Welcome to Gaia! ::

Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Back to Guilds

Reply Twilight Saga Roleplaying
Create Your Own Twilight Person!~BEING REVAMPED~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 129 130 131 132 133 134 ... 138 139 140 141 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you think I should revamp my other Rps?
  Yes
  No
View Results

Arriana_lynn

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 4:43 pm
"Cool. Coming Estelluna?" Arianna asked, turning around to look at Estelluna. Without waiting for an answer she headed to the office with Ona, knowing that Estelluna would most likely follow. "Hello, how may I help you?" the lady asked. "We're here for my friend Ona" Arianna replied. "Ok, if you'll just hang on a second" the woman said, rummaging around through stacks of paper. "Are you trying out for the play today Arianna?" the woman asked friendly as she searched. "Of course! I couldn't pass up this opportunity. I'm trying out for Sandy" Arianna said. "Well that's wonderful dear! Here we go Ona, here's all your things and I will write you a pass so that you can show Ona around for the day dear" the woman said. "Thanks" Arianna said kindly, taking the pass from her. Making sure that Ona had her stuff she asked her a question. "You got everything? Do you need anything else besides the schedule and that?"  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 5:19 pm
"I'm fine, thanks," she said. She stared at the piece of paper. One of the things she hated the most about being blind was that she couldn't read. She frowned, feeling frustration bubbling within her.  

U P H i G H onthe d L

Arriana_lynn

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 8:21 pm
(If you just list the classes off I can have Arianna read them)
"Do you want me to read them for you?" Arianna asked, leading her back outside.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 10:59 am
Ooc//

What classes are Arianna in?

U P H i G H onthe d L

Myakachii

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 4:06 pm
((OOC: Is it too late to join? ^w^))  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 8:28 pm
(Band, English, math, lunch, history, forensics and study hall. I think this is right, we never really mentioned classes)  

Arriana_lynn

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 9:30 pm
(It's never too late to join!)

Cya tried her best to control her expression, but of course Zane knew her better than that. "Will Karissa still want to see me?" she asked; the question was no longer whether they would go to school, but what would happen there. Zane took Cya's hands in his own, and very seriously said, "You two are still friends, you know. Friends fight. Normal friends, and even creatures like us, fight as easily as smiling or crying. So the other day? That meant nothing. Just go up to Karissa and act like nothing happened. See what happens then."

Cya tried her best to take Zane's reassurances to heart, but a small part of her couldn't help worrying that Karissa might be exactly the same as the last time she'd seen her - besides being red-eyed, fresh from a kill, Karissa had wanted nothing to do with Cya. To distract herself, quickly - because Cya knew herself too - Cya squeezed Zane's hand tighter and said, "We're running to school." Her tone brooked no disagreement. Usually they rode to school with her father, to maintain a semblance of human, but if they were careful they wouldn't be caught. They'd just have to change at the edge of the school's parking lot, at the very latest.

Karissa laughed. "You are so vain, my friend." Her laughter died off naturally, after a while, not because she'd grown uncomfortable with Rachel's presence. They sat together in silence as Rachel drove perfectly at speeds well over 100 km an hour, but then a strain did enter Karissa's body, making her sit straighter and practically vibrate in anticipation as they neared Forks High. Out of the corner of her vampiric peripheral vision, Karissa had seen two wolves jogging beside the highway. She only hoped they were Cya and Zane.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 10:15 am
Ooc//

Math, English, History, Lunch, Free Period (No elective), Forensics, and Study Hall.

Bic//

Ona nodded, looking embarrassed. "Erm... yeah," she said. "That would be great."

U P H i G H onthe d L

kanangirl123

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 1:31 pm
Rachel noticed Karissa tense, but chose not to comment on it. "What's our first class again?" She asked, to distract Karissa. "I feel like its been so long that we actually went to school and paid attention, that I have no idea what classes we're actually taking." She said, laughing lightly.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 3:56 pm
"Alrighty, there is Math, English, History, Lunch, Free Period (No elective), Forensics, and Study Hall" Arianna read off. We have English, lunch, foresics and study hall together" Arianna exclaimed excited.  

Arriana_lynn

U P H i G H onthe d L

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 3:58 pm
Ona smiled, somehow feeling the excitement radiating from Arianna. It was a tingly feeling, one that she rarely felt herself. "That's cool," she said. "Do you know where my first class is? Math, right?"  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 6:07 pm
"Yeah, come on. I'll get excused a few minutes before class ends so that I can meet up with you and I can show you to your next class. My teachers are all cool and plus I'm a straight A student... not that I'm bragging or anything" Arianna said, suddenly self concious.  

Arriana_lynn

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 10:28 pm
"Our first class is Math. Then I have Lit, after lunch Writing, and then my Advanced Placement English. Tomorrow, we'll both be in whatever electives you chose for this year, since I chose to cancel my study blocks and transfer into your classes." Karissa reminded Rachel pointedly. Though the vehicle they were in was fast, especially with Rachel driving, Karissa had lost sight of the wolves somewhere far ahead.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 3:07 pm
"Hrm." Thought Rachel quickly. "I seem to recall taking a writing class." She said. "My electives were Art, and Music." Said Rachel. "We can be study buddies." Said Rachel jokingly, turning to look at Karissa. "Whats wrong?" She asked curiously, seeing Karissa looking out the window.  

kanangirl123

Denki Nasu

PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 7:08 pm
(Hey guys I'm not bailing cause I want to, I just don't have internet as often.)

Estelluna looked down at the list, ''Great...Why did I want to go to school again?'' She chuckled to herself.  
Twilight Saga Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 129 130 131 132 133 134 ... 138 139 140 141 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games