Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ● Uptown Soleil
Soleil Park Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 129 130 131 132 133 134 ... 151 152 153 154 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

LordJaxTheSadistic

PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2020 7:51 am
User Image
User Image

"Even if it was long, I wouldn't mind waiting for you, Oz" The djinn smiled sweetly up to the much taller male. Alexis couldn't help but smile and blush when Oz wrapped his jacket around him and looped an arm around his shoulders. Nice. This felt very nice. Mother nature for the win right now! The djinn laughed a bit nervously as he nodded to Oz then. "Umm..I'll give it back! I promise! I'm sure once we get started I'll warm up in not time!" The djinn smiled to Oz more. He hesitated on moving around from the other but he slowly did. Stepping a few steps away, the djinn started to stretch his legs out a little bit. Okay so, he's worked out before, clearly! So he knew it was important to get a good stretch in before any activity. Didn't want to pull a muscle or anything. The djinn smiled over to Oz as he stood back up from stretching his legs out a bit. "Take it easy on me, Okay?" The djinn smiled giving Oz a playful wink.

Alexis' tucked his phone into his pocket. Zipping up the jacket Oz gave him and gave it an innocent cuddle. The jacket smelled like Oz. God why was he being so cheesy? Maybe he would confess his feelings today to Oz. At this point it was kinda obvious but nothing beats saying it out loud. Would he do it during their jog? Or would he do it when they got coffee? Maybe on the way home? Or through text? No phone call? WAIT. Maybe over facetime? Oh boy, the djinn was blushing as he was snuggled up in the jacket. From the waist down turn into a stream of smoke. The djinn now levitating as he was deep in thought and day dreaming. This usually happened whenever he was in deep thought. He looked like a genie from tv or movies as he was floating next to Oz zoned out for a bit.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Today I'm Wearing: workout outfit

Feeling pretty: Excited~

Currently At: The park~

KawaiiYukiHime

PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2020 7:56 pm
User Image

User Image

1310 Ombre District

【Location:】Soleil Park 【Company:】Alexis【Outfit:】Jog in the park【Funds:】$936.75 【Job:】N/A

┏━━━💔━━┫💀┣━━💔━━━┓

Ozwald's eyes softened at Alex's words and sweet smile, having to resist the urge to scoop the small djinn up in his arms. He chuckled and shook his head. "Hey now there's no rush, hold onto it for as long as you want. A little cold air isn't going to do me much harm." Especially since he's spent hours in cold freezing rain before but he kept that little factoid to himself. "Mhmm you just have to get your blood pumping and you should be warm." he rumbled out with a lopsided grin. Oz wasn't ready for Alex to move away but didn't try to keep him close, they did have a plan after all. He nodded and gave a thumbs up. "Don't worry we'll definitely be on the easy difficulty to start off. We can work our way up to some of the harder stuff another time." he said with a wink of his own. He almost wanted to bring out trying parkour with the smaller male, but figured that might've been just a bit much. The pale man watched his companion curiously. It seemed like Alexis was in his own little world as he cuddled Ozwald's jacket with a flushed face and interestingly his legs dissipated into a stream of smoke. He watched this whole thing go on for a few moments just utterly amused before reaching out to rest a hand on the daydreaming djinn's shoulder. "Uh hello Earth to Alex, you still with me?"

┗━━💔━━━┫💀┣━━━💔━━┛

【Items:】 --【Status:】Single【Mood:】Amused 【Thoughts:】He's just too cute.【Profile:】See Here

【OOC:】I am sooo sorry for the wait, my mind just wasn't not cooperating with me! crying

LordJaxTheSadistic

Quote:

Quote:

KawaiiYukiHime

Colorful Cutie-Pie

LordJaxTheSadistic

PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2020 5:55 am
User Image
User Image

Wow, Alexis was truly stuck in his own little thoughts right. He was day dreaming of it all. Dates, cuddling, movies, all that cute stuff with Oz. It was when he felt Oz's hand on his shoulder and the calling of his name that made him blink and blush again. "O-oh! Sorry...." the djinn huffed realizing what his legs were doing in this moment. Giving a gentle and small sigh, he levitated back to the ground and his legs returned to normal. Smiling up to oz he nodded to the man. "You know.....you can call me Alexis...if you want..I won't mind if it's you" He smiled as he tugged on the sleeve of Oz's shirt. Giving him a small smile and blush he nodded his head again. "Okay! let's get this job going! I'll have to do my best to no embarrass myself!" He smiled as he released Oz's sleeve with a smile.

