Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
THE SCHOOL OF ELEMENTS RP (HAS STARTED) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 129 130 131 132 133 134 ... 1010 1011 1012 1013 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dante Borges

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 7:05 pm
lupinewarrior
*headed off for the top floor of the tower*................*gets to the top flor and sits down in full view of the moon

he walks in and said "what are you doing here"  
PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 7:06 pm
walks in behind him, using a potion to make herself invisible. nobody could see her  

Aprilbaby1

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 7:06 pm
The-Dark-Rider
lupinewarrior
*headed off for the top floor of the tower*................*gets to the top flor and sits down in full view of the moon

im here to mourn for the dead and to contimplate the death of the hunter who killed them and my parents  
PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 7:08 pm
lupinewarrior
The-Dark-Rider
lupinewarrior

im here to mourn for the dead and to contimplate the death of the hunter who killed them and my parents

you know....were not that diffrent  

Dante Borges

Wacram Glaziuz

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 7:08 pm
*the winds picked up, Logen dissolved intoo the wind, she was now gone, she was in the wind, following Ragnos*  
PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 7:10 pm
The-Dark-Rider
lupinewarrior
The-Dark-Rider
lupinewarrior

how so *looks up and flares his golden eyes by the light of the moon*  

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 7:10 pm
careful so as to not touch anyone, she walked up the tower and looked around "curiosity killed the cat" she thought then looked at eveybody "why are you here ragnos" she said out loud then shut her mouth. and hid  
PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 7:12 pm
Aprilbaby1
careful so as to not touch anyone, she walked up the tower and looked around "curiosity killed the cat" she thought then looked at eveybody "why are you here ragnos" she said out loud then shut her mouth. and hid

invisability works on what you can see not what you can smell i have known you were here*turns in the direction of angel*  

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Dante Borges

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 7:12 pm
lupinewarrior
The-Dark-Rider
lupinewarrior
The-Dark-Rider
lupinewarrior

our parents were killed by the same madman  
PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 7:14 pm
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1

invisability works on what you can see not what you can smell i have known you were here*turns in the direction of angel*
"dont look at me" she said in his mind "trying to be hidden"  

Aprilbaby1

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 7:15 pm
The-Dark-Rider
lupinewarrior
The-Dark-Rider
lupinewarrior
The-Dark-Rider
lupinewarrior

*turns back to ragnos*well then you should know that he is back in this area i found the corpses of his latest victims there buried up by the top of the water fall  
PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 7:16 pm
lupinewarrior
The-Dark-Rider
lupinewarrior
The-Dark-Rider
lupinewarrior

*turns back to ragnos*well then you should know that he is back in this area i found the corpses of his latest victims there buried up by the top of the water fall

"yeah....i know"  

Dante Borges

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 7:17 pm
she breathed a sign of relief and sat there watching, not making any noises  
PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 7:19 pm
The-Dark-Rider
lupinewarrior
The-Dark-Rider
lupinewarrior
The-Dark-Rider
lupinewarrior

"yeah....i know"

im angery at my self for being to late to save them*looks away and turns to the moon*we have to all be care full he killed everyone at the orphenagge i lived at ragerdless of age and he wont fear a school even if its full of elementals  

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Wacram Glaziuz

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 7:20 pm
*The wind picked the breath of angel away, so no one could hear her breathing*  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 129 130 131 132 133 134 ... 1010 1011 1012 1013 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games