Welcome to Gaia! ::

Infinite Roleplays

Back to Guilds

another random role-playing guild 

Tags: anime, yaoi, roleplaying, infinite, gaming 

Reply Group Roleplays
201 ΡδρζαΓ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 129 130 131 132 133 134 ... 489 490 491 492 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

PostPosted: Mon Mar 11, 2013 10:55 pm
User Image
                                                          "To Micha going out was different than what Samuel had been doing before. He didn’t see a date as owing Samuel anything but a good time. Micha wanted to go out with Samuel so he didn’t mind agreeing to it. He watched as Samuel sighed knowing that they both knew fully well that Samuel didn’t know where they lived. Micha laughed softly as Samuel spoke and stuck his tongue out at him. He knew it was only fair that Samuel should know where he lived. Micha slipped his arms up around Samuel’s neck as he smiled at him. ”Maybe.. Or maybe I should just let you figure it out on your own.” He spoke as he kissed Samuel once on the lips before pulled back. Micha released Samuel as he pulled away from him. He slipped off the counter as he moved toward the stove to look the food over. Micha had a plan to get back at Samuel for his way of leading him here to his house. He checked on the noodles to see they were done. Micha turned the water off as he moved toward the island as he grabbed the strainer he saw earlier. He set the strainer in the sink as he grabbed the pot off the strove. Micha carefully walked the pot to the sink as he poured the water and noodles into the strainer. He put the pot back onto the stove then moved back to the sink. Micha grabbed the strainer as he shook it lightly draining the water from the noodles. He put the noodles back into the pot as he looked at the meat to check if it was done. Micha saw it was done too as he turned the meat off. He grabbed it as he mixed it into the sauce. Micha stirred the meat into the sauce as he worked on finished the spaghetti."

PostPosted: Tue Mar 12, 2013 7:57 pm
User Image

Sɑɱυεƪ ᴊᴏᵴҥʋᴀ Ɖɑᴠіʂ
“Relationships are ropes. Love is a noose."

Samuel really did have to wonder what sort of place the male lived in. What was so bad about it that he wanted to be so secretive about where he lives. It wasn't as though Samuel was going to mock the male for having a smaller home than him or anything. He leaned closer as the Micha wrapped his arms around his neck, groaning at his response but immediately shut up as he was kissed. He kissed back, pulling away pouting. "If I get a single gray hair, I'm blaming you." he teased. Samuel stepped out of the males way while he went about the kitchen. He watched as Micha drained the water and added in the sauce and meat to the noodles. Grabbing two bowls and forks, he came up beside the male, handing him a bowl. He placed his own on counter to take a look inside the fridge. "What do you want to drink? I got coffee, almond milk, Sprite, and sweet tea." He didn't bother taking anything out for himself since he still had a bit of coffee left. Looking back at the male, he waited for him to say something, still quite unfamiliar with his likes and dislikes in terms of food and drinks.

User Image User Image User Image

Pure Acid Dreamer
Captain

Vogue Trash

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

PostPosted: Tue Mar 12, 2013 10:24 pm
User Image
                                                          "Micha wasn’t ashamed of where he lived. He simply didn’t find it fair to just hand over his address to Samuel when he had to find his way his by a mere picture. Micha wasn’t going to play fair especially when Samuel hadn’t started off fair with him. He laughed softly as Samuel teased him. Micha didn’t mind if Samuel wanted to blame him for his gray hairs. He found it amusing in a way if he caused Samuel stress enough for such a thing. Micha heard movement as Samuel grabbed two bowels and forks. He looked beside him as Samuel came up beside him and handed him a bowl. Micha took it as he filled his bowl up with noodles then with the sauce. He looked toward Samuel seeing him looking through the fridge. Micha held onto his bowl and fork, ”Sweet tea.” He spoke as he leaned against the counter. Micha smiled as he smelled the different spices coming from the sauce. He looked the spaghetti over as he started to eat a little bit of it as he stood there."

PostPosted: Tue Mar 12, 2013 11:48 pm
User Image

Sɑɱυεƪ ᴊᴏᵴҥʋᴀ Ɖɑᴠіʂ

He doubted he would gray over a game of find the photographer in the Hamptons. If he could manage a club with it's many events, finding a short guy with a German accent who liked taking pictures should be a piece of cake. He nodded to the males request, removing the tea pitcher from the fridge and grabbing a glass from the cabinet. Samuel handed the glass of tea off to Micha before replacing the pitcher in the fridge. He then moved to the stove to fill his own bowl, taking it back around the counter where his coffee still sat next to the cigarette he'd left burning in the ashtray. He stubbed the remains and pulled himself on to one of the bar stools underneath the counter. Sitting down, he started to eat his food, smiling as it was better than most things he could ever cook. He was still at the level where he was learning to not burn water. "So do you at least have some sort of picture of your place? Building? Apartment number? Something I can go by when I attempt to pick you up?" he asked curiously, looking up from his bowl. If he was going to being picking the male up he was going to at least need to know what should establishment he was looking for.

