Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Naruto Guild
KONOHA NINJA ACADEMY Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 129 130 131 132 133 134 ... 188 189 190 191 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

I~am~Angelique

PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2005 8:11 pm
yeh i am whee !!! but don't tell anyone...they might make fun of me..yeh, my cousin Lee has been helping me with my taijutsu! 3nodding  
PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2005 8:14 pm
secrets safe with me... whee psst, next time your near Lee cut a peice of his hair and put it in baggy and give it too me^-^. lol

-finishes Min's hands- there...  

Polio

Friendly Kitten

10,400 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Cat Fancier 100

I~am~Angelique

PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2005 8:15 pm
thanks! well i need to go get some sustanance! so of to Ihop!! and i will be sure to get some of Lee's hair for you!  
PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2005 8:17 pm
thanks whee well i g2g

-looks around the messed up room.- i wonder if sensei will get mad. byes -waves and smiles then jumps out of a window and onto the roof-  

Polio

Friendly Kitten

10,400 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100

I~am~Angelique

PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2005 8:19 pm
later Polio! *looks around classroom* yikes...better leave before sensei sees this. *leaves quickly through door and out a window down the hall*  
PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2005 9:11 pm
*walks into class*
*sees mess*
"Crap, I just know that myself, being the peasant I am, is gonna be blamed for this..."  

Windblade

RavenCpu

PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2005 9:16 pm
walks into the classroom

. . . eek

WHAT HAPPENED IN HERE!?! Windblade!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  
PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2005 10:26 pm
*walks into doorway of classroom and sees sensei* "uh-oh" *turns to runaway*  

I~am~Angelique

RavenCpu

PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2005 6:06 am
Mini_Beast

appears in front of Mini

Hrm.... you look like you know what happened in here . . . Talk!  
PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2005 10:27 am
RavenCpu
walks into the classroom

. . . eek

WHAT HAPPENED IN HERE!?! Windblade!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"Knew it..." crying
*is posting form school wink bye til later*  

Windblade

RavenCpu

PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2005 1:29 pm
Lesson 18

Advanced chakra training:

Chakra (also known as Chi & Ki) is everything for a ninja who wants to perform any abilities and techniques (jutsu). Although Chakra is a very important element in the performance of a shinobi, the exceptions to this statement are absolute Taijutsu users, who require only high stamina to perform their amazingly powerful strikes as they are a melee type of fighter. The only time a Taijutsu user may need Chakra is to boost their overall strength and speed exponentially. This is why every shinobi, regardless of their origin, must discipline themselves into vigorous training. They must learn how to increase their Chakra capacity, and learn how to control their extraction of it effectively.

By enduring physical training, one can develop the intensity and strength of the body, and make it possible to endure more pressure & strain. The physical training will also increase stamina, which is where Chakra derives from. The more Chakra that is used up, the less energy that the body has available to carry out regular actions. Therefore, the body will start to wear out and be exhausted. By undergoing mental training and meditation, spiritual energy will be able to blend and combine more efficiently and improve the ability to concentrate it. Life is the essence which allows for existence. Our spirit is the inner-force that gives us strength of mind. The body sustains vitality and power. It is the combination of all of this that creates Chakra, more commonly referred to as the melding of body and spirit. Chakra IS a shinobi's life-force and is used as energy in the body. Every Jutsu available uses a certain amount of Chakra, some Jutsus requiring more amounts than others. If Chakra were to be used ineffectively or entirely, a shinobi will either black out or even die. That is why training is so essential as a shinobi.

There are two primary types of Chakra. First there is the standard 'blue flame' Chakra which is what every shinobi possess and uses for their techniques. But, there is also the 'red flame' Chakra which only Naruto himself possesses (even though Naruto uses also the standard blue). This red Chakra is the result of the contained Kyubi (Nine-Tails Demon) inside of him which grants Naruto his high level of stamina, increased strength, almost limitless amounts of Chakra, and his passive healing. For this type of Chakra, Naruto can only use it in times of danger of his own life or when his emotions run high. Special training from Jiraiya (more commonly known as Ero-Sennin) allowed Naruto to better harness this incredible Chakra and prevented himself from being possessed by the evil spirit of the Nine-Tails and becoming out of control whenever he was to use the incredible power.

Aside from the types of Chakra, they can also be classified into element groups. Most Jutsus have obvious elements present in them (such as the Karyuu Endan; Fire Dragon Flame Missile, or the Suijinheki; Water Wall), and depending on the type of Jutsu used, as well as the type of element involved, the amount of Chakra that is consumed and discharged is different. There are 5 main elements of Jutsu: Earth (Doton), Fire (Katon), Lightning (Raiton), Water (Suiton), and Wind (Fuuton).

