Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Art / Writing show and exchange!
!~ THE MOST SEXY FURS EVER~! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 129 130 131 132 133 134 ... 434 435 436 437 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TheDisreputableDog

PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2005 4:11 pm

More from Oekaki Central.
User Image
^ This one is probably more cute than sexy but I think she's neat. By wayah.
User Image
It's a lemur!! whee By silvan.
PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2005 4:12 pm

sedrik liann
annnd here's the one alex did for me on his computer ^^
User Image

Your friend Alex is pretty damn good...
He should be aking money with that art...If he isn't...TELL HIM TOO. Because he can! And the ability to make money off talent SHOULD NOT BE WASTED!!!!

Mongler Of Cocks

TheDisreputableDog

PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2005 4:14 pm

More from Oekaki Central.
User Image
By Blade Malfoy. He's an Egyptian...something. sweatdrop
User Image
By Suith. He's a kudu. whee
PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2005 4:16 pm

TheDisreputableDog
Some wolfies from Oekaki Central. 3nodding
User Image
By Yaoi-Bear.
User Image
By E.C.

heart

KatsumiPanda111

TheDisreputableDog

PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2005 4:16 pm

Okay, last one. Still from Oekaki Central.
User Image
I don't remember what he is, but Yaoi-Bear drew him.
PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2005 4:45 pm

stoarm_fox
omg i love the comission sakii did for me! , iam jus so over the topley in love with it ( i ts my favriot one ive ever gotten done for me )

but it cant fit in my sig...

can some one help me out? i need to make it smaller so it can fit in my sig and i can show everyone .

( also , just so you all know ... a friend of mine named dimitre is an increadible anime/furry artist, i mean he can draw stuff that looks like its strait out of some of the highest quality anime around! .... and hes drawing some yiffy pics of me redface heart , hes drarwing 3 yiffy pics of me , and hes drawing a few clean ones as well... cant wait for you all to see theam, they should be up on the tenth of september ... and if ya want um just send me a pm then ^^ , i will post when i have theam ^^ ) heart

heart blaugh yiffyness! And I'm sorry to make it soo big sweatdrop I did'nt mean to ^_^

Sakiimi

stoarm_fox

PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2005 5:01 pm

Sakiimi
stoarm_fox
omg i love the comission sakii did for me! , iam jus so over the topley in love with it ( i ts my favriot one ive ever gotten done for me )

can some one help me out? i need to make it smaller so it can fit in my sig and i can show everyone .

( also , just so you all know ... a friend of mine named dimitre is an increadible anime/furry artist, i mean he can draw stuff that looks like its strait out of some of the highest quality anime around! .... and hes drawing some yiffy pics of me redface heart , hes drarwing 3 yiffy pics of me , and hes drawing a few clean ones as well... cant wait for you all to see theam, they should be up on the tenth of september ... and if ya want um just send me a pm then ^^ , i will post when i have theam ^^ ) heart

heart blaugh yiffyness! And I'm sorry to make it soo big sweatdrop I did'nt mean to ^_^
*glomps her* dont be sakii ^^ i wanted it big, i just wanted a small copy as well for my sig ^^ but i want a big copy as well ^^
PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2005 5:06 pm

stoarm_fox
Sakiimi
stoarm_fox

*glomps her* dont be sakii ^^ i wanted it big, i just wanted a small copy as well for my sig ^^ but i want a big copy as well ^^

I'm glad you liked it! I was suddenly enspired to draw a male... and I could think of ALMOST no other I wanted to draw at the time 4laugh

Sakiimi

stoarm_fox

PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2005 5:08 pm

Sakiimi
stoarm_fox
Sakiimi
stoarm_fox

I'm glad you liked it! I was suddenly enspired to draw a male... and I could think of ALMOST no other I wanted to draw at the time 4laugh
* blushes* wow, iam honered sakii ^^ ( and this is so my favriot pic ive ever gotten done of me ^^ ) sir mikis is nice... but it makes me look bigger then i really am ^^

( when i say bigger i mean in my bodey size cuz i look like a foot ball player in the sir miki pic)
PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2005 5:18 pm

stoarm_fox
Sakiimi
stoarm_fox
Sakiimi
stoarm_fox

* blushes* wow, iam honered sakii ^^ ( and this is so my favriot pic ive ever gotten done of me ^^ ) sir mikis is nice... but it makes me look bigger then i really am ^^

( when i say bigger i mean in my bodey size cuz i look like a foot ball player in the sir miki pic)

LOL you do look mighty buff there ^_^ It's still rather cute though! heart

Sakiimi

sedrik liann

PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2005 5:18 pm

-walks in out of breath- ok, so maybe running was a bad idea
PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2005 7:33 pm

TheDisreputableDog
User Image
By Yaoi-Bear.
User Image
By E.C.

::droooool::
could someone PM me the link to the off-site forum..please ::begs::

Jake Jeckal

Sakiimi

PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2005 7:57 pm

Jake Jeckal
TheDisreputableDog
User Image
By Yaoi-Bear.
User Image
By E.C.

::droooool::
could someone PM me the link to the off-site forum..please ::begs::

^_^ the first one is rather hawt... lovely n** rings the second one... has a nice butt but is RATHER creepy rofl
PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2005 8:03 pm

omg...the second one is quite hot....but the first one looks lonely..<.<...>.>..ill go with him first...::takes him into a quiet room::

Jake Jeckal

Sakiimi

PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2005 8:09 pm

Jake Jeckal
omg...the second one is quite hot....but the first one looks lonely..<.<...>.>..ill go with him first...::takes him into a quiet room::

ninja OH NOS! now I'm all alone! crying
Art / Writing show and exchange!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 129 130 131 132 133 134 ... 434 435 436 437 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games