However, when the stool was placed away, he stood patiently and walked over to the podium. He looked over the crowd of assembled students, ready to welcome them to the new school year. "Hello everyone, and welcome back for a new school year. For those that are just now beginning their education at Hogwarts, I would like to extend a welcome and hope they are diligent in their studies. Of course there are the usual school announcements, which sadly must be stated before we get all groggy by the feast. There is to be no magic used in between classes in the halls, and as anyone in the school will tell you, the name Forbidden Forest is not a misnomer, and instead should tell you that there are things in there that will not hesitate to have students for snacks. The other school rules are posted for people to peruse at their leisure, but considering these are the most frequent violations, I must bring them up here. Now, let us sit back, tuck in, and enjoy the feast before the evening ends." Timothy took a seat, ready himself to eat.

════════════════════════

Thinking: New year, new faces.
                                                    OOC:

You know when the good times come
                                                    You know the bad gonna come too yeah
                                                    I don't know what to call it
                                                    But I'll just guess I'll call it

PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2015 5:42 pm

User Image
                                                                What the hell is wrong with me?
                                                                My mom and dad weren't perfect,
                                                                But still you don't hear no crying a** bitching from me,
                                                                Like there seems to be on everybody's CD

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

Where am I? Slytherin table
                                                                Who am I with? Other Slytherins
                                                                What am I doing? Introducing myself
                                                                What am I thinking? Well, here's to a good first impression, maybe.
                                                                What am I wearing? First Year Uniform

Carver just sat back and decided to say nothing. Nothing had been said worth commenting on. He at least nodded to the two arrivals, noticing that there seemed to be a crowd growing around him, Dawn, Lorelei and Tristan. Honestly, it wasn't like he was required to say anything, after all. Not unless someone directly addressed him, anyway.

OOC:

All those Saturday
                                                                When kids go out and play
                                                                Yo I was up in my room
                                                                I let the stereo blaze

Cara MiaKity

Essy ze Ninja

mihori_0624

mc2

Yukina101

Winsome Fey

Alien Hunter

7,050 Points
  • Daring Investigator 50
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Peoplewatcher 100

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2015 6:04 pm

User Image
xSera Maybelle Averyxxxxx
xxxx<1st Year>

Time: 2029-2030
Dressed: Slytherin Robes
------------------------------------------------------------------------xx

Sera raised a brow at the girl who that was sorted into Slytherin just after her and joined the group and asked about feeling weird about being sorted by a hat. It could have sounded less like a mudblood question if she hadn't added 'or is that the norm'. Sera sat back and listened as introductions came and went as she tried to analyze how best to handle being sunk into what was obviously a group she normally wouldn't be seen with-or not the usual for the Averys to be seen with. Well who knew about the future heir and his sister. Cathaline was a Hufflepuff after all. And, he? Well he was engaged to a Gryffindor. However of the group, one individual seemed to want to take center stage. Tristan. His grin and the twinkle in his eye and his audacity in calling Gianna and herself 'darlings'. And then the conversation about the nature of the Sorting Hat. Well at least some of the group wasn't mudbloods. Didn't mean they were from decent families, after all Slytherin wasn't just for the purebloods at this point. Of course wizarding society didn't favor blood anymore and if anything pure was a bit of a disadvantage at times.

Sera finally spoke after Dawn, noting Carver remained silent, "It of course is Legilimens, Slytherin's talent in such was what he gifted the hat with for the school before he left for... let us say personal reasons?" She tilted her head ever so slightly before turning her gaze to Tristan and added with a small smile, "Also, I would rather not be referred to as 'darling'. It sounds demeaning."

She glanced back at the rest of the group and added, "Anyways, it really is a unique experience, but I figure it is no odder for me than the generations before me who have been sorted with it." She ended and gave a shrug as food appeared in front of them and she picked up her glass of pumpkin juice and took a sip before moving on to carefully cut her food and eat a bite or two slowly as she watched the others.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

{OoC: }

Red Hot Missy

Cara MiaKitty

Essy ze Ninja

mihori_0624

Yukina101

PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2015 9:15 pm

I’m just a believer
That things will get better
Some can take it or leave it
But I don’t wanna let it go
User ImageXXXXXXUser Image

