Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mini Gaia Community Guild~

Back to Guilds

This guild was meant to bring all of the Gaians together, and make a friendly, stress-free environment for everyone! 

Tags: earn gold, mini shops, contests games, charities, arts 

Reply [āœ“] Events [The Crew and Members own Events]
Valentines Day Event - 2023 - ENDED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 129 130 131 132 133 134 ... 216 217 218 219 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Finesse TJ
Crew

OG Member

6,900 Points
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Expert Skill 150
  • nuGen Staff 25
PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2023 5:03 pm
raf slimmins
Finesse tj
raf slimmins
the amount of announcements with new rigs is kinda exhaiusting tho - its less exciting when theyre constant :/ especially since theres rarely anything new other than a recolor sad

Lmao only one i ever opened was the project ticket sale * gcash announcements
and the cost of them is NUTS!!! I mean i get paying for the site to run but people put so much work into their art i couldnt imagine seeing something i made appear on a site and then appear another 100 times till its worthless hahahahaha would break my heart sad
Facts inflation is at an all time high right now on everything im a angel subscriber so i support gaia for sure but inflation is crazy right now not gonna lie!  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2023 5:06 pm
Finesse tj
raf slimmins
Finesse tj
raf slimmins
the amount of announcements with new rigs is kinda exhaiusting tho - its less exciting when theyre constant :/ especially since theres rarely anything new other than a recolor sad

and the cost of them is NUTS!!! I mean i get paying for the site to run but people put so much work into their art i couldnt imagine seeing something i made appear on a site and then appear another 100 times till its worthless hahahahaha would break my heart sad
Facts inflation is at an all time high right now on everything im a angel subscriber so i support gaia for sure but inflation is crazy right now not gonna lie!
I dont even understand how its so inflated, thought it would have evened out by now but its gotten worse? hahahahaha. Wonder what the next currency is gonna be....hahahahahaha. Its such a flooded marketplace too with so much filler stuff. I swapped to gold for a bit and was OVERWHELMED with how many commas there are next to things. I go to plat just to see the numbers drop back down but hell posting on forums used to award users like 50-100 GOLD and now its like 25,600 gold per post which is like 25 plat? so weird.  

Raf Slimmins
Crew

Mega Cupcake

9,125 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Megathread 100

outlawstar98

Wheezing Goat

28,525 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2023 5:18 pm
raf slimmins
outlawstar98
raf slimmins
outlawstar98
Zzz

Morning, time to rise and grind for work D:
Boooo!!! however i do want to comment that your avi throws me back to my first days on Gaia and i absolutely love it! youre an OG and i know it
Been around for quite some time, yes. lol
I love it its so nostalgic it reminds me of when i first started and would enter the rally and see the like 5 people with your items on just chillin and i was SO jealous (im still jealous) but i just love it so much ty for your avi
I remember when I was first on here I never understood how people got these items, but slowly overtime I was a big trader on the exchange and dabbled in the marketplace. Helped me get most of my 2003 items minus the halo. Halo was donated to me by an anon source, which is crazy to me. But Iā€™m also trying to get all the donation letters they released, two to go lol. But I hate thinking that I had a stack of 100 ninja headband letters when they came out. If I only kept them haha  
refundedd generated a random number between 1 and 1000 ... 25!
PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2023 5:19 pm
bump10 idea  

refundedd

Ultrabord

Spicy Trash

33,375 Points
  • The Edgiest 250
  • Sweet Diss, Sis 200
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2023 5:21 pm
back from exercising a bit, sitting at the library just because they have wifi and it's always too warm in there, went to local Mexican restaurant because Taco Tuesday and it's a great deal for food that tastes twice as good as fast food but costs the same with the deal yeah. Totally worth it.

(post #73)  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2023 5:22 pm
raf slimmins
Ultrabord
and later I'll be getting a little clearance chocolate, not too much though because I got too much Christmas clearance and still have some left lmao

(post #71)
u should have waited!!! I went and bought my chocolates yesterday ugh and some babies breath flowers hehehehehe
Nah, I love peppermint with chocolate too much. It's totally worth it. I'm gonna buy a few on Thursday though (busy tomorrow.)