Pure Acid Dreamer
Captain

Vogue Trash

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

PostPosted: Thu Mar 14, 2013 5:33 pm
User Image
                                                          "Micha ate his spaghetti as he leaned against the counter. He waited as Samuel got his tea for him. Micha took the tea from Samuel. He thanked him as he took a sip from the glass then set the glass on the counter. Micha went back to eating as he watched Samuel move about the kitchen as Samuel got his own bowl of spaghetti. He usually wasn’t one for spaghetti but at the one moment he didn’t care. Micha continued to eat as he grabbed his drink taking a sip from it. He looked back at Samuel who had taken a seat at the island. Micha moved toward the island as he leaned against it. He set his bowl down it as he ate. Micha looked at Samuel as he spoke and smirked a little. ”I live in a house.” He spoke being very vague on where he lived for the moment. Micha planned on giving Samuel his address but Samuel had to look for it. He was going to hide his address somewhere in Samuel’s house when he got the chance and leave it to Samuel to find it. Micha wasn’t going to play fair since Samuel hadn’t played fair with him."

PostPosted: Thu Mar 14, 2013 6:57 pm
User Image

Sɑɱυεƪ ᴊᴏᵴҥʋᴀ Ɖɑᴠіʂ

It was going to be a headache getting a real answer out of the photographer. His answers were so short and vague. Samuel knew he deserved it, but when he sent his text he didn't even think that Micha was actually going to come and find him. Boy was he wrong. He sighed softly and continued to eat, trying to think just what sort of house Micha lived in. He didn't think it was going to be one of the big mansions like his own, he could already mark off a couple of houses he knew for a fact were owned by big name celebrities and business owners. But that still left a good deal of other house to search through and play the game of find that photographer. "Can you give me any specifics? Do you have a garden out front? Any loud colored shutters? How many floors do you have? What part of the Hamptons do you live? North, South, East, West? Can you hear me or am I talking to myself?" Smiling a bit, he turned to his bowl, taking notice of the male as he came to sit closer to him, finding it cute that he still kept his distance. "By the way, what do you wanna eat when we go out?" he asked, adding in another question to already large pile of questions. What would one more hurt?

Pure Acid Dreamer
Captain

Vogue Trash

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

PostPosted: Thu Mar 14, 2013 8:27 pm
User Image
                                                          "Micha knew he wasn’t being completely fair with Samuel but it was simply pay back. He didn’t see a reason to simply give Samuel his address. Micha heard Samuel sigh after his answer and laughed softly. He continued to eat as he stood there leaning against the counter. Micha grabbed his tea as he took a sip. He liked watching Samuel’s mind turn as he became frustrated with him. Micha found it amusing to tease Samuel like this. He heard Samuel as he spoke and looked at him. Micha shook his head lightly as Samuel asked his questions, ”No, I don’t have a garden. I’m not one for flowers. No loud shutters either. I have two floors. I live in South Hampton.” He spoke as he continued to eat as he watched Samuel. Micha answered Samuel’s questions as he stood there. He wasn’t keeping his distance really; he stood right across from Samuel who was sitting at the island. Micha didn’t want to sit beside Samuel; he preferred to speak face to face. He heard the next question and shrugged a little, ”Well…Not Italian.” Micha spoke since they had already gone out to eat Italian before. He thought about where to go as he continued to eat. ”What kind of foods do you like?” Micha asked curiously not wanting to choose something Samuel might not like."