мυɢɢℓєвσяиє sιиɢℓє υиcσиғιиє∂

Gia felt like she had unearthed an ugly can of worms with her question from the looks she was garnering from her current company. The girl who had gotten sorted ahead of her had this look of someone that had just been given pudding but it wasn't her favorite flavor, which was honestly really stupid because it was pudding. As long as it wasn't something horrendous like tapioca it was pretty much destined to be delicious. Then the quiet girl, Lori she was sure her name was from the louder boy beside her, spoke about how she'd also like to know how the hat worked and then said loud boy started explaining about some magic calling it "lejellymens"? After of course he called the two of them darlings and introduced himself and the group. Then he mentioned he had no idea about how the hat came into the power since Slytherin (a name she definitely recognized) was a master at the type of magic and not Gryffindor who apparently owned that hat. Which means that piece of felt was centuries upon centuries old and it went on her head and inside it. Suddenly she felt horribly violated. Then the other girl, Dawn she assumed, spoke up and pretty much supported Tristan's words bringing up an older brother, knowledge the half-Italian locked away for future use. She had this awful feeling she'd be hearing about this wise older brother for a while.

Then apparently Sera decided to speak up also about the hat and agreed with Tristan but did it in a way that would make a normal person feel dumb and embarrassed about asking. And of course, she was in no way dumb or easily embarrassed. Then she made some comment about generations before her being sorted so she made that mental note that she was probably one of those "purebloods" that the Hogwarts governor told her about. It was also mentioned briefly in Hogwarts, A History but honestly she was more fascinated by the moving, well, everything than some seriously old dead guy and his grudge against a certain fraction of the population. From th way everyone spoke about this "lejilemons" thing, she made a mental bullet that it must just be mind reading which was completely creepy knowing that there were people and apparently objects that could look inside her mind. But from how they spoke of it only certain powerful individuals could do it. so maybe she didn't have to bring out the tinfoil hat just yet. "Odd is certainly the word for it. Is there a way to circumvent it? Because well, it's just plain creepy." she said plainly.

After she spoke the Headmaster stood and the vi-the deputy head took away the hat and stool while he made a welcoming speech. It was all rather rudimentary with the added awe factor that it applied to magic; she couldn't use magic outside of class, she couldn't go into the Forbidden Forest (really, were wizards just dense or did they really think that was a good name?) before taking his seat and suddenly food just popped out of nowhere in front of her. In the back of her mind, a voice whispered "like magic" and she had to immediately start serving herself portions of the food so that she didn't lose face and start laughing at his own lame joke.

mc2

Red Hot Missy

Cara MiaKitty

Essy ze Ninja

mihori_0624
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Wearing △Where ~Slytherin Table △With ~Students △What ~Uh, sitting △Thoughts ~Do they even have tinfoil in this backwards society? △OOC ~
I’ve never been that lucky
I’ve never tasted fame
I’m always lookin’ for something
But I hate changin’

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2015 11:51 am

User Image
User Image

User Image Location: Great Hall - Slytherin Table

Mira didn’t see the big deal with being nice to a guy that clearly would be at some point family. At least she was being civil her sisters’ would certainly be pleased with that if they knew. Shaking her head Mira didn’t plan on going out of her way. In fact she couldn’t think of an instance where she did go out of her way for things. Perhaps Timothy was the only one she did that for but tracking him down apologizing and then trying to be his friend. Not to mention how civil she was being around Benjamin. Granted the fact that she suddenly started picking up on Spanish was enough to be suspicious of whether she was simply going out of her way or trying to actually be friendly with the guy. Either way it was left up for debate.

“Yeah that could do it. Trust me it’s no more exciting then you and Evander.” Mira said before things got more serious. This was precisely way she wasn’t happy with Leo’s engagement. Despite knowing what she was getting into her sister blindly walked into it because she loved David. Honestly Mira wondered if her sister had half a brain but when she said she cared about the Ravenclaw and she couldn’t live without him, it was simply hard to argue. Sure she could have come back with you don’t know what love really is and you could so live without him but that was a bit harsh. Truth was Mira liked having David around and if that blinded her from accepting a small part of reality then so be it.

“I’m not naïve about things… trust me I know more then I probably should. Regardless of that I’m not really the flaunting type.” Mira told her. Sometimes she wondered what drove her to become friends with the red-headed girl. It wasn’t the first time she’d thought about that, consider how her sister kept questioning her on why she hung around Wendy to begin with. Perhaps it was because Leonette simply preferred she didn’t hang around her, however oddly enough that stopped when she went to the Avery manor that summer. Whatever happened then Mira was grateful that the Gryffindor backed off.

