Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 13 Directory (Tell us a bit about yourself!)
Get to Know the Members! (Old) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 129 130 131 132 133 134 ... 187 188 189 190 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

LucTheWindMaster

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2007 11:40 am
Hello~!

I'm Luc. Ignore the long name; some douchebag took just 'Luc' and has never signed on even once crying

I've been roleplaying for a while... 6 years or so? It doesn't matter, since I still suck 3nodding I'm 17 going on 3, got into college the other day, er... ... I currently reside in the greatest city in the world... Guantanamo Bay! Just kidding, I'm from New York City.

I'm currently dodging my rabid fanfic fans. I haven't updated in three years and I'm still getting hate mail to finish the story... sweatdrop

I like any type of music, so if you want to talk about a band or something, I'll talk! smile  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2007 4:53 pm
Hello everyone. I'm rather new at RP threads. I'm interested in improving my skill at it, and having some fun. ^.^  

Angel Spirit Girl

Heavenly Seraph

43,325 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Protector of Cuteness 150

Krystale_Rayne

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2007 8:38 am
Hi hi <3
I'm new... well not REALLY new, but new enough I guess since this is my first post. Just wanted to say hi before I go and browse around the forums to see if I can find something that might catch my attention. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2007 6:12 pm

Hola! the name is Rixaka, but you can call me Rix for short wink Nice to meet cha^_

ST4RCASM

Benevolent Liege

14,165 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Popular Thread 100

ello3885

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2007 6:24 pm
Heya. My name is Ryan, i havnt been an active member on Gaia for about a year. My typing has turned to crud but i manage to get some of this rust off. Im English! So the times people are on are really inconveniant but hey, i dont really mind.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2007 2:25 pm
Hi there!

My friends call me Kai, and I hope to get along just fine. I love to rp and indeed am an andventurer from the core. smile
Nice to meet you all.
Im usually around so if you wanna talk, go ahead, I'll read. Pm or Mess i'll get back to you.  

Kittenkai

Dictatortot

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2007 8:23 pm
Hello, 'tot here. My real name is Peter, and I love to RP in all ways, though I haven't ever had the chance to LARP... But I'll try any setting or style of play. Admittedly, ranting is a bit of a problem for me, but only when I see something that is greviously wrong, like people typing by sitting on their keyboards repeatedly. Anyways, I'm 16 and am currently working on Shadow of the Colossus on my PS2. I'm going to start in the guild for real this time.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2007 5:43 pm
hi i'm femaleodd, my reall name is Bethani though. i'm a very odd person. i'm 16 and i've only RPed like once or twice. so i don't know how to RP very well. but i'm looking forward to learning. and i joined a while ago i just haven't posted anything.  

femaleodd

Lana of Krynn

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2007 6:16 pm
Hi everyone. I'm Lana, but my real name's Kali. I'm...strange. That's the only way I can put it. I'll do something random occasionally.I've roleplayed a lot, though I haven't done much recently.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2007 6:34 pm
I'm the PBL, I admin a guild and a non-gaia forum, I like to think of myself as an experienced roleplayer, and--you can quote me on this--I kick mad arse.  

The Pink Bagel Lord

The Marquise

Dapper Noob

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2007 8:52 pm
Hello everybody.
My name is Luxaky (On the internets), but you can call me Q.
I used to role play when I was 11 or so, but I stopped for some reason.
I'm now trying to get back into it.
I'm 14 years old. (But I'll be 15 by next week.)
I'm hoping that I'll get along with you guys and such.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2007 5:04 pm
Okay, well recently I haven't been on...actualy it's been about half a year...I haven't been on for quite a bit anyways. I use to run night out on the town, which got a SDRP award before my computer blew up...so I'm hoping to start up another rp that's very different from The night out on the town(for those of you that remember) but it's still gonna be a familiar style, only with a galaxy's worth of new resolve, and Idea's. I guess nobody here would remember me, except posibly penden...My new RP it gonna be started up friday at around 3:30pm or so, so you can check it out then, it's gonna be called..."One second equals one-thousand years" so you know, if you're looking for something fun and a bit strange go ahead and check it out in the main forumn.  

Currupted Dart

Currupted Dart

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2007 5:53 pm
Pm me now to ask about info for joining now so I can send you the storyline and you can have your character already there when it starts, so that way you're ahead of everyone else.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 6:15 am
Hi im chris >.<  

iChaosLod

iShadow Kissed

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2007 8:10 pm
Lol, wow.

Ok, I'm not a newbie to this guild

I've been here

Quitted

Then came back..

But yea

I'm Danielle

Call me Dani, Shadow, Kiwi, I could careless

I'm fifteen

Just turned that number. xD

13 Directory (Tell us a bit about yourself!)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 129 130 131 132 133 134 ... 187 188 189 190 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games