Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wolves Of The Wind

Back to Guilds

Sandbox Style Wolf roleplaying. 

Tags: Wolves, Wolf, Roleplay, Family, Wind 

Reply </~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>
The Mountain Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nutella Mocha

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 9:36 pm
++++Sora's eyes widned some as she looked at Slighter. Why the sudden seriousiness? Did she say something wrong? Not knowing how to reply back to this her side jerks a bit when he pokes her as her eyes avert away from Slighter. Trying to think of something to say back to him.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 9:42 pm
Slighter smiled and blinked once has he started to tickled her sides with all of his fingers, trying to make her laugh.

Slighter
Captain

Nutella Mocha

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 9:58 pm
++++Sora's eyes widened in shock as she ended up laughing. He got her, the perfect shot. Trying to get his hands away from her side she tries to talk between each fits of laughter. But, she couldn't.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 10:04 pm
Slighter kept tickling her for a minute, before he stopped, laughing himself has he looked at her, "Alright, I got that out of me now." he said has he stayed on top of her, but letting go of her.

Slighter
Captain

Nutella Mocha

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 10:12 pm
++++Sora stopped laughing when he was done tickling her, sighing in relief. "Thank God." She replied as she rested her arms over her stomach. Looking up at him she blinks for a second, "I forgot what started that..." She said trailing off amazed. Blinking again.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 10:16 pm
Slighter laughed and looked at her with a smile on his face, "Well, I believe it started when I poked you." he said has he got off of her and sighed.

Slighter
Captain

Nutella Mocha

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 10:28 pm
++++Sora layed on her back for a moment then sat up. Looking at him she was going to say something about his answer to her question but just ended up being quiet. Looking at her side, she rubs the side of her stomach, "Slighter, you got me good!" She said to him, as she rubbed her side a couple more times then looked at him, smiling some. Then she looked at a couple of strands of hair in her face. Blowing at it some she tries to get it out of her face, but it only returned, so she ended up tucking it behind her ear.

((Gah! Writer's block! ><;; ))

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 10:40 pm
((Your joking right?
xD))

Slighter looked at her and nodded with smiled while he scratched the back of his head, "I know I did, And I can do it all over again if you ever get me started." he said with a smirked. Slighter leaned backwards on his forearms has he looked up t the moon and the stars once again, 'So, what now?" he asked her has he yawned before he looked to his side at the lake past the forest.

Slighter
Captain

Nutella Mocha

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 10:52 pm
((No.. -mutters- ))

Sora shrugged as she looked at the lake as well. Her crimson eyes landing on the moonlit lake. Then getting an idea she stands and dusts herself off. Standing in front of Slighter she puts her hands on her knees and smiles, "How about we take a walk?" She asked holding her hand to help him up. It wasn't a great idea but, it was better than just sitting around and asking each other every 5 minutes what the should do next.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 11:00 pm
((Pretty big post, Your encouraging me to make bigger post.
xD))

Slighter looked up at her has she asked him if he wanted to go for a walk. Sighing and then looking down at the moons reflection in the, Slighter stood up using her hand she offered to him and and his free hand to push himself off the ground has he looked at her, "Sure, sounds good." He said with a smile on his face, still holding her hand without realizing it.

Slighter
Captain

Nutella Mocha

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 11:08 pm
((It's on! xD ))

The smile that was played across her lips was still plastered on her face as she watches him get up. Nodding, to his reply she looks around the clearing they were in. Wondering what direction they could go. While pondering on the same question, she does not realize that he is still holding her hand. Looking back at Slighter she shrugs, "I have no idea where we could go!" She scratches her cheek with her free hand, "So, is there any where special you want to go?"

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 11:16 pm
Slighter sighed and looked around some more as well has he threw his free hand into a random direction, "Over there!" He said without realizing where he pointed. Looking of towards where his finger was, slighter looked down at the lake again and smiled, "To the lake!" he said with a deep voice like you often hear hero's talk with. Looking at the ground slighter noticed a fox, running after a hair, the hair hopping around as if it was playing with the fox, not giving it a chance to catch it, "Eh, Funny." He said with a small chuckled has he slowly started to walk down towards the lake still holding on to her hand.

((Beat that!))

((xD))

Slighter
Captain

Nutella Mocha

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 11:30 pm
Sora watched him quietly as he looked around, and pointed in a random direction. Looking at where he pointed she saw the lake, she then smiled when he yelled, 'To the lake!' in a deep voice. Walking behind him she realizes thet they are still holding each other's hand. Blushing a bit she looks away and acts like she didn't take in any notice of it. Seeing the hare and fox, Sora laughs softly. "It looks like the rat is outwitting the cat." She said out randomly. She liked to say that, escpecially when a prey was out-smarting it's predator. Watching the fox and hare for a couple of more minutes she looks forward at Slighter's back and the back of his head then, she looks at their desination. The closer they got the bigger and more beautiful the lake got. Well, in her eyes anyways.

((Ha-Ha! ^^ ))

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2007 12:07 pm
He walked over to Sora and Slighter.

"Umm...Hello...My name is Kren."  

Mazarith Firin

Nutella Mocha

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 3:07 am
After walking for some time Hero and Liren finally came upon the mountain. Looking around Sora's familiar scent was strong. His hopes were lifted some. Hopefully she was here, looking at Liren he said, "We should seperate. . . one of us scout the Northern half and the other the South." He nodded, "What do you think?"

</~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games