PostPosted: Thu Mar 14, 2013 10:02 pm
User Image

Sɑɱυεƪ ᴊᴏᵴҥʋᴀ Ɖɑᴠіʂ

With new information, he could easily cross off more houses from his search and the entire North, East, and West districts. Samuel lived in West Hampton, and his club was in SouthEast Hampton. He knew just about the entire area, but there were still plenty of places he was unfamiliar with. Continuing to eat, he nodded after the male answered his questions, glancing back at him. There wasn't that big of a distance between them, it was a rather average sized counter, but it was enough space to make him want to grab the male and pull him closer. He sat there for a moment pondering what other details he might need to know about the males' home, that was if he was willing to reveal anything to him. A part of him doubted it, but then again one never knows. Samuel smirked as the male answered him about dinner and gave a light shrug to his question. "It doesn't matter what I like, I'm taking you out, remember? Therefore you get to pick." he replied, smiling up at the male. Samuel had eaten many things in his young life and after awhile everything just seems to blur together and he got the point that food was food whether he liked it or not. The only food he didn't eat was BBQ and seafood. Out of everything those were the only two things he couldn't stand. There was just something about the smells and texture, it made him nauseous. "What color is your house? Or is it just the usual brick? Is there anything that stands out in your yard? large bushes, different style mail box from the neighbors, lawn ornaments, a bunch of junk in the garage?" he asked, pushing the conversation back to his interrogation about the photographers home.

Pure Acid Dreamer
Captain

Vogue Trash

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

PostPosted: Thu Mar 14, 2013 10:34 pm
User Image
                                                          "Micha continued to eat his spaghetti as he stood there. He sipped on his tea as he watched Samuel. Micha wondered what other questioned Samuel could come up with. He figured Samuel had more to see if he could try to come up with a way to find out where he lived. Micha wasn’t giving Samuel much to go on. He sighed as he heard Samuel speak about choosing a place. ”I know. I just don’t want to choose a place that you don’t like…I mean I want to know what you like and don’t like just so I can choose a place I like as well.” Micha spoke smiling a little as he was at least taking Samuel’s likes into consideration with his own as well. He knew a nice little Russian Restaurant but didn’t know if Samuel would be willing to try it. ”What about Russian cuisine? I know a great little Russian restaurant.” Micha asked as he smiled at Samuel as he finished off his spaghetti. He pulled away from the counter as he walked toward the sink. Micha turned on the sink as he started to wash off his bowl and silverware. He heard Samuel speak as he started to wash the dishes. ”It’s a white house, nothing special. I have a few bushes in the front of my house; a walk way that leads to the front from the street. “ Micha spoke as he tried to think of what he had in front of his house. He grabbed the pan from the stove as he started to wash it as well."

PostPosted: Thu Mar 14, 2013 11:08 pm
User Image

Sɑɱυεƪ ᴊᴏᵴҥʋᴀ Ɖɑᴠіʂ

Samuel listened as the male explained why he wanted his input about going out to eat. Did he really seem like that picky of a person? He wasn't. At least when it came to food he wasn't. He laughed a little at the males' next suggestion. Take a Russian out for Russian, that was original. "Depends on what's your definition of Russian," he replied, speaking in the language taught to him by his parents and grandparents. "I grew up on the authentic stuff, so I'm pretty picky when others try to claim they're also authentic. Only to be disappointed when the meal arrives." Samuel wasn't trying to be difficult, but he could easily tell the difference when it was made by someone who found maybe a few recipes online versus one of the little family owned by X amount of generations. It had been awhile since he last ate Russian food, it was a good idea. He was just picky when it came to eating it. He tended to travel the extra distance to the European districts of the city to find better places to eat and a more authentic taste. As Micha went on to give him more hints about his house, he mentally cut down his list even further. It was going to be both annoying and fun trying to find his place. Samuel continued to eat until he was finished minutes after the photographer. He came behind the male as he stood at the sink washing dishes, dropping his bowl into the sink with the other dishes. Samuel wrapped his arms around the males waist and rest his chin on his shoulder. "Do you own a car?" he asked, thinking a specific car might have narrow things more when he was looking for Micha's home.

Pure Acid Dreamer
Captain

Vogue Trash

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

PostPosted: Thu Mar 14, 2013 11:37 pm
User Image
                                                          "Micha didn’t think Samuel was picky. He simply didn’t want to pick a place and have Samuel hate it. Micha knew Samuel was Russian but so was he. He was German raised but Russian born. Micha grew up in Germany but both his parents were Russian. He heard Samuel laugh at his suggestion. Micha wondered if perhaps it was a bad idea as he stood washing dishes. He listened as Samuel spoke explaining his reason for laughing. Micha rolled his eyes a little as Samuel spoke about the idea of authentic and none authentic. He wasn’t going to take Samuel to some place that called themselves authentic and turned around only to serve crappy food. Micha sighed, ”I know what you’re saying but it’s authentic. It’s a small family owned business of four generations. At the moment, a friend of mine is currently the owner.” He spoke giving Samuel a small detail on why he knew about it. Micha wasn’t taking Samuel to some random place only to have them be served nasty food. He heard movement behind him as Samuel came up behind him and put his bowl in the sink. Micha grabbed it as he continued to wash the dishes. He felt Samuel come up behind him and slip his arms around him. Micha leaned back against Samuel slightly as Samuel held onto him and rested his chin on his shoulder. He shook his head, ”No, I don’t. I walk or ride the subway to get everywhere.” Micha spoke as he washed the dishes. He finished up with them as he put them in the strainer. Micha turned the water off as he dried his hands. He turned around as he faced Samuel as he leaned against the counter. "

