Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
SWORDS FOR PLAY (So it Begins) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 129 130 131 132 133 134 ... 277 278 279 280 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

King Yoshimitsu

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 12:48 pm
i need to make a boat and got this island  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 12:48 pm
Aprilbaby1
she leaned against the tree "can someone lend me some blood please" she whispered
kevin walked over
kevin:take mine i wont turn into a vampire  

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Wacram Glaziuz

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 12:49 pm
Yoshimitsu_greatof_Itatly
Wacram Glaziuz
Wacram Glaziuz
ha i got away from them finnally
and now time to report bak to the king

*the liquid metal android's head came out of Kenji's stumage and said,*

"You will only make it harder on you if you resist"

*then she controlled his body to go towards a house who looked like it was falling apart any time!*

my body decenagreats and the liquiod fall though
then i still run

*a small prosentage of the metal was still in his body, and when the rest of the android was outside, the liquid metal burned up and started a voilent reaction that made most of his body mutate for good, and most of his muschles bursted, and his neck was almost cracking off, and his left half was swollen, his muschles on that sides didnt burst but got so big that they was to heavy to carry by only one foot*

my body blows up into a million pieces of leaves
then i came bak together in my regular form

"foolish human... you can go and tell the person you so lick the toes of, where the rebellion lies"

*the Professor said into a mic that made the bot say the exact same in her own voice*  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 12:51 pm
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
she leaned against the tree "can someone lend me some blood please" she whispered
kevin walked over
she looked at him "ok" she walked up to him and took his wrist, her fangs came down and bit him, gently drinking his blood  

Aprilbaby1

Wacram Glaziuz

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 12:51 pm
Aprilbaby1

*the bloodred android limped up to her and said:*

"please take mine, its good quality blood and i was only made for the purpose of feeding the vampires that the professor had as Test subjects"  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 12:52 pm
makes a tree comes up
then cuts it into
a boat shape  

King Yoshimitsu

Repressed Memories

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 12:52 pm
Cordire stood there, his arm bleeding. "Well, I guess that's what I get for helping," he said, running off into the forest.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 12:53 pm
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
kevin walked over
she looked at him "ok" she walked up to him and took his wrist, her fangs came down and bit him, gently drinking his blood
kevin winced a little as the teeth went into him but quikely got used to it  

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Wacram Glaziuz

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 12:54 pm
Repressed Memories
Cordire stood there, his arm bleeding. "Well, I guess that's what I get for helping," he said, running off into the forest.

*in the forest Cordire saw some old ruins*  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 12:55 pm
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
kevin walked over
she kept on drinking, slowly becoming stronger again, she stopped a couple of minutes later, not wanting to leave him dry "thanks" she said wiping her mouth  

Aprilbaby1

Repressed Memories

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 12:57 pm
Wacram Glaziuz
Repressed Memories

*in the forest Cordire saw some old ruins*

"Why am I even with this pathetic little group, it's not like they want me, or even acknowledge my help," he said, entering the ruins, sitting down.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 12:57 pm
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
kevin walked over
she kept on drinking, slowly becoming stronger again, she stopped a couple of minutes later, not wanting to leave him dry "thanks" she said wiping her mouth
kevin:your welcome
kevin looks at soren
kevin:we need to get him out of here he was poisoned and his liver was torn up pretty bad  

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Wacram Glaziuz

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 12:58 pm
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
kevin walked over

*the bloodred android limped to her and said:*

"next time, please use me, or else i have defeated my purpose"  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 12:58 pm
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
kevin walked over
kevin looks at soren
kevin:we need to get him out of here he was poisoned and his liver was torn up pretty bad
she walked over to soren and gently touched his cheek "i can try to heal him, it will fix his wounds, and i can suck the poison out"  

Aprilbaby1

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 1:01 pm
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
kevin looks at soren
she walked over to soren and gently touched his cheek "i can try to heal him, it will fix his wounds, and i can suck the poison out"
i killed the poison ill i need help with is the liver
kevin reaches down and removes sorens shirt reviling a blood soaked bandage
kevin:gah its bleeding him to death  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 129 130 131 132 133 134 ... 277 278 279 280 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games