Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wolves Of The Wind

Back to Guilds

Sandbox Style Wolf roleplaying. 

Tags: Wolves, Wolf, Roleplay, Family, Wind 

Reply </~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>
The den Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 129 130 131 132 133 134 ... 148 149 150 151 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

NamiSan92

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 7:01 pm
(( It's ok^^ ))
Huyanna sighed, and looked at Sora as she spoke... Huyanna noticed that she was worried, so she said " I think he'll be ok... " Huyanna noticed the metal around Pup's leg, and began to feel worried herself. As she looked at Pup she thought about something, and wondered...

Alue looked at Kren, and said " I hope he'll be ok... I'm not sure though... " She looked at Huyanna, as she talked with Sora. She sighed, and looked at Pup, as she layed there...

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 1:47 pm
"Please...Please...Pup...Be alright...."  

Mazarith Firin

Wolf Hakino

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 7:52 am
The metal turned a dark green and dark vines came out of the ground. They grabbed pups leg and fully healed it and then dissapeared. Pup woke up. "Huh? Oh. Morning Kren!"  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 3:06 pm
"Hi...Sorry I hurt you. I didn't mean to."  

Mazarith Firin

Wolf Hakino

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 3:08 pm
"Oh." Pup thought for a moment. "Why did you anyway? It made me angry." The metal flashed dark green and then normal again.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 6:22 pm
Huyanna was starting to get curious about the metal... She watched as it glowed... She noticed it was affected by Pup's emotions, but didn't know why... She looked at Pup, and smiled " I'm glad your alright... " She turned back to her wolf form, and sat down.

Alue was happy that Pup was ok, but just like Huyanna was curious about the metal... She sighed, and said " Well I'm going ot go for a walk... " as Aleu got up she smiled at Pup, and Kren. She started walking towards the forset, and then disapeard into the shadows of the forest...  

NamiSan92

Mazarith Firin

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 2:22 pm
(Ya told me you properly used the words your and you're, you don't. You're okay, not your okay. Sorry, I've been on Steelsings.com a lot.)

"I was trying to get that darn demon metal off of you!"
His eyes flashed crimson.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 5:58 pm
Sage is confused.  

Death God Killer

Wealthy Sex Symbol

6,850 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Tycoon 200

Mazarith Firin

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 3:26 pm
[...]  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 3:57 pm
Pups eyes flashed black. "It doesn't WANT to come off." Vines grabbed Krens ankles. Pups eyes turned normal. "Huh! OOOOh! Whats that Kren?" They were tightening.  

Wolf Hakino

Mazarith Firin

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 4:05 pm
"That's something bad!!! I HATE OTOHIME!!! LOOK WHAT SHE DID TO YOU!!!!!"

(Gonna use a big bit of godmode. Please forgive me. It has to get somewhere, and the godmode's then gonna be denied by my own posting.)

Suddenly, the vines were carefully sliced off by air, then the metal came 99% of the way off.

It snapped back all the way on.

"DARN IT!!!"  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 4:09 pm
"Hmm. What happened?"  

Wolf Hakino

Mazarith Firin

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 4:46 pm
"I tried a safer way of getting that off and it almost worked!!! I GIVE UP!!!"

He had an unwolf-like scowl.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 7:16 pm
Huyanna just sat there watching them... She sighed, and when she saw the metal almost come off she got interested.... " What did you just you do make it do that? " Huyanna asked curiously.

NamiSan92

Mazarith Firin

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 2:21 pm
"A trick of mine. I cannot explain any further. The rest is for me to know and everybody else to never find out."  
</~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 129 130 131 132 133 134 ... 148 149 150 151 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games