The djinn used to jog a lot but once he discovered the night life and dancing?It was like jogging never existed. You get so much great cardio work in when you're dancing the night away in a busy and fun nightclub. But that was for later! The djinn started out in a small and light job. Smiling back to Oz so he would follow suit. Luckily there were a few trails around the park they could take. So Alexis took to one of the trails that had no one else jogging or walking it. Just so they wouldn't accidentally run into anyone and get hurt. But boy was he already started to get tired. Boy could he could go for a cup of tea and his hookah back at home. But Oz was here and he wanted to be here more. As he lightly jogged his long ponytail would sway and bounce to the left and to the right.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Today I'm Wearing: workout outfit

Feeling pretty: Excited~

Currently At: The park~

KawaiiYukiHime

((that's okay! it totally happens! No worries~))

PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2020 8:54 pm
User Image

User Image

1310 Ombre District

【Location:】Soleil Park 【Company:】Alexis【Outfit:】Jog in the park【Funds:】$936.75 【Job:】N/A

┏━━━💔━━┫💀┣━━💔━━━┓

Ozwald waved a hand nonchalantly with a chuckle as Alexis came back to reality. "No need to apologize, you looked quite happy with whatever you were day dreaming about." he said with a smile. He blinked for a moment as he listened to his companion before giving a small nod. "Ah well if you're okay with it, then sure I'd be happy to." Oz had actually thought that the small djinn's name was quite cute and fit his very cute appearance but was nothing if not respectful to other people and waited till his crush was comfortable. Plus he really didn't want to do anything to screw up what he had going with Alexis since the normally gloomy male was trying to hype himself up to actually express his feelings. Which really wasn't something he was used to doing. He grinned and wrapped his arm around the smaller male's shoulder and pulled him into a quick side hug. "Aw hey now jogging is super simple, so you'll be just fine. Just take everything at your own pace." Allowing Alexis to take the lead Ozwald quickly followed suit with a smile. It wasn't too hard to keep up given his long legs and he fell into a comfortable rhythm alongside his companion. He really needed to get back into a fitness routine, but a much more normal one compared to the one he had back home. Now that he was thinking about it wasn't there a gym in the city? That would have to be something to look into at a later date but for now he turned his attention back to Alexis. "How are you holding up?"

┗━━💔━━━┫💀┣━━━💔━━┛

【Items:】 --【Status:】Single【Mood:】Amused 【Thoughts:】He's just too cute.【Profile:】See Here

【OOC:】

LordJaxTheSadistic

Quote:

Quote:

KawaiiYukiHime

Colorful Cutie-Pie

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2020 12:03 pm
x
x
x
x
ωєםиєsםαч, σcтσвєя ③①sт

םαч ③ σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

☾☼ ιи-яρ םαчs sιиcє ℓ.σ. σρєиєם: ☼☽
םαч ③⑧⑧
( ① чєαя, ②③ םαчs )

PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2020 7:20 pm
Seiren Daio
wallet: $1000
Ooc: Me and myself in the iTunes.
Weapons: invisible

User Image
Its Halloween day! All the kids running around in their costumes with their buckets. They jump up and down yelling at the air and as they reach further end of the park, they bump into a shallow girl . Her face look perplexed and she turned around and thought about turned these schoolush boys a frog. She would not like to get her magic erase. Anything being normal girl into boys not her style. So she turned back on her tunes and place the blue headphones on her ears. She started to jog again in her blue blazer sweat suit.