The usage of Chakra is not that complicated to understand, but at the same time is not that easy to perform (especially for higher-end Jutsus). Channelling Chakra is just as important as building up its capacity, but the release is just as necessary. Concentrating Chakra is essential when performing Jutsus. Using the right amount of Chakra will result in a more effective Jutsu used as well as an increase in agility and strength if channelled in substantial amounts to specific areas. But, improperly channelling it results in an ineffective technique and wasted Chakra, which in turn diminishes stamina and affects the overall performance of a shinobi. There are various ways to refine the amounts of Chakra that can be channelled through different methods of training. The more well known methods are by tree walking (Kinobori) and water walking (Suijyo Hokou). Both types of training focus on the build-up of Chakra at the feet. Gaining just the right amount allows for a shinobi to walk and run up a tree, or to travel atop bodies of water as if it was solid ground.

In order to obtain Chakra, it must first be melded within the body of the shinobi. As previously mentioned, this is the combining of the body and spirit. The combining of where body and mind is done, as well as the center origin of the Chakra, is referred to as the main flame (which is found at the abdomen/middle section of the body). From there, the Chakra is extracted through the Tenketsus by focusing, and then directed to the body part where it is required where it can improve the abilities and performance of that particular area. Hand seals are performed to then release the amounts of Chakra in the form of a fierce attack or a special ability/technique.

Tenketsus can be better known as the exit points or pressure points of the Chakra. This is important to know because the Tenketsus are what control the flow of the Chakra (as well as the Gates, explained later). There are 361 of the Tenketsus, all located above the Inner Coil System, and which are all the size no larger than a skin pore. By depressing these points and applying pressure, a Tenketsu can be sealed. Sealing the point results in the decreased efficiency of Chakra passing through and more than likely, cease-flow of the Chakra.

Next, The 8 Celestial Gates of Chakra. The Gates are in relation to the Inner Coils System. Chakra flows through the Coil System to all points of the body and in large amounts. To control this large flow of Chakra, there must be larger restraints to keep the flow balanced, much larger than that of the Tenketsus. These Chakra restraints are called the Celestial Gates (or the Hachimon-Tonkou). As mentioned, there are 8 of them to keep the Chakra in check. Having no control over the Chakra flow and having the surge flow through the body is very risky and life-threatening, but it also makes the person much more stronger at the expense of their physical well-being. It is possible to obtain power a thousand times stronger than normal, even stronger than a Hokage, but only for a certain period of time. If a person were to do such a thing, it almost ensures death, if not critical damage to the body. The 8 Celestial Gates can be affilated more with users of the Taijustsu style.There are certain Jutsus that can open up the Gates, and by doing so, can have different effects on the body. For example, removing the first gate, the Initial Gate (Kai-mon) removes the limits in the brain as to how far a person can push their muscles. Opening the second gate, the Heal Gate (Kyu-mon) can increase the body's energy unnaturally. A perfect example ofthe release of limitations of the Gates is Rock Lee and his forbidden ability, the Lotus (Renge). The 8 Celestial Gates are as follows:

1. Initial Gate (Kai-mon)
2. Heal Gate (Kyu-mon)
3. Life Gate (Sei-mon)
4. Harm/Wound Gate (Sho-mon)
5. Limit/Forest Gate (To-mon)
6. View Gate (Kei-mon)
7. Wonder Gate (Kyo-mon)
8. Death Gate (Shi-mon)  
PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2005 1:59 pm
RavenCpu
Mini_Beast

appears in front of Mini

Hrm.... you look like you know what happened in here . . . Talk!

Aha ha ha...um..I..um...tee hee...*cough cough* training...thats all...just training..ha ha..erm.. sweatdrop  

I~am~Angelique

Polio

Friendly Kitten

10,400 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2005 2:34 pm
-walks to the classroom and stops seeing Raven and Mini. Suddenly turns on her heel walking back the way she came-  
PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2005 4:22 pm
Lesson 18 r0x0rz mai b0x0rz!!!

>_>; sorry

Anyway, send me 17 please Sensei blaugh

Be back later all 3nodding  

Windblade

Invertedk

PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2005 5:51 pm
*walks in* hello is this the konoha ninjutsu academy? i am naruto4440 from hikarigakure across the small sea that is next to the cloud country. i know our vilages have not been in contact for many years but i have come to these lands and my allies lands hoping to learn of other ninja techniques. i wear no headband because i shall be learning from as many villages as i can so i will be an academy student. please teach me the ninjutsu arts of konoha sensei *bows* lead and i shall follow, speak and i shall listen *gets up* so will you teach me?

(read my thread to learn about hikarigakure and all of its neighboring lands)  
Naruto Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 129 130 131 132 133 134 ... 188 189 190 191 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games