PostPosted: Fri Mar 15, 2013 3:39 pm
User Image

Sɑɱυεƪ ᴊᴏᵴҥʋᴀ Ɖɑᴠіʂ

Hearing the male explain a bit where they could be going, he felt more reassured but was still a bit of skeptic. Nonetheless, he would trust the male. Though he did wonder, just the tiniest bit who this friend of his was. But he said nothing about it. Samuel stood there leaning against the male, smiling as he pressed his back against him and laughing a bit more as he should have known Micha didn't drive. "You really aren't making this easy." he said softly. He stood patiently behind the male as he continued washing dishes, not bothering though thinking of helping him. Before he knew it, Micha was finished and turning around to face. He kept his hands on the males hips, "Russian is good. What type of movies do you like?" he asked, trying to keep their conversation balanced between finding the photographers home and planning their date.

Pure Acid Dreamer
Captain

Vogue Trash

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

PostPosted: Fri Mar 15, 2013 4:50 pm
User Image
                                                          "Samuel had nothing to worry about if he was worried about Micha’s friend, Savva. There was nothing between them. Savva was simply a friend Micha had come to acquire since his arrival in New York, nothing more. He listened as Samuel spoke and laughed lightly as he watched him. Micha was never easy especially when it came to Samuel. He found it amusing how Samuel thought he was going to be easy. Micha shook his head lightly at Samuel’s words. ”Why should I be easy when it took me almost three hours to find this place?” He spoke smirking at Samuel. Micha felt Samuel’s hands resting on his hips as he faced him. He leaned against the counter as he heard Samuel’s next question. ”Action.” Micha spoke not giving it much thought. He didn’t like to be bored while watching a movie. Micha didn’t want a lot of movies cause he ended up getting bored to easily and usually fell asleep if they didn’t keep his attention. "

PostPosted: Fri Mar 15, 2013 6:23 pm
User Image

Sɑɱυεƪ ᴊᴏᵴҥʋᴀ Ɖɑᴠіʂ

In a way, Micha was correct. He did have no reason to play fair and he could see his reasoning. But on the other hand, they were planning a date and dates at times tended to come with time limits. "Well if you'd prefer to see a "Sorry we're closed" sign. Then by all means go ahead and continue to not give me your address." he replied, smirking back at the male. He nodded as he was told what sort of movies he preferred not minding in the least. Didn't need a bunch of explosions to pay attention to a movie, but he did need some sort of action so the movie didn't get too stale. He just couldn't stand listening to nothing but monologue the entire time. There needed to be something in-between to make things interesting. "Is there anything playing right now you want to see in particular?" he asked. This time thinking if Micha told him a specific movie, maybe it might be easier to just put tickets on reserve.

Pure Acid Dreamer
Captain

Vogue Trash

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

PostPosted: Fri Mar 15, 2013 8:19 pm
User Image
                                                          "Micha knew he was giving Sameul a hard time. He liked watching Samuel get annoyed with him. Micha knew it wasn’t the brightest idea to get Samuel annoyed but still he couldn’t help it. He smiled as Samuel spoke and couldn’t help but laugh softly. Micha slipped his hands up around Samuel’s neck as he pulled him closer. He leaned forward as he kissed Samuel’s lips. Micha kissed Samuel letting one kiss slip into another before pulling back. He released Samuel as he smiled at him, ”I promise Samuel before I leave you’ll get my address but only when I want you to have it.” Micha spoke as he teased Samuel but he was being serious. He promised to give Samuel his address and he meant it but he wasn’t simply going to deliver it to Samuel yet. Micha thought about Samuel’s next question and shrugged lightly, ”I don’t know. I don’t really watch television or movies all that much….I guess anything will be alright as long as it’s action.” He spoke not really sure since he wasn’t up to date with what was coming out at the moment. Micha hardly paid attention to such things. He didn’t like watching television, he only used it for sound when he was working instead of working in silence. "

Group Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 129 130 131 132 133 134 ... 489 490 491 492 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games