Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wolves Of The Wind

Back to Guilds

Sandbox Style Wolf roleplaying. 

Tags: Wolves, Wolf, Roleplay, Family, Wind 

Reply </~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>
The Lagoon Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 129 130 131 132 133 134 ... 209 210 211 212 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

---Crumplet---

PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 2:20 pm

((*bands head on computer* I was hacked today...damnit other wise i would have been on earlier...DAMNIT i lost 200k.. emo ))
PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 2:45 pm

||- WHAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Are you kidding!!!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?! 200k???!?!?!?!?!?! Thats more then I will ever have!!?!?!?!?!? -||

LilSnowBird

---Crumplet---

PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 3:57 pm

(no i'm not i lost all of it...evey gold peice but 2 of my friends were kind enough to get my stuff on of the them gve me this dress the other one gave my the 34k she needed to give me for letting her have my...idk what it is anymore...hmph well i shouldn't be sad i have monthly collectibles i can buy and sell for gold so i think i will back on track))
PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 6:09 pm

((I am a busy bee! Translation: So much to do I am surprised I haven't died!!! So, what has a happened? And where should Storm come in?))

Wolfy_Girl117

Willowpelt12

PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 6:20 pm

BlackRain nuzzled storm happily.
((Hogan and Dare can still be in it. They should want revenge))
Hogan growled darkly at Fate,"I'm gonna kill you for stealing Mist from me!" He leaped and grabbed him by his throat. (( eek ))
NightShadow looked at her apologetically,"Sorry. I can't help it."
Caesar floundered confused what landed on him.
Max looked at her,"I won't give up till I get your entire sight back." He leaned against her letting his warm body touch hers.
PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 6:34 pm

((ok i am just walking in again becaus i am so lazy and lost))

Sapphire followed Blaze with the pups.

---Crumplet---

Wolfy_Girl117

PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 6:35 pm

((You lost all your gold and clothes? Oh my. I will trade you some gold. How much?))

Storm smiled at BlackRain. "Ah." She cried, looking down at her stomach. Her body slowly leaned to the ground.

((Willow, you are controling just about all the wolves in the rp!))
PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 6:39 pm

((awww thanks you don't have 2 though, i lost 200k it will take alot of help and deterination to get all thet back you don't have to give me money but cloths would be nice))

---Crumplet---

Wolfy_Girl117

PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 6:42 pm

((I don't have any clothes. I hate my look. Just saving up to buy something awesome. So... how about 5,000 gold right now... and more after I finish this game?))
PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 6:44 pm

((ok if you want, thanks and i swear i am not lieing, i hate when ppl ask for donations but it just a lie but i am not asking but anyway thank you so much.)

---Crumplet---

LilSnowBird

PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 6:46 pm

Fate kicked him in the neck when they tumbled to the floor. Snarling he stood back up.

Dare grinned and snunk around them to the den.

(( I might have some cloths you might like. ))
PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 6:48 pm

((I hate that too. I ignore them most of the time!

"Willow! Come back on!" hobamoo cried.))

Wolfy_Girl117

---Crumplet---

PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 6:53 pm

((thanks you guys i wish i could hug you lol where were you guys the last time i got hacked hehe))

Sapphire stopped walking and set the pups down, she loved them like if they were her own.
PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 6:55 pm

Cherry licked Sapphire on the nose and yipped happily.

Dare moved swift and without sound into the dark den. Crawling and slithering like a snake past Sapphire behind her. He would wait.

LilSnowBird

---Crumplet---

PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 6:56 pm

Sapphire smiled as she nuzzled her muzzle into Cherry.
</~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 129 130 131 132 133 134 ... 209 210 211 212 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games