(post #74)  

Ultrabord

Spicy Trash

33,375 Points
  • The Edgiest 250
  • Sweet Diss, Sis 200
  • Trash Can Supporter 50

Ultrabord

Spicy Trash

33,375 Points
  • The Edgiest 250
  • Sweet Diss, Sis 200
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2023 5:22 pm
gratuitous OCD multiple of 5 number bump
(post #75)  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2023 5:24 pm
bump ten  

not-yourboy

Ruthless Ladykiller

Finesse TJ
Crew

OG Member

6,900 Points
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Expert Skill 150
  • nuGen Staff 25
PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2023 5:25 pm
raf slimmins
Finesse tj
raf slimmins
Finesse tj
raf slimmins

I dont even understand how its so inflated, thought it would have evened out by now but its gotten worse? hahahahaha. Wonder what the next currency is gonna be....hahahahahaha. Its such a flooded marketplace too with so much filler stuff. I swapped to gold for a bit and was OVERWHELMED with how many commas there are next to things. I go to plat just to see the numbers drop back down but hell posting on forums used to award users like 50-100 GOLD and now its like 25,600 gold per post which is like 25 plat? so weird.
i hate plat i do not use it, i use gold plat is weird to me ill never understand it because i don't want too. as for the next currency there isn't no telling seeing how it just millions when i left now i return to see trillions even quadrillions that's insane but i stay away from plat. im strictly OG gold user LOL  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2023 5:26 pm
bump11  

refundedd

Raf Slimmins
Crew

Mega Cupcake

9,125 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2023 5:35 pm
Finesse tj
raf slimmins
Finesse tj
raf slimmins
Finesse tj
raf slimmins

i hate plat i do not use it, i use gold plat is weird to me ill never understand it because i don't want too. as for the next currency there isn't no telling seeing how it just millions when i left now i return to see trillions even quadrillions that's insane but i stay away from plat. im strictly OG gold user LOL
omg you are crazy stoppppp!!!! Theres so many commas i dont even think i could handle seeing it flood the screen hahahahaha you are truly a dedicated OG  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2023 5:37 pm
outlawstar98
raf slimmins
outlawstar98
raf slimmins
outlawstar98
Zzz

Morning, time to rise and grind for work D:
Boooo!!! however i do want to comment that your avi throws me back to my first days on Gaia and i absolutely love it! youre an OG and i know it
Been around for quite some time, yes. lol
I love it its so nostalgic it reminds me of when i first started and would enter the rally and see the like 5 people with your items on just chillin and i was SO jealous (im still jealous) but i just love it so much ty for your avi
I remember when I was first on here I never understood how people got these items, but slowly overtime I was a big trader on the exchange and dabbled in the marketplace. Helped me get most of my 2003 items minus the halo. Halo was donated to me by an anon source, which is crazy to me. But Iā€™m also trying to get all the donation letters they released, two to go lol. But I hate thinking that I had a stack of 100 ninja headband letters when they came out. If I only kept them haha
I was an avid CB user back when it was the place for exchange threads and everything. I went in as a poor naked user with my 1 MC which was that tome they released and the owners of the thread were giving away everything they owned constantly. It was just insane how generous they were and thats how i got my only ninja headband and still have it! I remember it i was like 14 and just SCREAMING to myself about it - the platform has changed so muchsince then - rally was the GO TO and eventually towns got bumping..

omg hundreds of the letters stop! Which ones are you missing now  

Raf Slimmins
Crew

Mega Cupcake

9,125 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Megathread 100

Tuti_98

Sweet Friend

19,840 Points
  • Team Player 50
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Power Surge 50
PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2023 5:38 pm
heart  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2023 5:39 pm
Ultrabord
raf slimmins
Ultrabord
and later I'll be getting a little clearance chocolate, not too much though because I got too much Christmas clearance and still have some left lmao

(post #71)
u should have waited!!! I went and bought my chocolates yesterday ugh and some babies breath flowers hehehehehe
Nah, I love peppermint with chocolate too much. It's totally worth it. I'm gonna buy a few on Thursday though (busy tomorrow.)

(post #74)
YUMMMM buy extra for me please and thank you yummy yum yum  

Raf Slimmins
Crew

Mega Cupcake

9,125 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Megathread 100

Ultrabord

Spicy Trash

33,375 Points
  • The Edgiest 250
  • Sweet Diss, Sis 200
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2023 5:43 pm
raf slimmins
Ultrabord
raf slimmins
Ultrabord

(post #71)

(post #74)
YUMMMM buy extra for me please and thank you yummy yum yum
still haven't figured out how to teleport food though. also "yummy/yum" looks and sounds weird to me. my trash brain autocorrects it to "bummy/bum" RIP

(post #76)  
[āœ“] Events [The Crew and Members own Events]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 129 130 131 132 133 134 ... 216 217 218 219 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games