When Wendy switched the topic to a lighter subject Mira was eternally grateful. Honestly the topic of yearly plans which included quidditch was probably the more laid back choices one could talk about.
“You are correct. I find it to be a good stress reliever for me.” She replied before thinking on what else the year had planned. “I’m also debating on joining the music club this year but I’m not sure if I want to do that until my sister graduates or not. You’re still a member of that club, right?” she added knowing her friend was good with a harp and viola.

User Image

With: Wendy

Wearing: Slytherin Uniform

OOC: ---

Spice the Rat

Anger and resentment,
A dark path you tread,
I would be careful, young one,
But, I know where you belong...
Slytherin!

mc2
PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2015 6:40 pm

User Image

xSeymour Benjamin Ryansxxxxx
xxxx<4th Year><Single: pfft... I'm a one man army!>
My watch broke last week <2029-2030 Sorting Ceremony>
And I don't need directions to know I'm < at the Slytherin Table >
And an FYI, looking this Awesome is an art!

Benjamin laughed at Camila's assessment he would have to find new ways to bribe her for more favors and said, "You know what I like about you, Camila? You're the type of girl who is more than happy to name her price for things. Besides it is me..." He added with a wink, "I'm sure I can come up with something to peek your interest."

Still smiling he settled down in a seat next to Morven and paused as the start of the year feast speech was given and then replied to Morven's comment. He scoffed at her theory that girls aren't entirely pitiless and motioned at himself with one hand, "Gatita, please, look at me. I don't need a girl's pity to get farther. You better get in line, there's already a huge following of me after all. How could there not be?" He added smirking, before shaking his head, and adding, "As for your evening, I know, I know, it was fine and then I showed up and 'Boom' it suddenly became wicked awesome right?"

"De nada, by the way," He added as he began to dig into his food chuckling.

Essy ze Ninja

The Forgotten Weasley

Quote:

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2015 10:02 pm

User Image

___________________________________________________________________________________
sσмє тнιиɢs scяαтcн тнє sυяғαcє ωнιℓє σтнєяs sтяιкє αт чσυя sσυℓ

User Image

Her laughter rung between the chaos of the crowded room, a flippant hand waved away Mori's bout of dramatics. Not that she didn't believe her, but really, doesn't a chance at beating them back make it all worth it in the end? She thought so, anyway, but decided against pressing the matter any forward. It would only ruin the mood, if Benji didn't beat her to the punch first, anyway. Merlin, the tension between them was like static, and her jealousy certainly wasn't making it any easier. Here's hoping neither of her mates had noticed that yet. ”That's what Axel's doing,” she begrudgingly mumbled, accompanied with that typical roll of her eye when mentioning her step-brother. That had soured her mood well enough that by the time the fourth year had appeared, she couldn't think of much to say, not that he hadn't already flustered her into silence. Camila barely biit back a quiet, ”Who said I wasn't?” Then turned away back to her empty plate hoping no one had noticed as she scooped up her goblet to hide behind. The sweet and tangy pumpkin juice trickled down her throat and bought her time as the subject was changed. ”Whatever helps you sleep at night, Benji.” She teased, but by then, the Headmaster had made his speech and the feast appeared. Ham, turkey, roasted chicken, meat pudding, fresh vegetables, garlic mashed potatoes, rice, beans, loaves of bread, and that was just from what she could see. The entire table was loaded with food and, despite the fact she basically hates everything on display, she managed to pile her plate appropriately, then just picked at most of it besides the meat and bread. ”Well as much as I'd love to listen to you mates rip each others heads' off, I ought to go lead the first years. The passwords basilisk fang, if you don't feel like rushing to the common room just yet.” She nodded to each of them in kind, pushed her mess of a plate away and swiveled up from her seat.

”Ayup, first year!! I hope you enjoyed the feast, I'm one of your prefects, Camila Rojas; a few of the others are Sapphire Snow and Kenneth Lowery,” she glanced around to try and find them but, didn't have much luck to point them out. ”Well, they're here somewhere, they'll be wearing a badge like mine, so if you ever have any questions, feel free to ask one of them. We'll be heading down to the common room now, follow, or risk being locked out, your choice.” She advised pointedly, then waved her hand and motioned for the students to follow her before departing to the Dungeon Staircase.