Surely people would not think that wizard wear long robes in public. It again st their image and ethics. In fact her family and cousins dressed as normal people do. She never lose her cool and dressed as wizard on Halloween. Its holiday for kids. She grew out of tricks once her brother Rayne got expelled used forbidden magic two Halloween ago. She was never use tricks after it.

"It was all for fun...big brother..." she thought inside of her " you left with deviant smile and never seen again.." her face turned trimmed as she listen to trances musical. She stop jogging and stands in the middle of the park. Her eyes grew grey. She dropped down on the ground and listened to her music.

XxZephyr_SkyXxX

Kitschura_020

XxXZephyr_SkyXxX

Nimble Gawker

9,750 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2020 9:48 am
Kitschura_020

User Image

C..Odename
S..Tryker

Watch the Shadows

╰☆╮There was something about the holiday Halloween that made Stryker feel more at ease. Maybe it was the kids dressed up in scary and spooky costumes that made her feel a little less alone for a day, or the fact that kids thought it was just special effects make up, so they thought her scars were cool for once instead of stomach turning. Tapping her fingers on the black fox helmet she held in her hands, she stared back at the empty eyes. Biting on her bottom lip, she took a deep breath before slipping the helmet over her head. It was almost like a switch that her instincts nearly took over, but another calming breath eased the almost hostile take over of her shadow fox. Walking along the park, the eerie electric blue of her eyes scanned around, her long ears twitching with the wind. Kids ran by giggling and pointing, while she raised a pale, scarred hand to wave politely in return. What a relief it was to not be feared for a night. Sighing happily, the fox woman continued on the path, spotting some adults here and there who were also walking alone. Seems she wasn't the only one to enjoy this holiday while being out. ╰☆╮

[☂: Mood][ Calm ] [☀: Location][ Soleil Park ][☁: I'm With][ Herself ][☄: Thoughts][ I love Halloween ][O.O.C.][ ]

PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2020 10:07 pm
Seiren Daio

After few moment passed by, Seiren shakes off any doubts and skipped down the park happily. She passed adults and children suit up for the holiday as they were all happy. Her happy moments with her brother but she promised her parents that she would not worry about too much. She allowed the breeze of air pranced around her as her music keep going on her earbuds. The ecstasy of momentum keeps her focus.

It likes a party in her head as she dances around backwards and bumps onto people. They yelling at hher and she skips around like crazy. "M sorry for the bump." She moved from angry couples and tip toes to the side. She now acts like a dancer. She flawlessly twirled around till she bump head with cat girl with awe white hair.

"PARDON me, misss!" She tells and never seen anything like her. She afraid of been eaten. She squeaked out and dash out of the way. As her clothes make a flapping noise at it.her direction proofed out of the whim and transport onto of tree branch.

"There you go Seiren, nice and safe. Boy this place petty strange."

[Quote ="XxXZephyr_SkyXxX"]  

Kitschura_020

XxXZephyr_SkyXxX

Nimble Gawker

9,750 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2020 5:29 pm
Kitschura_020

User Image

C..Odename
S..Tryker

Watch the Shadows

╰☆╮A gentle 'oph' left Stryker's lips as she barely moved with the impact of the small woman as she danced into Stryker. She hadn't even been paying attention to the oncoming walkers, so this girl had taken her completely by surprise. Holding up her hands in a none threatening way, she wondered if it would even help. Casting a glance at her own fingers, she bit her bottom lip at the sight of her sharp claw like nails. Yeah, that was completely and totally not menacing at all. "Wait wait. It's alright, sorry if I scared you." Her voice was gentle and lilting, trying to ease the other woman. Slowly pulling off the black fox helmet, she shook out her long white hair and settled her yellow eyes on her scared visitor. She gave her a closed lip smile, that way she wouldn't expose her sharp canines. Scratching her head, she then looked around and wondered where she had disappeared to, her ears flicking around, picking up the sounds around her before she found the girl again. ╰☆╮

[☂: Mood][ Calm ] [☀: Location][ Soleil Park ][☁: I'm With][ Herself, kind of. ][☄: Thoughts][ I love Halloween ][O.O.C.][ ]

PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2020 10:56 am
Seiren Daio

Seiren did not really be touched by the female neko. She moves around the tree and Her headphones slowly flow off her body and plops on the female Nemo head.she look at round for her phones..then she looked down and saw it. So she to the ground and grabs it but she fell oon grounds. She gets up and dust herself off the ground.

