Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
THE LINUS FOREST RP! (It has begun!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 129 130 131 132 133 134 ... 306 307 308 309 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Having fun?
  YES!
  No...
  You're weird... I'm just here for the poll gold.
View Results

LanceCalvis
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 11:30 pm
Ryu flew beside them while gazing into there eyes. The sun felt greater than the wind against his skin. He could see the dragon and Bell were enjoying that as well. The sun set and he smiled at them.
(Just as the sun has set on this RP, night). blaugh heart  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 11:33 pm
(lol night) she smiled looking at the night sky, her hair blowing in the wind "if only my sister was here to see this, she would love it" she said looking back at him, she smiled  

Aprilbaby1

Minimewcutie

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 4:59 pm
Niru lifted her head from the water. She jumped out, her tail and gills being replaced bay lungs and wings in mid flip. Landing on her two feet, she sat down by a tree and rested.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 5:01 pm
Tomoe had returned to the castle and was right now in her room, staring out the window.  

La Petite Ange

AxelNekko

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 6:59 pm
KaosAngel012
Tomoe had returned to the castle and was right now in her room, staring out the window.

(B, man, things got good in this rp, i love it!)
A voice comes from behind her "So, spending the whole afternoon like this, stuck inside your castle, princess? Really... i tought you neko-jin's did things more exciting than to soak up the sunlight for warmth. " it says, and a soft chuckle.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 7:02 pm
AxelNekko
KaosAngel012

A voice comes from behind her "So, spending the whole afternoon like this, stuck inside your castle, princess? Really... i tought you neko-jin's did things more exciting than to soak up the sunlight for warmth. " it says, and a soft chuckle.

She jumps a bit startled, and took out her sword. "Who's there?" she said looking around.  

La Petite Ange

AxelNekko

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 7:11 pm
KaosAngel012
AxelNekko
KaosAngel012

She jumps a bit startled, and took out her sword. "Who's there?" she said looking around.

A familiar looking silverhaired youth comes from the shadows, smirking." Take it easy... it's not training day you know... I had a hard time manuvering by the guards.... seems one of your dad's assitants got a bit hairy for losing Bella again and wanted to make up by doubling the efforts. " he says, and smiles. Looking at the window that she is looking, he says "Pretty much saw everytrhing that went on... your sister is at the Dragon Perch, isn't she? Good times... some of the best knights come equipped with their own dragons." he says, and simply sits down crosslegged.

(edit for forgetting that he wanted to calm her down XD)  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 7:16 pm
AxelNekko
KaosAngel012
AxelNekko
KaosAngel012

A familiar looking silverhaired youth comes from the shadows, smirking." Take it easy... it's not training day you know... I had a hard time manuvering by the guards.... seems one of your dad's assitants got a bit hairy for losing Bella again and wanted to make up by doubling the efforts. " he says, and smiles. Looking at the window that she is looking, he says "Pretty much saw everytrhing that went on... your sister is at the Dragon Perch, isn't she? Good times... some of the best knights come equipped with their own dragons." he says, and simply sits down crosslegged.

Tomoe lowers her sword. "Sorry... I just don't like it when people sneak behind me...." she smiled slightly. "Eh? But what are you doing here anyway? In my room?" she asks him.  

La Petite Ange

King Phar

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 7:22 pm
(ok sorry what is happening)  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 7:35 pm
KaosAngel012
AxelNekko
KaosAngel012
AxelNekko
KaosAngel012

Tomoe lowers her sword. "Sorry... I just don't like it when people sneak behind me...." she smiled slightly. "Eh? But what are you doing here anyway? In my room?" she asks him.

"Of course it was a natural reaction. I mean, you're a neko-jin! I woul;dn't be surprised if you jumped ten feet at that." he says. "What am i doing in your room... well.. it could be either the fact that most of my students went off in their own field trip to the Dragon's Perch, or it could be that i'm hiding in the least suspected place... Your father's asistant wants to kiss your fathers a**, so to speak, and he doesn't want a tarnished record of escaped people frm the castle, so i'm hiding here. Cozy crib.... i dig the large framed pictures." he finnally says, stretching a bit.