[OOC:// First years! Please post your students following into the Dungeon Staircase ]

╔════════════════════╗
═━┈ Fifth Year, Prefect and Vice Captain┈━═
Slytherin Table
Dressed in:
Slytherin Uniform
15 yrs5' 4"126lbs
╚════════════════════╝

Cara MiaKitty
mc2
Yukina101
Red Hot Missy
mihori_0624
PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2015 8:35 pm

When I was young and unbroken,
I tried so hard to get under everyone's skin.
And so it begins; I braced myself-
Embraced myself, misplaced myself-
And all with a sh*t eating grin!
And the p***k of a pin!
It's a killer life, now on with the show!

User Image
M O R V E N
G R A I N N E
V A S S

SLYTHERINFIFTH YEARBLOOD TRAITOR

Morven supposed she could begrudgingly admit that all in all, it hadn't been such a terrible year. Well, taking her OWLs had been a living hell, but she'd been through so many living hells at this point she'd managed to soldier through. Congratulatory pat on the back. But she was done with them and next year she could relax... sort of... and on the plus side there would be no Elsie and Rat Face to deal with. They'd be graduated and gone, gone, gone. At least, she hoped they would be. She had a lingering suspicion they would, in fact, still be hanging around the cottage in Tinworth for quite some time, if only because they could probably shag there and not get in trouble. Who wanted to give up their love shack, right? She almost cringed at the thought and traced the lines in the wood of the table with a nail. Anyways, what were she and Seymour supposed to do over the summer? In all honesty, Morven had not expected their... whatever... to last this long. She'd figured at least one of them would be fed up and bored within a month or two, but no. The universe had to laugh at her, to the point where now, heading into the summer, she suspected she was going to be hanging around Flourish and Blott's an awful lot. At least it would get her out of the house, right? She had no idea what she was going to tell Newlyn. Her eldest sister suspected something was up, having seen the bracelet over the holiday break, but had yet to actually say anything about it. Elsie was oblivious, as always, but then again Morven went out of her way to not have to even see Elsie. She pointedly avoided looking at the Hufflepuff table now, as always. She didn't need to see her sister and Rat Face locked in a war of the tongues.

OOC:

I built this house with walls of flesh-
And broken bones and skins!
And I must confess that I'm a sweet mess...
I change my guard with no regard;
And I'm not unscarred so far.
But I'm a success of bitter sweetness!

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100

Deviled Dregs

Wealthy Lunatic

7,375 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2015 8:56 pm

I could buy myself a reason,
I could sell myself a job,
I could hang myself on treason,
All the folks I know are gone

User Image

User Image

Second year ║ Slytherin ║ Pureblood ║ Chaser

Devonte walked into the hall for his second end of year feast, the jazz of them taken out of his mind a bit by this point. They were a nice sentiment for first years, he supposed, but he honestly just did not care. He took a seat at the end of the Slytherin table and stretched his legs out, wanting for everyone to gather and the speeches to start so they could end and he could be on the train back home sooner. It was a fairly boring year, and he wouldn't miss the school. He'd be coming back in three months anyway, so what was there to miss?

OOC:

Quote:

So I ate the wedding cake,
Until the whole damn thing was gone,
And I'm gonna drown the ocean,
Now ain't none of that so wrong?
PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2015 9:27 pm

User Image

c υ r r e n т l y
                                                          ╔═══════════════════════════════╗
                                                          Sıиgłe
                                                          Looking Modest at the Slytherin Table with - - -
                                                          xxxғeelιngxxx
                                                          Curious
                                                          xxxтнιnĸιngxxx
                                                          ❝ I wonder what Leslie wants... ❞
                                                          ╚═══════════════════════════════╝

Aиđ тħe g ı я ł тħαт ¢ħαšeđ тħe я α в в ı т , ◊ ◊ ◊xxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                          đяαиκ тħe ω ı и e, αиđ тøøκ тħe ρ ı ł ł ◊ ◊ ◊xxxxxxxxx
                                                          Hαš ł ø ¢ κ e đ ħeяšełf ıи ł ı м в ø ◊ ◊ ◊xxxxxx
                                                          тø šee ħøω ıт т я υ ł ч f e e ł š ◊ ◊ ◊xxx
                                                          ═════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

spaceLorelei took a seat at her House table, somewhat disappointed that she had apparently beaten Gia here. She'd have liked to sit with the other girl, if for no other reason than it meant she wouldn't be sitting alone. Having arrived first, she opened herself up to the possibility that Gia wouldn't choose to join her, and would instead sit with one of their other housemates. Not that Lori disliked them, exactly, but she didn't think any of them cared much for her a this point. Other than Gia, she didn't think she'd made any friends, and even in that case, she was hesitant to claim such. Calling someone your friend when you weren't sure of the level of their own commitment to a relationship could end in a lot of disappointment, after all. She sighed faintly; well, it wasn't as though she minded being alone overmuch. It was just that, she'd be away from the school for the Summer, and wouldn't see anyone. She doubted very highly if she'd get much chance to try and meet up with anyone. Already, her mother practically had built an itinerary for her to follow, mostly studying to keep up with as much as she could of typical muggle schooling. Her biological father had apparently requested that.

