Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wolves Of The Wind

Back to Guilds

Sandbox Style Wolf roleplaying. 

Tags: Wolves, Wolf, Roleplay, Family, Wind 

Reply </~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>
The forest Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 129 130 131 132 133 134 ... 225 226 227 228 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nutella Mocha

PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2006 10:00 am
{x}
Tumorias saw the purple wolf,then her eyes caught the white movement again,she ran faster as she tackled the purple she-wolf down and was hit by the white-wolf's attack....she was thrown off the purple-wolf.Tumorias's leg was bleeding staining her white and black fur,"You! Follow me before he attacks again!",Tumorias yelled as she got up.
{x}

PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2006 10:05 am
Ilaria was shocked, but followed the stranger's orders. She reared to leap forward and follow the wolf, trying to run as quickly as she was able to. She looked back to see who the other white wolf was, but could not recognize it.

applz

Nutella Mocha

PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2006 10:07 am
{x}
Tumorias growled as she gently nudged the she-wolf,"We need to hurry!and find my brother!"
{x}

PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2006 10:11 am
Ilaria was greatly confused at the situation. She nodded quickly.
'Yes, but where do you plan to go? Who are you.. and why did you protect me from that wolf?' she asked. She had many questions, but knew that asking them would be very abnoxious indeed. She continued to follow the wolf.

applz

Nutella Mocha

PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2006 10:18 am
'[x}
Tumorias looked at the she-wolf then behind them,
they had ran a couple of miles then she stopped running and looked at the she-wolf again."My name is Tumorias,but you can call me Tora,That wolf is a enemy of me and my brother and will kill anyone around us,unfortunatley it was you,and I don't know where I'm going,but I'm following my brother's scent...."Tumorias said as she looked around again."Maybe it would just be easier to howl..."
{x}

PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2006 10:23 am
Ilaria stopped then to take in several breaths. She sat down, looking behind to see if anyone was following them. 'Who is your brother?' she asked, looking to Tumorias. She did not knwo anyone that lived in these lands, but she grew ever curious. She wanted to help this wolf in her quest, for she knew she owed Tora her own life.

applz

Nutella Mocha

PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2006 10:25 am
{x}
"My brother is a huge black wolf,and his name is Hero...",Tumorias said quietly and lovingly,then she looked at the she-wolf,"I didn't catch your name.."
{x}

PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2006 10:29 am
'Oh! Forgive me.. I have forgotten to introduce myself' she said. 'My name is Ilaria...' she finished with a sigh. She had a sudden urge to explore, but knew that she should stay with Tora and help her.
'I do not know your brothers scent.. but is he far off?' she asked, thinking that it may be a good idea to howl... unless the call enters the wrong ears.

applz

Nutella Mocha

PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2006 10:32 am
{x}
Tumorias looked at Ilaria,"Nice to meet you Ilaria...",
then she looked away"I think I will howl...."
{x}

PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2006 10:37 am
Ilaria nodded, and then looked back towards the higher parts of the trees. She closed her eyes, waiting to hear if an answering howl would signal after Tumorias's.

applz

Nutella Mocha

PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2006 10:41 am
{x}
Tumorias took a deep breath then she lifted her nose to the sky and howled,hoping her beloved brother would answer

Hero was walking thourgh the forest till he heard the howl,he stopped immediatly and his eyes widened,regonizing the howl....he howled back and ran towards the call came from
{x}

PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2006 10:43 am
*kokucho walked out from behind a tree as a wolf howled*  

King_Wolff_Mustang

2,700 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Nutella Mocha

PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2006 10:46 am
{x}
Tumorias heard the responding howl as she grew excited,"He's coming!!",Tumorias mumbled happily

Hero ran faster as the scent of a familiar wolf kept racing to his nose
{x}

PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2006 11:27 am
*kokucho sighed*"no one will ever befriend a gay wolf i'm not normal"  

King_Wolff_Mustang

2,700 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Lazerwuf

3,950 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2006 11:54 am
*hearing kokucho's sigh Axel walks out from the forest and over to where kokucho is.* "what's wrong?"  
</~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 129 130 131 132 133 134 ... 225 226 227 228 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games