Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Team Snagem Guild
Team Snagem HQ (Mt. Silver) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 129 130 131 132 133 134 ... 538 539 540 541 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

RCCaughtem

Interesting Guildsman

5,200 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Married 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2014 7:21 pm
SubonicXP
"Howdy Miltank rancher! How goes life on the range?" Sub said with a laugh as he slapped Tristen on the back, stepping around him as he started to toss stuff out of the closet over his head. "See? And Blizz thought it was a dumb idea to buy all this stuff and take out the hot water tank to store this stuff here! Who is dumb now!?" He cackled.

"Yaaay! Streamers!" Gardy cheered as he teleported into the room just in time to catch a bag full of rolls of streamers. The psychic type immediately went to racing around the room, wrapping the streamers around random objects instead of hanging them up.

"Check it!" Sub shouted as he pulled a top hat out of the closet and forced it onto Ryan's head. "Dashing! Now where is a monocle..." He mumbled as he went back to digging through the closet.

Ryan blinks, then adjusts the hat. It did look rather..dashing on him. He then slips away from Sub. Top Hat? sure. Monocle? He wasn't a movie villain! And he so happened to have a pokemon on him to deter Sub from the idea. She was as pink as Gardy, but far more fluffier.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2014 7:33 pm
"I just realized something." Sub said as he pulled himself out of the closet, now wearing what appeared to be some sort of native headdress made out of rainbow colored feathers (Sol's?). "Where is your honey to smooch at midnight? Haven't seen you two together lately." He said, tossing Ryan a bag of balloons. "Water please?" He smiled.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2014 7:40 pm
SubonicXP
"I just realized something." Sub said as he pulled himself out of the closet, now wearing what appeared to be some sort of native headdress made out of rainbow colored feathers (Sol's?). "Where is your honey to smooch at midnight? Haven't seen you two together lately." He said, tossing Ryan a bag of balloons. "Water please?" He smiled.

"Don't you need air for balloons?" Tristen asked.

"Not what Sub is going for." Freth said, coming into the room. "I swear, I got to get you to go to...I dont know, a theme park or something because my God, Blizzard doesn't teach you anything."

"He teaches me a lot of things..."

Freth couldn't help but facepalm. "ANYWAYS...I heard all of the commotion from down the hall to see what was go-..." She took a couple of smells of the room then looked around, seeing Sub. "...you had a couple of drinks and didn't invite me?"  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2014 7:42 pm
Rhyme, of course, woke up to all the commotion, diffusing the growling of her newest pokemon who was, as a runt, entitled to be a bit of a brat. "Easy..." She says, ruffling his fur a bit before sitting up in a much more normal position on the chair. "Party....?" She gets up, a bit unsteady on her feet, and goes to see this closet that they keep pulling things out of. The Shinx has already beaten her to it and has ended up wrestling a feather boa, attached to which is a small tiara. This Miwa, the Dedenne, chatters excitedly at, and Rhyme ends up with it on her head.  

Not a Noise

Friendly Puppy

9,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Market Browser 100

RCCaughtem

Interesting Guildsman

5,200 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Married 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2014 7:47 pm
SubonicXP

Ryan catches the balloon's and heads for the kitchen. "last I heard from her, about 2 hours ago, Old Taskmaster Drayden had her and the rest of the Unovan Gym Leaders on duty until further notice." Ryan says with a rather bitter edge in his voice. "Can't really bother her while she on the clock either." he adds as he starts masterfully filling the balloons with tap water with the greatest of ease.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2014 7:56 pm
"Oops?" Sub said with a giggle and then pulled out a bottle of wine from...somewhere? Hell, even the narrator isn't sure what this guy is doing anymore so just go with it. "Bluk Berry wine. Positively delicious! You must try a glass or five!" He said, tossing Freth the bottle and hoping she catches it. "Water balloons, Tristen. You know? Throw 'em at people, they pop, they get wet? I laugh."

With a chuckle under his breath and a shake of his head in dismay for Tristen's innocence Sub turned his attention back to Ryan. "Awe, that stinks. Too bad you two can't be together tonight. Maybe you can both make up for it once she gets some free time." He smiled.

"Yay~ Squirrel girl! Want to play with me? Gasp! Help me make this place pretty!?" Gardy cheered as she tackled Rhyme.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Not a Noise

Friendly Puppy

9,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2014 8:06 pm
SubonicXP
"Yay~ Squirrel girl! Want to play with me? Gasp! Help me make this place pretty!?" Gardy cheered as she tackled Rhyme.

"Eep!" Gardy wasn't as light as she looked and once again the girl staggered a bit. New years was a time she spent with her brother, he being so rebellious and all. It brought a bit of memories she didn't quite want to remember at this point, and ended up hugging the gardevoir in an attempt to regain her cheer. "We can do that. What sorts of things do we have?" She says, finally letting go.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2014 8:11 pm
SubonicXP
"Oops?" Sub said with a giggle and then pulled out a bottle of wine from...somewhere? Hell, even the narrator isn't sure what this guy is doing anymore so just go with it. "Bluk Berry wine. Positively delicious! You must try a glass or five!" He said, tossing Freth the bottle and hoping she catches it. "Water balloons, Tristen. You know? Throw 'em at people, they pop, they get wet? I laugh."

With a chuckle under his breath and a shake of his head in dismay for Tristen's innocence Sub turned his attention back to Ryan. "Awe, that stinks. Too bad you two can't be together tonight. Maybe you can both make up for it once she gets some free time." He smiled.