spaceWhat she was truly curious about, though, was her half-brother. He had written her earlier that week to inform her that, once she arrived home, he would be 'kidnapping' her for a week or so. Apparently she was to stay with him, for some reason. She couldn't imagine what he would want with her that would take an entire week. But, it would be nice to spend some time with him, she supposed, and get to know him. In addition, he had a new baby, which she was sort of excited about, not that she'd admit it. She didn't know how much time she'd be getting to spend with the child, after all, if she'd be apart of the baby's life or not, so there was no sense getting all attached. But, he had sent her a photo of himself and his daughter, as well as a pretty woman he hadn't bothered to identify, which she was quite curious about. But, that mystery would be solved soon enough, she imagined. If he were involved with this woman (who was certainly not the mother of his child, she knew; Francesca's little plot hadn't gone unspoken of in her household, once Lindsay and Leslie had made contact with her parents), she would almost certainly meet her, if she were to stay with him for a full week.

╚═════════════════════════════════════════════════
                                                          xxx◊ ◊ ◊ Tø š т α и đ ø υ т š ı đ e чøυя ν ı я т υ e
                                                          xxxxxx◊ ◊ ◊ Nø øиe ¢αи e ν e я ħ υ я т ч ø υ
                                                          xxxxxxxxx◊ ◊ ◊ O я š ø т ħ e ч š α ч . . .

User Image

(( OOC: ))

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2015 10:28 pm

I’m just a believer
That things will get better
Some can take it or leave it
But I don’t wanna let it go
User ImageXXXXXXUser Image

мυɢɢℓєвσяиє sιиɢℓє υиcσиғιиє∂

Gia had been busy most of the day being a good little adolescent by packing her trunk and searching for misplaced items like paper, notebooks, screws, some pepper spray...the essentials. She'd worry about getting her owl later since she didn't want to brave the owlry this late and decided to just head down to the Great Hall or it would be her luck that'd she'd end up missing half the feast. She looked for a place to sit at the Slytherin table and quickly spotted Lorelei sitting by herself and made a beeline for her. While she thought of Carver's friendship as her partner in crime sort of relationship, she truly thought she and the other girl had bonded over the year. They were both muggleborns, both couldn't stand the ineptitude of the wizards around them, and were both smart enough to notice said ineptitude. Plus, as odd as it may sound, she was an interesting puzzle that she was trying to figure out. She had a half-brother she knew next to nothing about, she was also apparently unused to praise in many forms, and while she was a muggleborn she had the stance and air of those raised in aristocracy like a pureblood. The girl was definitely conundrum, but she was patient enough for the time being. She'd start pestering her for answers next year. "Excited about going home for the summer or more excited to be joining the modern world? I think I actually suffered from wifi withdrawal right around Christmas." Gia joked looking around and wondering what exactly they were waiting for. Was the hat going to come out and sing them a song?

Quote:

Quote:

Cara MiaKitty

Quote:

Quote:
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Wearing △Where ~Slytherin Table △With ~Lori △What ~Uh, sitting △Thoughts ~ It's not right? △OOC ~
I’ve never been that lucky
I’ve never tasted fame
I’m always lookin’ for something
But I hate changin’
PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2015 6:52 am

My God, are we gonna be like our parents?
Not me, not ever, you can keep deceiving yourself.
It's unavoidable, it just happens.
When you grow up, your heart dies.
Walking out into the dark, into the dark...
Going on a different path led by a beating heart...
All the people of the town lash their eyes to the ground.
Forget matters to the heart; the night is all you have;
You ran into the night from all you had.

