Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Naruto Guild
A joined Naruto RP: Kage's Dream &amp; A.N.B.U Chronicles. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 129 130 131 132 133 134 ... 256 257 258 259 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kai Hyugiha

PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2005 3:44 am

Silly Genji
The_Last_PlainsWalker
Kai Hyugiha
The_Last_PlainsWalker
"I thought that the Hokage might have put some restrictions on the examiners or something." Rio said in amazement. "But now that you mention it, my father did say i had a God-father that was an Uchiha, but he said he thought you were dead, as he couldn't find you after the incident."
"I was buried under half a ton of wood after my jutsu practice got a little crazy. And the examiners do have right to kill if they are given reason."
"I guess I'm lucky then aren't I?" said Rio, "course i don't die easily as it is."

From a distance (50 yards), Bakuryu and Reena watched. "what is he saying?" Reena whispered. "He's saying that Rio is his god-child," Bakuryu said as he saw the echo's and reflections of sound coming from Kai through his Mangetsugans, and interperited them. "Why do things always get more complicated instead of less?" Bakuryu sighed as he asked the retorical question.

[[g2g play Halo]]
A blur zoomed straight past Bakuryu and Reena, headed straight for Kai and Rio.
Kyouryoku, dressed as before, all in black with his head-band tied around his eyes, reached Kai and Rio within a few seconds. He snapped around and grabbed Rio's head, pulled it back and threw it to the ground. With his free hand he started a string of hand-seals.
"Rei Kekki no jutsu" He whispered. The effects were zilch. None could be seen. He then threw a kick for Kai's face...
"You're to soft... These are the Hokage's orders" Kyouryoku said.
Kai used kawarini replacing himself with a pile of dirt. Kai grabbed Rio and performed kawarini again making them disappear in a cloud of smoke after replacing them with two boulders.
PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2005 6:48 am

Silly Genji
(( mad Can you see I'm trying to end this? This is going nowhere so...)) Senji took a step back, and thrusted a chakra infested palm into Kenji's chest. Suddenly a little girl swept up from above.
"You didn't kill him?" She said.
"No. Its unnecessary, Akane," Senji replied.
With that, they escaped within the trees, heading back to the hidden clan.

(Yeah.... at the moment I am so bored... here comes it comes...)

Kenji was struck hard and was knocked out.... but within minutes of being unconscious, electrical bolts and static started to sound and flicker. Then, the head of the lightening dragon formed on the open palm of Kenji's hand and then the whole left arm buzzed lively; electrical static flickering faster...

In that instant, the bolts of electricity flowed to Kenji's entire body, 'energizing' him awake. When Kenji began to move and come around, the head of the dragon on his left palm, disappeared... something woke Kenji up...

(Bleh...)

lKiCk-l

liz_bliz_inc

PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2005 9:01 am

[[how the hell am i spose'd to respond to that!?]]
PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2005 11:16 am

Soon Sabu reached his destination. The blaze around the pillar was fierce, but to him is wasn't bad. He crossed his arms and covered his face. Taking a deep breath he ran and jumped through the barrier. He was only in the fire for a few minutes, but his body temperature rose dangerously high. Though he was unharmed, the heated air made it extremly hard to breathe. In the small space of heated air remained between the fire and the pillar, Sabu stuck the kunai to it just before he passed out.

Dragon Sneeze

Aged Bunny

GaleTheWolfMaxwell

PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2005 12:26 pm

((Sorry everyone I haven't been on much, so busy with trying to get some things done and also finish up posting my ANBU images with other stuff from FAnime and all. I'll try and be on more soon, promise!))

Shin was busy for awhile after he had woken up from his long sleep in Kenji's.....bed. ((wasn't his bed or another bed?...forgot))

"Well, I think I should *strechtes with a yawn* exercise and try and figure somethings out."

Shin walked out and started to jog some what. His jog being semi long and then going and training with the whole chakra molding and such. He only knew a few training exercises but he did not complain.
PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2005 12:54 pm

Iris and Chyio had finally made it to the shop the Chyio's crane summon had pointed out, and wlked in looking for a cane.

liz_bliz_inc

Trowa The Fearless

PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2005 1:21 pm

Nitroxic 4jer
"Well I better not interfere with this fight..." Hytoshi says. ((Whats the next pillar anyways?))