"We may catch a window of opportunity soon, if things remain calm. Unova shuts down all Pokemon related operations, save for pokemon centers, for two weeks to tally up numbers. It's their business year report basically. Skyla says she should be done with her part in all of it within a few days, leaving us about 7-10 of time. But with the way things go on around here, that number could end up being lowered." Ryan explains as he finishes up filling the balloons. He sighs as stands at the sink, a rather pained look on his face. He shakes his head and picks up one of his handiwork, and with a flick of the wrist, bulls-eyes Sub in the back of the head. "hehe, not bad." he says as he darts out of the kitchen. The game was afoot!  

RCCaughtem

Interesting Guildsman

5,200 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Married 100
  • Citizen 200

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2014 8:18 pm
"...no!" Sub shouted as he got hit by the water balloon, jumping up to his feet, spinning around to find Ryan. "My headdress can't get wet! Don't you know-great! Now I got a soggy wet mess of ashes on my head!" And he was right, the headdress was gone. Now there was nothing more than what resembled mud on his head and on the ground around him. "Do you know how long it will take for the ashes to dry and the feathers to regenerate!? It took me two molting seasons worth of Sol's molting to make that thing! I'll kill you!" He said with an audible 'roar' as he quickly ran into the kitchen, snatched up a single arm full of water balloons (four) and chased after Ryan.

"Lots of stuff! I think there is some confetti, some ribbons, fabric...everything! You the smart and creative one, go look!" Gardy giggled. For whatever reason the Pokemon admired Rhyme.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2014 8:25 pm
Freth caught the wine bottle and looked at it, taking a look at the year on it for that matter. "Huh, I might just keep the bottle."

"What the hell is going on?" I asked coming into the room.

"I thought you had a mission." Freth then said.

"I'll leave out in a couple of days on it."

"Good. We need to talk." She grabbed me by the vest collar, pulling me down, just a little, enough to get me eye level with her. "You need to take Tristen out somewhere so he can have a bit of a social life. I swear to God, he is roughly twelve years old and doesn't even know what a freakin' water balloon is."

"...uh...sorry? Um...why do I have to do that though? I'm not the only one in his life you know."

"Oh I intend to do it too, don't worry about that, I'll be playing my part in it. Seriously though, there is more than just battling and going fisticuffs with someone. That is all you do."

"That's not all I do." I said. Another tug on the vest. "Ok, ok, but its not all I do, though...I...do...emphasize it a lot?"

"Yes. You do." Ugh, what did Tristen say to get this out of Freth?  

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

RCCaughtem

Interesting Guildsman

5,200 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Married 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2014 8:28 pm
Ryan would skid to a halt in the main room and wait for Sub. This would be interesting. Water balloon thrower vs. water channeler.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2014 8:34 pm
A water balloon would whiz towards Blizzard's head from behind, whether or not it hit didn't matter as Sub spoke up regardless. "When was the last time you even laughed because you were having fun, Cold One? Only time I hear you laugh is in a mocking way. Have you ever seen him having fun outside of pulverizing his foe, Freth?" He didn't wait for an answer, he had a water bottle to squeeze dry.

"You know, this really isn't a fair fight." Sub declared as he was now face to face with the Water Channeler. "Very one sided in your favor...love it!" He cackled, hurling a balloon at Ryan. What was that going to do?  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

RCCaughtem

Interesting Guildsman

5,200 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Married 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2014 8:42 pm
SubonicXP
A water balloon would whiz towards Blizzard's head from behind, whether or not it hit didn't matter as Sub spoke up regardless. "When was the last time you even laughed because you were having fun, Cold One? Only time I hear you laugh is in a mocking way. Have you ever seen him having fun outside of pulverizing his foe, Freth?" He didn't wait for an answer, he had a water bottle to squeeze dry.

"You know, this really isn't a fair fight." Sub declared as he was now face to face with the Water Channeler. "Very one sided in your favor...love it!" He cackled, hurling a balloon at Ryan. What was that going to do?

Ryan would wait until the balloon was close, then take control of the water in the balloon with his abilities, and then send it flying back at Sub, aiming for his "ammo". If any luck, when Sub went to dodge, he'd drop one or two given his less than sober state.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2015 1:20 pm
It had been several days after Team Snagem celebrated the New Year and the place was still a mess. Busted water balloons littered the hallways, marking Ryan's many (and one sided) triumphant battles. Sub even got Poe to join his side but alas Ryan overwhelmed them and eventually the traitorous ghost changed sides and Sub was devastated in an inordinate assault by the two of them.

Besides that Gardy and Rhyme went crazy with their decorating, pink crazy that is. Pink streamers were strung from the ceilings. The furniture was all pink, either painted that way or draped in pink fabric. Even the light bulbs were replaced with pink florescent bulbs. It was all an eye sore.

"Ugh...what day is it?" Sub moaned as he woke up on the couch, sporting a pink dress and yet the Dark Channeler was far too tired to even care at this point. "Remind me to...to kill...I don't know..." He moaned.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Atlantis_Darts
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2015 4:30 pm
Darts enters HQ, his gold and black jacket flapping a bit as he does so. In one hand he's holding his SNAG, and his face is garnished with what appears to be a bit of annoyance and a light sprinkle of disbelief. "Alright." The Giratina hybrid says loudly, standing in the middle of the main room. "Does someone want to tell me what this is all about?"  
Team Snagem Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 129 130 131 132 133 134 ... 538 539 540 541 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games