User Image
ᵉ ᵛ ᵃ ᶰ ᵈ ᵉ ʳ
ᵗ ʳ ᶤ ˢ ᵗ ᵃ ᶰ
ˡ ᶤ ˡ ˡ ᵃ ᶰ ᵗ ᶤ ᶰ ᵉ

ˢˡʸᵗʰᵉʳᶤᶰᵗʰᶤʳᵈ ʸᵉᵃʳᵖᵘʳᵉᵇˡᵒᵒᵈʰᵉᶤʳ

Vander was about as happy to be going home as he usually was, which was not very. And after the bombshell that had been dropped on him last summer- 'surprise, you're engaged!- he was more than a little paranoid about what was coming his way this summer. He planned to spend most of it in his room, not talking to either of his parents, ignoring his siblings, and possibly writing a lot of letters. Unfortunately, this would also be his last feast in a Hogwarts still Cyrus-free, so he might as well try to make the most of it. He was desperately praying to whatever would listen that his brother would end up in Hufflepuff and all their dead ancestors would be so furious they'd come crawling out of their graves to drag Cy down to hell with him. Vander could dream, and he dreamed about his brother's death a lot. In part he blamed himself for Cy even making it to the age of eleven. But there was nothing that could be done about it now, seeing as half the time Vander tried anything he got shocked so badly from Cy's burgeoning magic that it left his fingers twitching and jolting for hours. He was possibly over dramatizing the whole thing, and didn't care.

OOC:
Username

Found yourself a path upon the ground,
You ran into the night, you can't be found.
But this is your heart; can you feel it?
Their blood pumps through your veins.
Summer evening, breeze is blue-
Drawing voices deep from you.
On a different path, led by a beating heart,
What a year and what a night!
What terrifying final sight!
Put out your beating heart.

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • The Wolf Within 100

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2015 6:04 pm

User Image

xSeymour Benjamin Ryansxxxxx
xxxx<4th Year><Single: pfft... I'm a one man army!>
My watch broke last week
And I don't need directions to know I'm < at the Slytherin table >
And an FYI, looking this Awesome is an art!

Seymour had taken his time going to the Great Hall, though he had packed everything up already. A bit messy but it was in his trunk fine. And he was able to 'help' pack some other Slytherin trunks by leaving presents he managed to buy off Peeves. Actually Peeves pretty much gave them to Seymour for free merely for explaining his great plans. Maybe Peeves thought he turned Seymour into a minion? Oh well. As he strolled in he spotted his favorite redheaded Slytherin and draped his arms around her shoulder for a moment, putting his chin on her head and saying, "Hola Gatita."

Smirking he got off her, ruffled her hair and sat down beside her, "So... Mum is going to force me to study this summer, I just know it. Did you do well on your exams? I totally could say you are 'tutoring me'. Mum would even pay you. I bet she wouldn't even notice... okay she might. But she's more likely to do something minor like make me organize books for 3 hours or something without pay."

Quote:

The Forgotten Weasley

Quote:

PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2015 8:10 pm

When I was young and unbroken,
I tried so hard to get under everyone's skin.
And so it begins; I braced myself-
Embraced myself, misplaced myself-
And all with a sh*t eating grin!
And the p***k of a pin!
It's a killer life, now on with the show!

User Image
M O R V E N
G R A I N N E
V A S S

SLYTHERINFIFTH YEARBLOOD TRAITOR

Morven barely blinked when she felt a familiar weight on her shoulders, though she scowled when he rested his chin on her head. The scowling was almost inadvertent at this point, so she absolved herself of all blame for any scowls, glares, or frowns here on out. "Hola," she said with a tone wandering somewhere between deadly sarcasm and dry amusement. She swatted at his hand when he ruffled her hair, but let it go. She was unable to keep herself from looking extremely triumphant when he talked about forced studying, and exams though. She was free, and next year he was going to be the stressed out fifth year cramming for OWLs. It was perfect. "Imagine that, Seymour; your mother forcing you to study for the Ordinary Wizarding Levels. It's almost as if she doesn't want a Hogwarts drop out for a son." She snickered at the thought of her 'tutoring him' , and shrugged. "I won't get my marks back until the summer. But I think I did alright. I don't know what your mum's standards are. Either way.... I doubt she'd let us get away with 'studying' in the middle of the shop." Morven smirked. "Unless there's a stock room or something... That said, how inclined to violence is your mother, exactly? I'd rather not be dead in an alley for snogging her son while you're just stuck organizing books, which I'm pretty sure you're stuck doing a lot anyways." Mrs. Ryans had hardly come off as the extremely overprotective type when Morven had met her, but she'd met the woman exactly once and Morven had limited experience with parents in general. Her only real 'parent' had always been Newlyn, and Newlyn was twenty two and could hardly call Morven out too much when she was shacking up with Miles in Hogsmeade. Sometimes Morven thought they just pretended to sell musical instruments.

