Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wolves Of The Wind

Back to Guilds

Sandbox Style Wolf roleplaying. 

Tags: Wolves, Wolf, Roleplay, Family, Wind 

Reply </~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>
The River/Waterfalls Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 129 130 131 132 133 134 ... 160 161 162 163 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nutella Mocha

PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 7:06 pm
Sora trotted slowly down the dirt path. Her crimson eyes glowing from the moonlight's reflection. She stopped short when a familiar scent reached her black nose. Her eyes widened as soon as she remebered who it was, "Almirrah!" She said to herself as she began to walk quickly to where the scent was coming from.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 7:11 pm
A sudden breeze swept through the air.
Almirrah lifted her head, her eyes closed, allowing the air to make its way through her fur and face. Her bat-like ears, tainted with permanent blood-like markings, fell back against the wind, and she took a deep breath of the air.
Then, her ears shot back up, and she looked around.. her senses alert.
She had caught a familiar scent..
Sora..

applz

Nutella Mocha

PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 7:15 pm
Sora quickened her pace tills she saw her friend. Smiling happily she rushes to her side, "Almirrah!"

PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 7:18 pm
Almirrah grinned, stepping down from the rock she had been sitting on to greet her friend.
'Sora.. what a pleasure to see you', she answered in reply. She felt excited to finally meet a familiar face since she had returned.

applz

Nutella Mocha

PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 7:22 pm
Sora smiled warmly, eyes filling with happiness. "It is great to see you again as well!" She was getting excited too. "Where have you been all this time?" She asked slowly and softly, hoping Almirrah would answer her question. For, she did not know if anything bad happened to her friend while she was gone.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 7:29 pm
Almirrah took a quick glance into the past, and then replied..
'I have been in search of two demons that go by the names Krad and Malequer. I havent had much luck in finding them.. though my journey has led me back here, where I am willing to stay until I hear of them again'

She looked at the ground, feeling as if she had failed to protect her friends.. the only beings that were like a family to her.
'Im sorry that I left you.. and all the others. Are they alright?' she asked.

((i have to leave soon, i'll stay on for a little longer))

applz

Nutella Mocha

PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 7:37 pm
Sora nodded, glad to see her friend was alright. "Everybody is fine! We got some new wolves here and there, and Slighter still lazy and clumsly as heck.." She replied chuckling. "Don't worry about us Almirrah, we were very worried about you. ,will be happy to hear about your safe return."

((Alright.))

PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 7:46 pm
Almirrah nodded her head, grinning again.
'Glad to know everyone is alright. And really.. you shouldnt be worried about me, I do fine.. as my kind go' she said with a soft laugh.
Almirrah walked to the water and stepped in, her presence frightening the fish ((there are fish.. right? lol xD)) slightly so that they swam away immediately. She cooled her paws in the water, listening to the soothing crashes of the waterfall.

((okies, imma have to go now. i'll come back tomorrow ^^ bye))

applz

applz

PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2007 2:51 pm
Kalten awoke to the sound of birds chirping chaotic melodies through the morning sky.
He was quite a long distance away from his home, where the waterfall was, and he wondered whether or not he should return and see if things had changed.
Kalten sat by a tiny flowing creek of water, watching as the water flowed in its own path into the distance. He wished he knew what path he should follow, and what his purpose was in this life. His past was clouded with shadows and the prophecy that had been placed upon his family.. the prophecy that had torn his family apart, and caused much suffering.
He sunk down to the ground, resting his head on his front paws and thinking of the past.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2007 5:19 pm
All of a sudden Pup runs past Sora "Remember me? I'm the pup at the hot springs who walked on the see-through stuff. Sora don't you remember?" He starts running around on the water. " By the way my name's Pup!!!" He lies down on the water. "This stuff is wierd!!"  

Wolf Hakino

Keara Linate Sivenate

PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 10:04 pm
Keara walked to the waterfalls, moving slowly as she did.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 10:13 pm
Slighter was laying down on top of the main waterfall, His smell was being drowned out by the water but he could clearly be seen by anybody.

Slighter
Captain

Keara Linate Sivenate

PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 10:16 pm
Keara wasn't paying attention and briefly glanced around. Not seeing him she took on her human form and slipped into the water to take a cool bath.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 10:18 pm
Slighter heard someone climb into the water and opened his eyes to see keara, he didn't do anything but watched her.

Slighter
Captain

Keara Linate Sivenate

PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 10:21 pm
Keara took her hair out of the pony tail she had it in and sunk beneath the water. As she came back up her clothes seemed to disappear and reappear on the bank. She relaxed in the water near the waterfall, the air bubbles shielding her body from anyone's view.  
</~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 129 130 131 132 133 134 ... 160 161 162 163 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games