Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wolves Of The Wind

Back to Guilds

Sandbox Style Wolf roleplaying. 

Tags: Wolves, Wolf, Roleplay, Family, Wind 

Reply </~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>
The Lakeshore Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 129 130 131 132 133 134 ... 137 138 139 140 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nutella Mocha

PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2007 9:36 pm
After a couple of minutes Hero comes back into the clearing in his human form sparkly clean. Grinning he says, "Now, what shall we do next?"

Sora just stared at him in shock, "How do you do that?!"

PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2007 9:36 pm
She watches the two and stretches.  

Keara Linate Sivenate

Nutella Mocha

PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2007 9:44 pm
Hero looks at her and bends over so his face is level with hers.. "2 reasons.." He looks around then whispers, "#1 It is a secret... #2, I'm just good like that." Then he laughed as he stood staright and started to walk off in a random direction.

"You BAKA!" Sora yelled after him annoyed. Then walked next to Keara. "Should we follow him?"

PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2007 9:48 pm
"Might as well.... someone should make sure he doesn't get himself lost." She watches him walking away.  

Keara Linate Sivenate

Nutella Mocha

PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2007 9:52 pm
Sora sighed, "Actually...I may have lived here longer but Hero actually knows the way around these lands better than me.."

Hero stopped walking and looked at the girls who were stillstanding. Wandering if they were going to come with him or not.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2007 9:55 pm
She smiles and says to Sora "I'll trust you on that." Takes a few steps towards Hero.  

Keara Linate Sivenate

Nutella Mocha

PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2007 9:57 pm
Sora smiled and followed Keara.

"You guys coming or not?" He asked bored.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2007 9:58 pm
"Oh hush, we're coming...." She smiled and walked next to Sora.  

Keara Linate Sivenate

Nutella Mocha

PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2007 10:05 pm
Hero just rolled his eyes and started to walk again.

Sora chuckled, "So.. what do you think of Hero so far?" She askes Keara silently. When Sora first met Hero that was when he was still in his shell, and he was cold-hearted. Well, he still is.. but not as much.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2007 10:09 pm
"He's okay.... He can play at least but I can tell by the look in his eyes that he has a wall around his heart." She whispered to Sora and then shook her head.  

Keara Linate Sivenate

Nutella Mocha

PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2007 10:12 pm
Sora sighed and nodded, "He does actually.." She looks at him, "A couple of other wolves and I knew him for almost a year.. and we still know nothing about his past."  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2007 10:14 pm
"Have you ever asked?" She watched Hero for any signs that he was able to hear them.  

Keara Linate Sivenate

Nutella Mocha

PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2007 10:16 pm
Sora nodded, "We've asked and gave him signals that we wanted to know more.. he just never gives any notice. He is one of the most confusing wolves I know."  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2007 10:18 pm
"Maybe he has some deep dark secret that he's embarrassed about. Like he has a love of tapioca pudding and secretly stuffs himself on it every night." She giggled a little and smiled.  

Keara Linate Sivenate

Nutella Mocha

PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2007 10:21 pm
Sora started to laugh, and was was interupted when,

Hero suddenly appeared behind them and put his arms around both of their shoulders, looking at him he askes, "What is so funny girls?"

</~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 129 130 131 132 133 134 ... 137 138 139 140 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games