"Aye ma am I need my headphones off of yall." She said to the Female neko with the white hair. As she fixes her two long ponytails with her calmly finger's. She quite tall and very normal girlish body. She does cartwheels while she awaits on the female neko .
"By the way, my. Names Seiren Daio. "

She introduced herself to the very feline itself as she all still in shambles from her fall. she had no friends but missed her big brother dearly. She do alot of reflection and understanding too.

[Quote ="XxXZephyr_SkyXxX"]  

Kitschura_020

XxXZephyr_SkyXxX

Nimble Gawker

9,750 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2020 5:59 pm
Kitschura_020

User Image

C..Odename
S..Tryker

Watch the Shadows

╰☆╮Blinking slowly and with a little confusion, Stryker reached up and grabbed the head phones that had fallen on her head and looked at them a moment before she looked back up at the odd girl in the tree. She had seen some pretty absurd reactions to her, but this was probably one of the strangest...Flinching as she watched her fall onto the ground, but get back up and dust herself off, she handed the headphones out to her slowly. "Here." Stryker spoke flatly, her eyes still following the girl's movements, trying to understand in any way shape or form. Maybe she was just really restless?
Hearing her name, Stryker sighed and shrugged to herself, "My name is Stryker." Again, she spoke in a rather flat tone, her ears lying flat back against her head, a show of how she was feeling. Not entirely comfortable. She was never really any good at talking to people anyway.╰☆╮

[☂: Mood][ Calm ] [☀: Location][ Soleil Park ][☁: I'm With][ Herself, kind of. ][☄: Thoughts][ I love Halloween ][O.O.C.][ ]

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2020 9:40 pm
x
x
x
x
тнυяsםαч, иσvємвєя ①sт

םαч ④ σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

םαч ③⑧⑨
( ① чєαя, ②④ םαчs )

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

Cho-Cho Twain

PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2020 6:37 pm
User Image

JaxenxxKnox

Baker | Yoga & Meditation Enthusiast | Meta-Human
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

For it to be morning, things were pretty... dark. From what the news was reporting, sightings of a beast around the Uptown Soleil area were noted. Surely that was just like a late Halloween joke... right? No one seemed panicked at all. Well, actually where were the people? In the midst of his morning stroll, Jaxen took a quick pause to browse his surroundings. Things were definitely quiet in an eerie way. The park was usually bustling despite the chilly weather, however today was chillingly silent. Even the small birds were no where to be heard. No songs being sung, or squirrels rustling around in the bushes. Just dead silence. " Okay, Jax. You're just freaking yourself out at this point... It's nothing surely... " The baker did his best in keeping his composure. He was here to enjoy nature! Not get shaken up in his boots over some superstitions. Or at least that's what he kept telling himself over and over in his head.

With his hands buried deep into his coat pockets, Jax carried on. The longer he was out in the open, the more on edge he felt. The aura in the air felt heavy and threatening. As time passed by, the more uncertain he started to become. What... What if there really was some kind of beast out here? Maybe that's why things were so quiet. A sudden rustling in the heavily forested area of the park snapped Jax out of his paranoid thoughts. The rustling seemed to grow only louder and seeming closer to where he was. At this point, his fight or flight started up. He chose the latter. Without much hesitation, the baker darted off away from the forested area as fast as he could. Breathing heaving and with his eye shut, he just kept running and running - his only goal was to get away.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
MOOD: On edgexxWITH: No OnexxOOTD: Chilly Weather xxOOC:

By Bi Blitz

PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2020 7:38 pm
x
x
x
x
sαтυяםαч, иσvємвєя ③яם

םαч ⑥ σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

םαч ③⑨①
( ① чєαя, ②⑥ םαчs )

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

● Uptown Soleil

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 129 130 131 132 133 134 ... 151 152 153 154 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games