Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:Naruto Fanclub:.

Back to Guilds

Tags: Naruto, Anime, Shippuden, Televison, Japan 

Reply Roleplay forum
Naruto RP-10 years later.... ((Now open!)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 129 130 131 132 133 134 ... 157 158 159 160 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Batjesusman

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 1:31 pm
Reks continued holding Fuiyu in the awkward silence. "I... I have to help the others...." He whispered, seeing smoke and black and white flames licking the tree tops. "P...Please don't try to stop me....." He whisper, letting her go and heading towards the smoke. As he jumped from treetop to treetop, black flame wings burst out his back- his demon getting riled ups from being released recently, and from the threats of the akatsuki. The whites of his eyes begining to turn black, the blackness slowly starting to creap up the green retnas of his eyes.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 1:38 pm
"She stood there clenching her hat. Tears rolled down her cheeks. "I-I'm sorry Reks... but I have to..." She disappeared and re-appeared where the Akatsuki were. She ran over to Kisame and told him Reks was on his way. "Oh, and Kisame, his demon is riled up, so be careful..." she said jumping into a tree."Thanks for the heads up, kid... you're not so useless after all..." Kisame said grinning and readying his sword.  

Kiibs
Vice Captain

InVaDeRs_CrEaTuR

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 1:53 pm
"Try this Deidara! Ichi-ni-san-Neo! Summoning Jutsu!" Nero pushed his hand to the ground and a great puff of smoke came out of nowhere. Then when the smoke had started to dissapate...it showed the monster was the color blue...had purple chakra...and had long teeth...it was the Three Tailed wolf.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 1:58 pm
Reks finally appeared at the sceene, jumping down about to kick Deidra in the head, but getting swatted away by Kisame's Samehada. Reks skidded back, cacooned by his wings that were slowly becoming solid, leatherly winds. The wings unwrapped their protective shell to reveal Reks, now with fangs and his eyes completely black.  

Batjesusman

Kiibs
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 2:05 pm
Sasori and Zetsu jumped to the branch Fuyu was standing on. She stood there, slightly frightened at what Reks had become. "So, you're scared by it too..." Sasori said kneeling down and grinning. "Heh... who wouldn't be..." Fuyu replied. While she watched Reks fight Kisame, the whole time time she was hoping Reks would win.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 2:10 pm
Reks charged at Kisame, roaring, sending shock waves and knocking the sword from his hands. He prepared the onethousand tigers technigue- the flames turning black from the demonic chakara he was using.  

Batjesusman

Kiibs
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 2:13 pm
"We'd better get out of here while we're still alive..." Fuyu said to Sasori and Zetsu. Sasori nodded. "Yeah... I wouldn't want to get caught in those fights... all those demons..." His eyes widened and he smiled. They all disappeared and re-appeared on the village gate. "Let's wait here until the rest are on they're way..." Zetsu said.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 2:18 pm
"Ahh it is so good to be back into the real world again! I was starting to get cramped inside that body of yours.""Don't get any ideas ok. We are only here to get the Akatsuki okay?"Yes, I know that. Any way you took away most of my chakra reviving you. I barely go any left.""Ok, ok I don't want to hear any of that now. Lets go!" The demon started charging were the Akatsuki was. Then in a few seconds, they were standing over the whole area.  

InVaDeRs_CrEaTuR

Batjesusman

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 2:19 pm
((We need someone to RP as Kisame......))

Reks charged at Kisame again, this time with his dark 1000 tigers in his right hand- larger and more powerful then ever before. He roared, making large gusts of wind blow off Kisame's hat and causeing his cloak to ripple.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 2:22 pm
(( i will for now... i g2g after this post...))

"Damn you you little brat!!!" Kisame yelled. He jumped backwards and grabbed his Samehada. "Lets see how you like it being torn to ribbons!" He said swinging his blade at Reks, ripping his shirt and scratching his chest.  

Kiibs
Vice Captain

InVaDeRs_CrEaTuR

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 2:25 pm
((didnt u notcie that theres a REALLY BIG ANIMAL ABOVE U!!!lol))  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 2:25 pm
Reks roared in pain, his chakara soon healing the wound. He jumped onto Samehada, causing it to get stuck in the ground. He then thrusted his fist into Kisame's chest, with the black 1000 tigers.

((K.....))  

Batjesusman

InVaDeRs_CrEaTuR

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 2:41 pm
Nero jumped off the demons head and toward Deidara. "Ninja Art: Demonic Lightning Blade!" He had hit Deidara in the arm. "Gah!!!" Deidara hit the ground.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 3:33 pm
"Zetsu, Sasori-danna, I'll be back..." Fuyu raised one hand and disappeared. She arrived at the scene of the fight. She picked up a barely concious Deidara and an unconcious Kisame. Fuyu looked at Itachi and nodded. Itachi nodded back and disappeared. "I'm sorry, but this match is over..." Fuyu said, putting her hat on and disappearing. She landed gently atop the village gate and looked at Zetsu, Sasori and Itachi and nodded. "Let's go..." Itachi said, leaping off toward the Akatsuki hide out. Fuyu and the others followed soon after.  

Kiibs
Vice Captain

InVaDeRs_CrEaTuR

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 3:53 pm
Nero followed Fuyu. "Fuyu, look you have a choice." Nero was trying to calm down."You know that they won't keep their promise, but why are you still with them?"

((Im trying to be a motivational speaker. What ya think?))  
Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 129 130 131 132 133 134 ... 157 158 159 160 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games