Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Other Archives
Team Snagem HQ (Mt. Silver) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 129 130 131 132 133 134 ... 841 842 843 844 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Atlantis_Darts
Crew

PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2011 9:25 pm
Ms Edyn
Night, hearing the tone in Darts' voice decided it best not to push the topic and, instead, moved to make herself a cup of tea, "Sounds like you've been having fun. Well, soon as you've had your coffee, we can go find Sub and see about finally getting you one of these." She held up her SNAG machine for Darts to see, "Very useful little gizmo, it is."

Darts looks at it with an appraising eye, pushing his sunglasses back up his nose as he does so. "Interesting..." he says thoughtfully. "If I were a gambling man, and I am, so I would, I'd bet that that does something to your Pokeballs." He sighs and rubs his chin for a couple seconds as he pours himself a cup of coffee, scooping it up to sip contentedly. "Alright, I'll bite." He says finally. "What does it do?"  
PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2011 9:27 pm
Trigramatic
Ship's eyes followed Darts as he went to the kitchen. Another human. That was nice to see. He'd seen so many hybrids here, he wondered if this were not, in fact, a hybrid resistance movement. "It'll be alright. Thank you, Miss Freth."

"Oh no problem." Freth said. A revelation then just occurred to her. "........Blast it, Blizzard." Freth said.  

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Ms Edyn

Dangerous Millionaire

6,900 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2011 9:31 pm
"Well, aside from allowing you to communicate with anyone else who owns one, it also serves as a pokedex and, yes, it does wonderful things with pokeballs," Night said, sipping at her own cup of tea, "Not quite positive of the specifics, but it allows you to catch owned pokemon. Obviously you have to weaken the thing first as you would any other time, but if another trainer owns it you can easily steal the thing."  
PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2011 9:36 pm
Ms Edyn
"Well, aside from allowing you to communicate with anyone else who owns one, it also serves as a pokedex and, yes, it does wonderful things with pokeballs," Night said, sipping at her own cup of tea, "Not quite positive of the specifics, but it allows you to catch owned pokemon. Obviously you have to weaken the thing first as you would any other time, but if another trainer owns it you can easily steal the thing."

Darts' eyes widen. The possibilities of this thing were endless. And.... insidious. "Who has access to this technology?" He asks. "And where did we get it from?" He looks up as Freth enters the room. "Ah, couldn't stay away, huh?" he asks with a grin, seeing how much his wink had riled her up.  

Atlantis_Darts
Crew

Ms Edyn

Dangerous Millionaire

6,900 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2011 9:44 pm
"Everyone within the 'team' has one," Night said simply sitting at the table after grabbing a container of poffins for Eris, "How else do you think we got it, though? Obviously we stole the technology from someone else. Not positive who, though. Have to ask Sub that one."  
PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2011 9:52 pm
Ship looked back up to Freth. "Is...something the matter?"  

Dumb Furret

Fashionable Receiver

7,875 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Atlantis_Darts
Crew

PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2011 9:52 pm
Ms Edyn
"Everyone within the 'team' has one," Night said simply sitting at the table after grabbing a container of poffins for Eris, "How else do you think we got it, though? Obviously we stole the technology from someone else. Not positive who, though. Have to ask Sub that one."

Darts drains his coffee and nods. "Well then, I too hunger for a piece of this technological action." He grins. "There's no telling the potential this stuff has."  
PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2011 9:55 pm
Trigramatic
Ship looked back up to Freth. "Is...something the matter?"

"Not. Really. Its just that I think I finally understand something that I never really understood before." Freth said. "Long story."  

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Ms Edyn

Dangerous Millionaire

6,900 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2011 9:58 pm
"Well in that case," Night said, standing and moving Eris to the floor with her poffins, "Let's see if we can't find you one. Not sure where Sub is, but maybe Freth will know where he is, or possibly where we keep the extras." Glancing down at the small pokemon, she slowly began making her way towards the other room where she had last seen Freth with Ship.

"Yo, Freth. Any idea where Sub might be?"  
PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2011 10:02 pm
Ms Edyn
"Well in that case," Night said, standing and moving Eris to the floor with her poffins, "Let's see if we can't find you one. Not sure where Sub is, but maybe Freth will know where he is, or possibly where we keep the extras." Glancing down at the small pokemon, she slowly began making her way towards the other room where she had last seen Freth with Ship.

"Yo, Freth. Any idea where Sub might be?"

Darts glances at Freth. "What'cha mean?" he asks, looking at her from behind his sunglasses. He notices Ship for the first time and glances his way as well. "Hey there, little man, I don't think we've met before. My name's Darts, and you are....? he asks, turning to face him, his jacket swishing as he does.  

Atlantis_Darts
Crew

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2011 10:07 pm
"He said something about getting something to eat to RC just a second ago, but...he's not in here?" She asked. She then looked over towards Darts then down at Ship when Darts diverted his attention towards Ship. "Watch it, thief. I got a idiot downstairs that can very much vouch on how hard I can hit. And sad part about this, I was kind of holding back when I did." Freth said to Darts. She was keeping a close eye on him as far as Ship was concerned.  
PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2011 10:09 pm
Atlantis_Darts

Darts glances at Freth. "What'cha mean?" he asks, looking at her from behind his sunglasses. He notices Ship for the first time and glances his way as well. "Hey there, little man, I don't think we've met before. My name's Darts, and you are....? he asks, turning to face him, his jacket swishing as he does.
"Here you go." Sub said walking up to Darts and handed him a SNAG along with the glove-like Snag Machine. "Over heard you guys talking and ran off to get a set. I'm sure Night can explain things to you, good night! And Freth, no hitting people." He said walking off for the night.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Mega Sex Symbol

5,725 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Megathread 100

Dumb Furret

Fashionable Receiver

7,875 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2011 10:11 pm
"I see. I- huh?"

He looked back into the kitchen. He'd wondered if this human might address him. There was an odd keenness about him at first glance. "My name is Ship. I am not of this country. And er...Miss Freth you needn't worry on my account. There was a...kind of a thief under my direct employ before things happened. I know a thing of thieves."  
PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2011 10:12 pm
"No, he wasn't. I was actually hoping to get Mashed Potatoes here equipped with a SNAG." It wasn't difficult to notice the hostility in the air as far as Freth's attitude towards Darts was concerned. Night just chose to ignore them for the moment.  

Ms Edyn

Dangerous Millionaire

6,900 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

Atlantis_Darts
Crew

PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2011 10:15 pm
Blizzard120
"He said something about getting something to eat to RC just a second ago, but...he's not in here?" She asked. She then looked over towards Darts then down at Ship when Darts diverted his attention towards Ship. "Watch it, thief. I got a idiot downstairs that can very much vouch on how hard I can hit. And sad part about this, I was kind of holding back when I did." Freth said to Darts. She was keeping a close eye on him as far as Ship was concerned.

Darts gasps, placing a hand to his chest in mock horror. "A thief, me?" he asks, looking at them both in again, mock horror. "No, no, no...." He says, waggling a finger at them. "You both have it all wrong. I am not a thief, I am much more... cultured than that." He takes the SNAG and Snag Machine from Sub before continuing. "Where do you come from originally, Ship?" He asks the young kid.  
Other Archives

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 129 130 131 132 133 134 ... 841 842 843 844 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games