Yoshi and Yamata found Urasuke, then proceded to take him to find Hytoshi. Upon finding Hytoshi, Yoshi said, "Hey, Hytoshi, can we have a word with you?"
PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2005 7:31 pm

Trowa The Fearless
Nitroxic 4jer
"Well I better not interfere with this fight..." Hytoshi says. ((Whats the next pillar anyways?))

Yoshi and Yamata found Urasuke, then proceded to take him to find Hytoshi. Upon finding Hytoshi, Yoshi said, "Hey, Hytoshi, can we have a word with you?"
"Yea, sure. Is something wrong?" he replies while walking away from the fight.

m00nPanda

Silly Genji

700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2005 3:46 am

Kai Hyugiha
Silly Genji
The_Last_PlainsWalker
Kai Hyugiha
The_Last_PlainsWalker
"I thought that the Hokage might have put some restrictions on the examiners or something." Rio said in amazement. "But now that you mention it, my father did say i had a God-father that was an Uchiha, but he said he thought you were dead, as he couldn't find you after the incident."
"I was buried under half a ton of wood after my jutsu practice got a little crazy. And the examiners do have right to kill if they are given reason."
"I guess I'm lucky then aren't I?" said Rio, "course i don't die easily as it is."

From a distance (50 yards), Bakuryu and Reena watched. "what is he saying?" Reena whispered. "He's saying that Rio is his god-child," Bakuryu said as he saw the echo's and reflections of sound coming from Kai through his Mangetsugans, and interperited them. "Why do things always get more complicated instead of less?" Bakuryu sighed as he asked the retorical question.

[[g2g play Halo]]
Kyouryoku, dressed as before, all in black with his head-band tied around his eyes, reached Kai and Rio within a few seconds. He snapped around and grabbed Rio's head, pulled it back and threw it to the ground. With his free hand he started a string of hand-seals.
"Rei Kekki no jutsu" He whispered. The effects were zilch. None could be seen. He then threw a kick for Kai's face...
Kai used kawarini replacing himself with a pile of dirt. Kai grabbed Rio and performed kawarini again making them disappear in a cloud of smoke after replacing them with two boulders.
Kyouryoku started a string of handseals, however, a crow cawed out to him.
"Very well," he said as he vanished.
((Lets all be friends 3nodding ))
PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2005 5:07 am

Silly Genji
Kai Hyugiha
Silly Genji
The_Last_PlainsWalker
Kai Hyugiha
The_Last_PlainsWalker

[[g2g play Halo]]
((Good. 3nodding Or are you planning something. Your so random it's confusing.))

Kai Hyugiha

Silly Genji

700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2005 11:07 am

Kai Hyugiha
Silly Genji
Kai Hyugiha
Silly Genji
The_Last_PlainsWalker
Kai Hyugiha
The_Last_PlainsWalker

[[g2g play Halo]]
((Good. 3nodding Or are you planning something. Your so random it's confusing.))
rolleyes
PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2005 11:45 am

Hei drew back, kunai in hand.
"Damn, Dragon!" He said as he dodged an incoming ball of fire... The dragon sneezed once again, firing another peice of flaming snot towards Hei.

Silly Genji

700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Dragon Sneeze

Aged Bunny

PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2005 12:03 pm

Masayuki skidded to a halt. The pillar was gone and destruction was strewn about. What had happened here?
PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2005 1:16 pm

Dragon Sneeze
Masayuki skidded to a halt. The pillar was gone and destruction was strewn about. What had happened here?
Hei sensed something from above, after he dodged some flaming snot, he looked up to see a gigantic pilliar falling towards him.
"s**t, today isn't my day!" He said while he leapt into a bush. The pillar landed with a crash. Hei used it as cover. Something caught his eye, there was something engraved on the pillar.

I shall flee as the de**n appr****es, I sh*ll flee as the earth and plan* r*es**, I shall bring terror on th**e of ***** origin

"How, n00bish, Its faded!"

Silly Genji

700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Kai Hyugiha

PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2005 1:52 pm

((Genji I don't know if I should be flattered or insulted that you quoted me in your sig. Confusing as always.))
Naruto Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 129 130 131 132 133 134 ... 256 257 258 259 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games