OOC:
mc2

I built this house with walls of flesh-
And broken bones and skins!
And I must confess that I'm a sweet mess...
I change my guard with no regard;
And I'm not unscarred so far.
But I'm a success of bitter sweetness!

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • The Wolf Within 100

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2015 8:53 pm

User Image

c υ r r e n т l y
                                                          ╔═══════════════════════════════╗
                                                          Sıиgłe
                                                          Looking Modest at the Slytherin Table with - - -
                                                          xxxғeelιngxxx
                                                          Curious
                                                          xxxтнιnĸιngxxx
                                                          ❝ I wonder what Leslie wants... ❞
                                                          ╚═══════════════════════════════╝

Aиđ тħe g ı я ł тħαт ¢ħαšeđ тħe я α в в ı т , ◊ ◊ ◊xxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                          đяαиκ тħe ω ı и e, αиđ тøøκ тħe ρ ı ł ł ◊ ◊ ◊xxxxxxxxx
                                                          Hαš ł ø ¢ κ e đ ħeяšełf ıи ł ı м в ø ◊ ◊ ◊xxxxxx
                                                          тø šee ħøω ıт т я υ ł ч f e e ł š ◊ ◊ ◊xxx
                                                          ═════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

spaceLorelei relaxed somewhat when Gia joined here, not that anyone could notice the difference. There was no dropping of shoulders, no relaxing of hands, simply a release of the tension in her muscles. She smiled at her housemate, contemplating the girl's question. Well, it wasn't as though she didn't want to go home, after all. She simply wasn't sure it was all that it was cracked up to be. "Modern civilization, yes. Home... I suppose I'm happy to be going home. I do miss my parents." And by parents, she meant her stepfather, a fact which made her feel ever so slightly guilty. It wasn't that she didn't love her mother. She did. A lot. But sometimes they simply didn't see eye to eye. It was quite frustrating. "Sadly, I imagine I will be spending most of the holiday studying. It is apparently quite important that I keep up more or less with muggle schooling as well. Nothing too in depth, I imagine, simply the basics. And I do not mind overmuch. I would simply prefer to have more time to myself," she said, resting her chin on her fist and staring wistfully at Gia. "If I am very lucky, the week I am supposed to spend with Leslie will end up being longer than a week; I imagine he will not want me to worry about schoolwork. As far as I can tell, he is somewhat laid back, at least compared to our parents."

spaceThere was a small part of the Slytherin that wanted to invite Gia to spend some time with her over the Summer, but she wasn't all the certain it would be a good idea. She didn't know how her friend's personality would translate into the world she'd been raised in. Perhaps if she spent more time with her half-brother... That could be interesting. She didn't think Leslie would mind. But, she didn't exactly know him very well, they'd communicated exclusively through letters aside from the two occasions on which they'd met, the first being when he'd spoken to her parents about magic, and the second being when he'd taken her to Diagon Alley. Both times, she'd had Emerson as a buffer. This time, she wouldn't, so there was no telling what he would be like. He could be horrid. She hoped not, and had a fair amount of evidence that he wouldn't; he'd not been unkind to her in his letters, seeming almost affectionate, which she didn't understand in the slightest. They might share blood, but it wasn't as though they knew anything about one another. Furthermore, he seemed to have a strong aversion to their father, which was promising. Anyone who disliked Lindsay was assumed to be at least a better person than he was until proven otherwise. Which, it wasn't hard to be better than Lindsay Lovell, the bar was set pretty low. Almost ground level... actually, it might be ground level. Only microorganisms could get under it. Or things that tunneled. That sounded about right.

╚═════════════════════════════════════════════════
                                                          xxx◊ ◊ ◊ Tø š т α и đ ø υ т š ı đ e чøυя ν ı я т υ e
                                                          xxxxxx◊ ◊ ◊ Nø øиe ¢αи e ν e я ħ υ я т ч ø υ
                                                          xxxxxxxxx◊ ◊ ◊ O я š ø т ħ e ч š α ч . . .

User Image

(( OOC: ))

Yukina101

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Great Hall

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 129 130 131 132 133 134 ... 177 178 179 180 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games