Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
AFG Sallies Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 129 130 131 132 133 134 ... 1043 1044 1045 1046 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Af Mas

PostPosted: Sun May 28, 2006 6:44 pm

You dun hafta stop. I'm only sayin'
PostPosted: Sun May 28, 2006 7:00 pm

Well. I can't do s**t now. a full day has passed and my anger is gone. If we didnt go today, I knew I wasn't going to be angry anymore, just sad. So theres nothing i'm going to do about it. I can't find the energy to even be furiouse at them. Theres nothing left, except a little bit of numb. I don't want to bother with it, and though i'd like to take legal action, what could we get them for? Besides, mom won't do it, and i can't. Ugh. I'm tired.

UglyCoyoteNG

Af Mas

PostPosted: Sun May 28, 2006 7:05 pm

sad Sorry to hear that NG. I just hope you can still find an awesome ferret
PostPosted: Sun May 28, 2006 7:09 pm

Me too, Affy. smile

UglyCoyoteNG

Af Mas

PostPosted: Sun May 28, 2006 7:12 pm

UglyCoyoteNG
Me too, Affy. smile

And I'm hoping I can find a nice pair of rats when I move into my new place this week. I don't think I'll be getting pets right away, furniture and food is more important, but when I can, I hope I get a nice pair ^^ Thinking two females would be best, but I'm open to advice
PostPosted: Sun May 28, 2006 7:26 pm

well, do you want active or cuddley?

UglyCoyoteNG

Eddily

PostPosted: Sun May 28, 2006 7:26 pm

Af Mas
UglyCoyoteNG
Me too, Affy. smile

And I'm hoping I can find a nice pair of rats when I move into my new place this week. I don't think I'll be getting pets right away, furniture and food is more important, but when I can, I hope I get a nice pair ^^ Thinking two females would be best, but I'm open to advice

I thought you were getting a cat?
PostPosted: Sun May 28, 2006 7:42 pm

>.> I came back razz

Sakiimi

Af Mas

PostPosted: Sun May 28, 2006 9:11 pm

UglyCoyoteNG

Cuddly...That won't pee on me xp
PostPosted: Sun May 28, 2006 9:14 pm

Eddily
Af Mas
UglyCoyoteNG
Me too, Affy. smile

I thought you were getting a cat?

I wanted to, but I can't. You have to put down a seperate security deposit for the animal, and I can't afford that

Af Mas

UglyCoyoteNG

PostPosted: Sun May 28, 2006 9:19 pm

Af Mas
UglyCoyoteNG

XD rats arent right for you. they piddle all over the place and poop everywhere.
PostPosted: Sun May 28, 2006 9:21 pm

UglyCoyoteNG
Af Mas
UglyCoyoteNG

XD rats arent right for you. they piddle all over the place and poop everywhere.

Ugh, was afraid of that. Was kinda hoping my roommates' would be special cases xp

Af Mas

Rainey_angel81

PostPosted: Sun May 28, 2006 10:02 pm

Af Mas
UglyCoyoteNG
Af Mas
UglyCoyoteNG

Ugh, was afraid of that. Was kinda hoping my roommates' would be special cases xp

yeah..you don't want a rat. they all peee...all the time. get a guinea pig >.> I love guinea pigs
PostPosted: Sun May 28, 2006 10:08 pm

Rainey_angel81
Af Mas
UglyCoyoteNG
Af Mas
UglyCoyoteNG

yeah..you don't want a rat. they all peee...all the time. get a guinea pig >.> I love guinea pigs

I think those are allowed by the housing people >>

Af Mas

Krissim Klaw

PostPosted: Sun May 28, 2006 10:16 pm

Depends what you are looking for in an animal. Ginue pigs don't do much. I had one and they are fun to feed and all, but they don't do much else. Mine still pooped and peed everywhere too. O.o My suggestion, get a few of the tiny mice. They still peep and poo, but there isn't that much of it when they do.
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 129 130 131 132 133 134 ... 1043 1044 1045 1046 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games