"No.. but really... i came here because you where the closest person that really hasn't took a crosbow and shot for my head at my greeting. Though that whole "taking out your sword" almost fit the description."  

AxelNekko

AxelNekko

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 7:38 pm
King Phar
(ok sorry what is happening)
Well, you could either check back on the thread, where there's a small sub-plot of the dragons and their riders, courtesy of April and Calvin, which is pretty cool, and theres Tomoe and Juno stuck back at the Castle. XD  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 7:38 pm
AxelNekko
KaosAngel012
AxelNekko
KaosAngel012
AxelNekko
KaosAngel012

"Of course it was a natural reaction. I mean, you're a neko-jin! I woul;dn't be surprised if you jumped ten feet at that." he says. "What am i doing in your room... well.. it could be either the fact that most of my students went off in their own field trip to the Dragon's Perch, or it could be that i'm hiding in the least suspected place... Your father's asistant wants to kiss your fathers a**, so to speak, and he doesn't want a tarnished record of escaped people frm the castle, so i'm hiding here. Cozy crib.... i dig the large framed pictures." he finnally says, stretching a bit.

"No.. but really... i came here because you where the closest person that really hasn't took a crosbow and shot for my head at my greeting. Though that whole "taking out your sword" almost fit the description."

"Oh... I see.... erm... then you can stay as long as you don't try anything funny," she said looking at him and smiling. "You like the pictures? Dad's idea... we have pictures of the family in every room of the castle... dad's like that." smiles a bit. "Yeah they all went there... I stayed behind, I wasn't feeling too good... but I'm better now."  

La Petite Ange

AxelNekko

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 7:50 pm
KaosAngel012
AxelNekko
KaosAngel012
AxelNekko
KaosAngel012

"Oh... I see.... erm... then you can stay as long as you don't try anything funny," she said looking at him and smiling. "You like the pictures? Dad's idea... we have pictures of the family in every room of the castle... dad's like that." smiles a bit. "Yeah they all went there... I stayed behind, I wasn't feeling too good... but I'm better now."

"Funny? Me? Try anything funny? I don't really think i would.." he says, while taking a large bite of some steamed cabbage. "I feel quite scared at you thinking i'd do something crazy.. even if i left you to die in my top inferno... but still." He scratches his ear a bit. "I understand. Seeing your family might just make you feel more royal... ah.. that's a Vicar's glory, to have a family sustained with good economy." He says, and eats another bite. "They definetly changed the spices on this one."  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 7:52 pm
AxelNekko
KaosAngel012
AxelNekko
KaosAngel012
AxelNekko
KaosAngel012

"Funny? Me? Try anything funny? I don't really think i would.." he says, while taking a large bite of some steamed cabbage. "I feel quite scared at you thinking i'd do something crazy.. even if i left you to die in my top inferno... but still." He scratches his ear a bit. "I understand. Seeing your family might just make you feel more royal... ah.. that's a Vicar's glory, to have a family sustained with good economy." He says, and eats another bite. "They definetly changed the spices on this one."

Stares at him and raises an eyebrow. "You... you're eating cabbage?" she tils her head curiously and sits down on the bed. "Why....?"  

La Petite Ange

AxelNekko

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 8:00 pm
KaosAngel012
AxelNekko
KaosAngel012
AxelNekko
KaosAngel012

Stares at him and raises an eyebrow. "You... you're eating cabbage?" she tils her head curiously and sits down on the bed. "Why....?"

".... What's with all the questions? Is this some kind of interrogation? I'm not in the torture chamber... sorry. " he says, looking at her. "I don't really eat meat.... vego. Yes.. i'm rare. A Vampire that doesn't like blood. " he says, and finishes it, getting up and shaking the dirt casually off his differnt shirt, but still has the chains underneath his jacket.

"What are you going to do now? Are you planning on going outside again? Because... and this is only exclusive for my students..." he adds, looking at her with 'dangerous' eyes, "I am."  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 129 130 131 132 133 134 ... 306 307 308 309 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games