Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The Official Australian Guild
GENERAL CHAT || Speak here. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 129 130 131 132 133 134 ... 664 665 666 667 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

StreekG

PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2005 9:09 pm
Delithraldur
WellzY
Delithraldur
Yeah, must have. I know someone who was going 170 in a 100 zone I think it was, and he got pulled over and the cops didn't have a gun, so they couldn't do anything. lol

What, so he wasn't fined simlpy because the officer didn't have a gun on him? I've never, ever heard of that happening. It shouldn't matter anyway, because the gun is never loaded, or at least by regulation it's not meant to be.
They didn't have a speed gun.

Well they can't do s**t then  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2005 9:10 pm
StreekG
Delithraldur
WellzY
Delithraldur
Yeah, must have. I know someone who was going 170 in a 100 zone I think it was, and he got pulled over and the cops didn't have a gun, so they couldn't do anything. lol

What, so he wasn't fined simlpy because the officer didn't have a gun on him? I've never, ever heard of that happening. It shouldn't matter anyway, because the gun is never loaded, or at least by regulation it's not meant to be.

Exactly, but it's funny cause he was going so much more then the speed limit, and he didn't get anything.  

Delithraldur

WellzY
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2005 9:10 pm
Delithraldur

Oh a Speed Gun, right that makse a crap-load more sense now. I dunno about other states, but there's this arch-way on the road to Ballarat which measures your speed as you go through, and puts it up on a display at the top of the arch as well. it's kind of... kinky?

Streek - I dunno, but they're not allowed to have them loaded. I assume they only are when they're called out to a situation that might need one, or... well I'm sure you could imagine something.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2005 9:14 pm
Delithraldur
StreekG
Delithraldur
WellzY
Delithraldur

Exactly, but it's funny cause he was going so much more then the speed limit, and he didn't get anything.

Yeah you'd be pissed off if you were the Cop

WellzY - That archway would be awesome, your just sitting in your car cruising along the speed limit and some guy flies past you under the arch and you look and its like 250k's or something, hehe  

StreekG

WellzY
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2005 9:16 pm
Yeah, because you can see it from a few metres back, so you can check what speed the cars in front of you are going. I havn't seen anything above about 120 though in a 110 zone, so not any serious speeding.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2005 9:19 pm
Until someone like me comes down there, and does it on purpose.  

Delithraldur

StreekG

PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2005 9:19 pm
WellzY
Yeah, because you can see it from a few metres back, so you can check what speed the cars in front of you are going. I havn't seen anything above about 120 though in a 110 zone, so not any serious speeding.

Still, its fun to see what speed people are going?  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2005 9:21 pm
Delithraldur

I'm sure many people have done it, I just havn't seen them. xd

They probably do it late at night when there aren't as many people around.  

WellzY
Crew

WellzY
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2005 9:23 pm
StreekG
Still, its fun to see what speed people are going?

Well... I suppose it's one of the more interesting things to see on your way to Ballarat.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2005 9:24 pm
WellzY
Delithraldur

it would be fun, make a video of various people speeding under it  

StreekG

WellzY
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2005 9:28 pm
StreekG

Oh, oh, and get their number plates as well, then you can sell it to the cops. xd  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2005 9:29 pm
StreekG
WellzY
Delithraldur

Sounds like a plan! 3nodding You're coming with me xd  

Delithraldur

StreekG

PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2005 9:33 pm
WellzY
StreekG

Oh, oh, and get their number plates as well, then you can sell it to the cops. xd

Hehe yeah you could, if you feel like being a b***h

Del: no worries, hehe

bbs guys  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2005 9:35 pm
StreekG
Hehe yeah you could, if you feel like being a b***h

bbs guys

You know I'm a b***h.

See you soon.  

WellzY
Crew

WellzY
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2005 9:45 pm
WellzY is going to be off now as well, but I don't know what time I'll be back. If not within an hour, then not for a few more hours.  
The Official Australian Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 129 130 131 132 133 134 ... 664 665 666 667 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games